Has /r/technology been /r/politics with a thin veneer of technology since the beginning or did it become this shit...

Has /r/technology been /r/politics with a thin veneer of technology since the beginning or did it become this shit after?

It's been several years now.

go away for the love of god

Why should we care?

I dropped reddit a long time ago and returned to Sup Forums. You need to get rid of the communities you belong to, not so much the account because you can always create a new one. Hopefully they will keep suspending more accounts.

I really don't understand why Trumpniggers are against net neutrality. Do you faggots not understand that without it they'll be able to kill any site they don't like by simply taking away bandwidth from it until it becomes unusable? Do you maggots really have no mind of your own and need Trumpkike to tell you how to think?

Just ignore them.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums with customer electronic devices.

Kill yourself dude

No.

Who are you talking to? You seem paranoid.

Why would i do that?

OP, start investigating the absurd amount of "reputation management" / "social media management" that Reddit has been facing for the past few years (but especially CTR during the election season).

Reddit would be a wonderful tool for news and technology if it wasn't 24/7 coopted by both marketing and political shills. Who knows who the fuck is real and how people feel when upvotes can be swayed with a few dollars and accounts can be mmorpg'd.

yep, but what else did you expect? people in "tech" think they're intelligent because they can figure out how a device that was designed by someone smarter than them to be intuitive to use

>reddit

It's not just reddit or just now. It has been going on for a while. On shows, podcasts, news sites, message boards, the way people talk, technology is less and less about technology. More about social issue, gossip, politics, lifestyle, everything not technology.

but i love me some technology

user, why don't you reply to multiple other anons in just a single post?

the irony of saying that on a website where every other thread is bitching about sjws and jews. i guess it's only a problem when it doesn't align with your personal politics.

Because you can only reply to one person at a time on Reddit. And often times people reply to someone whole actually sitting to the person that was initially replied to. Reddit has a shit structure for actual conversation.

They dont believe in "conspiracies" until they are "facts" shown on tv
They also believe in god

I really hope comcast blocks all news except for msnbc

Get the fuck out faggot

I thought OP was just tired of reading about political topics on /r/technology, not specifically about pro-NN posts.

No.

So on Sup Forums every thread on page 1 every day is talking about politics?

See

No.

I don't know what's so Sup Forums about hating dothead pajeets who come here and take our jobs

Didn't you hear? If you love your country and want to get jobs at decent pay you are a nazi.

Everything is fucking politics now. Every board on here is basically Sup Forums
They are against anything liberals might be in support of, even if it hurts them too

NN has never been in force. America has never once had NN.

universities have been pumping out leftist activists for a good 20 years now and that's just how they act wherever they go
it's basically all divide and conquer
if you're not for the current flavor of the month(in this case net neutrality) you're a retard/bigot/racist/nazi

>reddit replying

Go back to ......

Post a screenshot of Sup Forums page 1 right now and show me how many threads are talking about politics besides this one.

please use "reddit" in your op so my filters work.

MOTHERFUCKER.

No :^)

kek