Clearly the best mobile OS and mobile device combo on the market

Clearly the best mobile OS and mobile device combo on the market.

Any naysayer is just doing it to rustle peoples jimmies.

It's great if you want something that is secure and just werks. If you're wanting it to be more customizable, however, you'll feel extremely limited by it. The hoops you have to jump through just to add a new ringtone that you made is pretty shit, for example.

>customizable
>ringtone

Why do 99% of Gaydroids look ugly then?

And ringtones are 2005, go kys.

In my experience, Apple products are further from "just werks" than any other products on the market.
Because taste is something that can differ between real people. Not that a sheep like you would know, since the only taste you have is the one tim cuck tells you to have.

Because people are free to customise their phone however they want, and it may not always match your very specific standards of what looks good or bad.
Look, many people will be happy with iOS and it's rigid, unchangeable nature but there will always be a few who enjoy being able to customise an OS to their liking and a greater degree than iOS (which doesn't even give you the freedom to place apps vertically), with android you can even create your own ROM if you want.
'Gaydroid' issue is where normies buy stock android and just leave it with its defaults, never changing or tweaking anything, which can look quite ugly (though to be honest anyone using iOS can hardly talk about software looking ugly).

>In my experience, Apple products are further from "just werks" than any other products on the market.
In my experience, every fucking Android phone I ever tried was a pain in the ass. I tried the LG Optimus V, my wife's HTC Rhyme, a Droid 3, and a Casio Commando. After all that, I wound up going back to a dumbphone until last fall. At that point, I gave someone's old iPhone 4 a try for an afternoon. At that point, I was sold and got myself a 6S and haven't looked back.

>just werks
Found the shill.

If you honestly think you can make Android look better than iOS you just have shit taste.

Android is open source.
>Buy a phone
>Build Lineage OS
>Too retarded to figure out how to build? Download img file
>Install LineageOS Android
>Weekly updates
>Always have latest version of android
>Everything just works
Whats not to like?

Not really. I openly discussed the phones limitations. I don't mind discussing some of the things they do right, while not ignoring what they do wrong, too.

Design wasnt bad when I used it. But Ffs you can't even view webms without using VLC on ishit. It irritated me. Switched to Samshit. Never looked back.

>Let's flash some literal pajeetware that only works decently on flagships and with worse software optimization for camera, battery, etc than the stock rom! What could go wrong?

haha no thanks
also, unlocking the bootloader is a pain in the ass on most phones

iPhones and their OS are shit

Don't be a retard and buy phones with locked bootloaders then.

>also, unlocking the bootloader is a pain in the ass on most phones
git gud

My old nexus 6 with lineageos has longer battery life, better camera, better signal, and is bigger than my wife's iphone7. Took 1 command line to unlock bootloader. Took one command line to install custom recovery.

Also, nexus6 was $300. iPhone 7 was $750

>wifes
>my

I disagree
I prefer Android

its outdated bro.
i switched last week and realized that.

Motorola literally gives you instructions on how to unlock their phones' bootloaders. It's stupidly simple and works so long as you don't buy the cucked Verizon or Amazon Prime versions.

android is kinda for kids desu, adults don't have time for any of this bs

Can iPhone have swipey keyboards yet?

just download google keyboard lol

So iOS is the pinnacle of perfection to you?
>iOS 6 was perfect
>iOS 7 updates to flat meme
>still perfect tho lul
>Whatever changes Apple makes I'm okay with
Okay then