Did you enjoy high school?

Did you enjoy high school?

Best years of my life

Not even a Chad

Worst years of my life

Not even a nerd

>tfw I could have been a complete normie

Was a hell of a lot better than what followed

I enjoyed it but now that I look at it it's complete waste of time, should've went NEET back then

Only went for 2 years but it was okay

I had a good time. Studied and played lacrosse a ton and had two qt gfs and a solid group of guy friends

No, that's what caused my social anxiety

Had good time. My classmate fucked me in the ass in boys wc few times.

spent all of it online, best idea ever
> tfw normies have to get up at 7 to get to school
> tfw normies have to listen to all of their teachers every day
> tfw normies don't have open book tests all the time.
> tfw I got to eat what I wanted when I wanted.
> tfw I spent my whole high school life on Sup Forums

God no.

Now that im in my 30s iveconvinced myself it was all some terrible fever dream.

Of course I went to high school in the nineties, I'm just glad I didn't have to deal with the stuff they have nowadays with cameras and all that. I honestly feel sorry for today's betas like big time. At least I can go home and get away from the bullshit. They have to deal with the 24/7 on social media the internet and all that shit

If I went to American high school I would probably survive cuz my attendance record was as full of holes
as average American is.

>see friends everyday
probably the last time i was truly happy

Yeah, I actually did. Best time of my life tBh.

>tfw you will never spend cold winter nights brewing moonshine with the boys in a comfy fire heated cabin in the woods anymore

All my friends are gone now. Along with my hopes and dreams

K U R U M I N H A

If youre trying out material for your stand up act, keep going cuz that sucked.

gotta prove that Czechs are germanic aight ;D

I only had one "normal" year in what you would call high and middle school together, I was bullied from fourth to ninth grade until I switched school, where I had friends for a year but I never got properly close to them and left them after about 10 months, I've stopped going to school then and never came back. I am now five years later repeating my graduation home schooled and have never had friends since, I don't regret it, it made me a more smart person I believe and I don't seek human contact anymore aside from when I have to work

No, it was terrible. I wasn't bullied but I did not like it at all. University is much better.

>all of my friends went to parties and never invited me
>all of my friends organized hang-outs and never invited me
>go to college
>none of my friends went to the same college i did
>none of my friends contacts me anymore

a-at least I graduated as the best of my class

I should have worked harder in high school.

I was an autistic weeb and didn't realize it until I graduated. So I guess I was happy enough at the time but the memories arent great.

Hell no

School is shit.

The last three years of high school were the only time I had friends. Life was pretty great back then.

>tfw I will never do the same thing again, but out in the woods at my friends barn during the summer

it was ok. middle school was horrible though

I failed every class except music and I got kicked out after two years and forced to do ged, had no friends or hope for college.

first half was ok
second half was utter hell
I'm unspeakably glad it's over

In Mexico we don't have high school

Wat is hig schol?

Greentext it faggot

I spent it on pol.
I've been on Sup Forums for 6 years.
Race war now

This

>Did you enjoy high school?
I graduated from a Korean HS and I got more friends after I went a college in the US than from my 3 yrs of HS. Nuff said.
If I was sure that taking GED instead of going to HS is not detrimental to going into good college (like Ivy League tier), I would have taken GED instead as I really hated every single experience of it.
I kinda liked some of teachers there as they wrote me great letter of recommendation but I hated most other students there.
Come to think about it college wasnt that good either as I was fucking premed and had to work my ass off. Now I am in my med school struggling NOT to do some shitty medical specialties like family medicine

Worst years of my life. So fucking glad it's over.

Did you dropped out?

apart from running amok with mates and sneaking out to pull cones, nah. It was fucking shit as.

>mfw dropped out in year 11 and still made it to university.

Best years of my life. Not a chad in the slightest, but was overweight and short but super confident and got a hot 15 year old girlfriend when i was 16 who sucked my dick every day. Got in trouble with my friends every day, gave everyone shit. When one of the "cool kids" or chads as you reeees may know them as got up in my face I dropped my pants and spread my ass and said quit talking and fuck me if you are such a big man. Needless to say I walked away unfucked and the school was in the palm of my hand.

How?

worked as a labourer for a couple years until I turned 19, then sat a tertiary entrance test and got in.

uni was always the goal, it's just that I was a total shitcunt at school. Totally disinterested. Most days I'd turn up an hour or two late, if at all.

Hell on earth mate, everyone was a cunt including me.

No

No, it was filled with Indians who constantly smoked bombed the school, potentially giving everyone cancer, and doing a version of punch and run with bear spray and run

It was fun, great times were had. Didn't get laid, could have done it far better. Fucked up my life. Want more weed and alcohol now.

First two years sucked, last two years were a lot of fun. Made some good friends who I still stay in touch with post-college.

Lewd

Yes, i had friends, beat up some turks, dutchies and morrocans, was the class clown, good grades and most teachers liked me

y que chingados es la prepa?
(yo fui a la high school en USA, por eso no sé)

I spent it smoking weed and being insecure about everything I did. Lost all of my friends as soon as i graduated

This+bullied. Yay.

I didn't go to high school. Home schooled, my parents traveled too much.

>don't do any actual studying but pass with flying colors
>see your friends every day; friends, not just people you're in class with
>spend half your time high as fuck
Oh, it was awful

Yeah I'm doing the same I dropped out in year 11 and I'm 18 turning 19 now not sure what I want to study though maybe teaching lol

No, high school was like purgatory for me.

Lost my virginity to a qt petite brunette
Met my best bros

It was awesome
Only drawback is I never managed to get the girl I loved and the fact that I was wearing a fucking fedora.

No it was shit

>Sperglord enough not to be a normie
>Conscious enough not to stick with the weirdoes

What a waste

Hell yeah.

No. I hated it.

>Was wearing a fedora

Same, once they became a meme I stopped but when I run into people from back in the day they still called me hat guy. The shame.

Hated it. Uni's thousand times better.

>be weeb channer during my HS years
>everyone is a normie
>convinced by Sup Forums that I'm different and normalfags only want to bully me
>seclude myself even though everyone was friendly and wanted to approach me

It was ok I guess.

Complete shit
You don't get to learn a damn shit aside from preparing for uni-entrance exam

>Was an insecure weirdo
>No friends

Pretty shitty desu

It sucked horse dick
College days best days

was pretty popular
a liberal autist calling for student rights
pretty sad my school was turned into a refugee camp now but idc im at uni now anyways

I grew up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere but I was exposed to internet and it consumed me.
No one understood me and I didn't understand anyone else.
Others were busy rigging their Tractors and Hondas to be proper rural suicide machines, teachers had a million stories of cows and lumber and I was staring at weird Japanese videos and the primordial forming of memes online.
High School years were great but for reasons completely unrelated to high school or real world reasons.

Now I am more or less a stranger in my own country. I don't understand the small worlds the people around me live in and they sure as fuck do not understand the stupid, dumb and retarded internet shit I live in.

This

Uni is where it's at

How was it like being homeschooled?

>mfw never admitted to uni

Yeah yeah it was alright.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHGGHHZCZZZZZZHHHJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHZOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAIIAAABHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit.
Holy SHIT. WHAT A FUCKING QUESTION AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHQGGAGAGAGAHAGAHHQJAJAKKAKAKAKAKALALALAJJQKALAHSHWKAJJGJFJFHFTJHFYFJD

Worst years of my life. Not exaggerating. I was bullied and very depressed most of the time.