Didn't get much help from /wsr/, was told to post it here so that's what I'm gonna do

Didn't get much help from /wsr/, was told to post it here so that's what I'm gonna do.

I'm trying to get my Xbox 360 Controller to work on my PC so that I can play Initial D Stage 6, but it's not working.

I have both the cable, and the wireless adapter thing. They used to work, but after not using either of them for about a year or so, they aren't working anymore for some reason. The controller won't pair with the wireless adapter, and when connecting the controller to the PC by the cord, the PC nothing happens.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JL75xVfY3c
youtube.com/watch?v=6SyYwNyI4x4
teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=38603
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump?

Sounds like there's either a problem with your computer, or your Xbox controller.

Sounds like Windows Computer (commonly known as WC) problem. Did you try contacting Microsoft® on the problem?

Does Initial D Arcade Stage 6 have a PC release?
The one I really wanted to play was 3, but I couldn't get the NAOMI 2(?) emulator to work.

>Still using a 360 controller
Why? You realize that they sell bluetooth controllers now, right? Hell, you can even customize it if you want to pay a little extra.

>Eurobeat Vol 188
It's not even good music, what the fuck is wrong wit you weebs

using the plug adapter thing you put into the top of the controller does not work. it has to be a pure wired controller.

Go into settings and have a look at connected devices. See if it let's you know what's wrong with it in there. If you can't see it, the dongle may be broken..

He has a wireless adapter, not the charging plug thing.

I guess im going to be the only one helpful here. It's because default windows drivers don't work with xbox 360 controller. You have to go to device manager. Find your usb wireless receiver. Click to find drivers, don't look in internet, just choose from list. It's at about bottom of list. It will say it's not suggested to use that driver but fuck it. Done. It should be working. Of course i assume that you paired your controller with receiver using those small pairing buttons

If he has the official wireless adapter, it should literally just plug and play.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JL75xVfY3c

>AS6 can be emulated
Thanks OP

>It's not even good music
In your opinion.

Yeah, the emulator released a couple weeks ago I think. I got the game to work, but not the controller.

Apparently the 360 controller is the only one that works with this emulator, and I don't want to buy a steering wheel setup for a game that only uses sequential shifting.

Once MT 4-6 are on PC, then I'll get a steering wheel setup.

Oh shit yeah I forgot about that. But yeah I also have the wireless adapter, and that doesn't work either for some reason.

Well I guess then, he is a retard and he put USB cable into Ethernet and is asking us for opinion about his underwear.

Man, if he had a plug-and-play experience he wouldn't ask here.

>Of course i assume that you paired your controller with receiver using those small pairing buttons

I think that might be the problem, pressing the pairing the buttons doesn't connect the controller to the wireless device.

Well, can you test and see if your 360 controller will sync with anything else? Maybe an old 360? Then, can you check the USB you're using for the wireless adapter, and make sure it isn't dead?

This really should be a process of elimination to see what's wrong. If I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd guess that your wireless adapter is broken. But it could be that your controller is busted and won't sync wirelessly anymore, or a dead USB.

OP just look at:
And let me know if it doesn't work. Did You install any drivers from internet?

Ignore the retards, OP. All you have to do is to install gentoo, it will solve the problem for you.

>emulator
It's not using an Emulator numb nuts, the game runs on an arcade board running Windows. There's no emulation happening here.

Go ask the developers why it won't work.

user you fucking legend, it worked.

Thank you.

Does anyone have a link to the game?

In the description of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=6SyYwNyI4x4

And you'll need TeknoParrot, which a download for is at the end of this post: teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=38603