Why is american police so uncivilized and violent?

Why is american police so uncivilized and violent?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtNgvH1Jh3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a country of 300 million, i'm sure it's not that common

Plus most of these people are niggers, you try dealing with niggers on a regular basis and see if it doesn't put you on edge

>get into car crash
>get out
>see cop
>"I'm okay buy my frie-"
>get shot 3 times by cop
>die
So much for protect and serve.

>Those qt americhicks getting owned by americops.

Holy fuck I have a boner now.

>you try dealing with niggers on a regular basis

He's Argentinian, he has plenty of experience

they have to deal with chicanos y negros what do you expected

They have to deal with niggers almost as dark as you.

>Be white
>Cooperate with the police
>Get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=RtNgvH1Jh3A

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

U SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CHICANOS EVERYWHERE

>see a suspect walking in the street
>let's run over him without asking
>he's dead
>he did nothing

WTF is wrong with this country.

>Nearly simultaneous shitposting
>Getting so mad over being called black you distorted time/space

>Allowing people who got all C's in Highschool be police easy peasy

you don't understand, being called black or nigger is a big offence here

There is literally nothing wrong with being black.

that guy had a gun and was threatening to kill himself with it. The cop saved his life by doing that iirc.

for u

American cops are based tbqh, they treat scum the way they should be treated

If I remember well he was mexican, therefore not wite according to Sup Forums standards

>what is a taser

Because the American people are so uncivilized and violent.

That guy was shooting the gun off and walking around

Officer used the car to take him down, no one died

The guy had a gun was firing in the air in a residential neighborhood. pretty smart actually.
American police get a lot of shit and its a job that requires you having thick skin, hookers shiting in the back of your car and crack heads spitting in your face are the least of things some of friends have to deal with on a regular basis not to mention Cops have to deal with all the mentally ill in this country since our mental health system is pretty much non existent.

Becuse police academies will accept literally anyone with a high school degree (and smaller towns don't even require that.) Becoming a police is usually a last ditch effort for retards who realize they have no real skills besides being big. And then they become cops and get fat because there's no fitness renewal requirements.
tl;dr: all cops in America are literally the people too dumb for real jobs, kill em all

>tl;dr: all cops in America are literally the people too dumb for real jobs, kill em all

t. nigger

Sorry Jamal but killing people over "jordans" and selling drugs isn't right

t. Zhou Long
You wish I was black but I'm half white half beaner in Arizona so I'm whiter than 46% of the people here. ALso the cops here are black and mexican more than white. Every police officer is an uneducated fool too retarded for college or the actual workforce. Kill em all and their families

That's what they get paid for

Because a lot of poor people want an easy way out. Most cops here are welfare queens

actually most police departments require that you have some college or are former military. of course these standards vary from city to city. nearly all police that i know are former military.

>meanwhile he claims all Chinese are subhuman insects because one child isn't helped

idk where you live, but literally every phoenix police officer was recruited straight out of high school. No departments in Arizona require any college or military past. I would bet most actually DO NOT require any experience or education. kill em all

You say that but society says otherwise.

ya but brothers are still in your white wummin
ya cuck

Former military as cops isn't a good idea.

I'm just saying that in a unfortunate negative type of manner.

A black middle class person literally has more advantages than a white
>free scholarships
>affirmative action, jobs are easier
>everyone wants the whitest black person they can find so they can call themselves "urban"
As long as you aren't in shitty states like Missouri or anywhere in the south really, blacks are loved

why?
no most want you to have some college, and any federal level law enforcement of course requires college.

Want and require are two different things buddy boy. You do not need any college experience to become a cop unlike most European countries. kill em all

Not but he's right. Many jurisdictions will require some form of experience, either former military are a few years of college. However, every jurisdiction is different and will have different needs and standards.

Also shut the fuck up with the kill em all shit you edgelord, go post on Facebook,

you do for most departments again it varies from city to city and obviously the bigger the city for more competitive the requirements, you say kill em all but you forget what the country was like in the 90s before the policing revolution.

non-meme answer: they're poorly trained and scared shitless because the citizens own guns

nah, all police deserve is a bullet to the head and their families exiled
Crime is good ;)

>in the 90s before the policing revolution.
Far fewer mass shootings back then

No it's not a bad idea. Memes aside, most people who are in the military are genuinely good and humble people, you'll pick up on that pretty quickly by just talking with any veteran from any period in US history. Also, a military background also means that they have some thorough knowledge of proper weapons handling, which is important as police academies for some reason aren't very competent at teaching first-time firearms user proper technique and discipline. The cops who panic and pop off the most are the ones who are inexperienced.

I'd make a joke about it, but I feel sad ... The system is corrupt is what makes children in an attack columbine... I guess that happens in almost all countries

>far fewer mass shootings then
nigger that was the height of the crack epidemic, D.C, south philly and new york were fucking war zones.

>they're poorly trained
In many cases, yes, especially in poorly funded jurisdictions.

>scared shitless because the citizens own guns

No, they're scared shitless cause they have to deal with crazy ghetto trash, the mentally ill and addicts. When you're dealing with people who you literally have no clue what fucked up shit they're going to try to pull, being on edge isn't unusual.

9/10 mass/school shootings could be solved by proper mental health reform. Our mental health system was gutted in the 80's.

>>meanwhile he claims all Chinese are subhuman insects because one child isn't helped

Where did I claim that?

I'm glad that horrible video has a happy ending

all the officers lived, and the perp checked out

Note sure why you're posting murder rates. That has literally 0 to do with my point about mass shootings.

there were actually more "mass shootings" because of gang shootouts.

For me it's even hard to imagine shit like that happening here. It's so rare it would be number 1# news story for weeks. Our cops just have to deal with drunken people passed out on the streets and carrying them to safety (either jail to sober up or home). Even our criminal "gangs" are quite tame and do not use violence, especially against non-gang members.

I take solace in the fact that if you excluded non-whites, we have have a crime rate on par with western Europe.

your police also probably dont have to deal with urban youths every year we usually have about 30 or so officer killed in action. infact just recently this guy killed his family and set the house on fire and the cops were shooting it out with him while they were trying to pull survivors from the building.

lets see how long that lasts once you have a decent population of negroes to baby sit

Because most officers were either bullied or bullies in highschool and want to have "power"

just don't be a loud mouthed cunt and you'll be fine

That's true and great and well and what have you, but it doesn't justify what is a summary execution in OP's webm.

It's clearly an unprovocated act of physical assault or attempted murder.

It was ruled, by the way, that that particular incident was an accidental shooting.

What the fuck he flipped his car and was unarmed.

Seriously wtf

>a loud mouthed cunt and you'll be fine
so basically don't be an avergae nigger

Exactly.

If I cared what society thinks, I would not be on an image board with austist.

why are there people even do this?

when is firing a gun at the police ever going to work out for you?

why should they even feel the need?

they're a self fulfilling prophecy

Because suicide by cop is the best way to go, cheapest too
>be black
>speed
>get out of car and shoot

what's cheap about it?

he's got a gun, he can just shoot himself, and do the world a favor

Suicide is a waste, you need to take at least one cop so your K/D is above 0

sounds like banzai charge

Don't bother, white bois who live in suburbs have no idea how bad gang violence is. Let him just look at mass shooting videos on youtube and play picos school.

drunk driver guy killed his wife, guys not dead just paraylized, dont really feel bad for somone who gambled with the lives of others.

some times they get away, most of the time they feel like its better to shoot it out then go to jail.

>there are chicanos posting under the US flag RIGHT NOW

we outnumber you homes

>that guy finally got charged
He probably won't go to jail but still, it's better than nothing.

No, he later on died from injuries solely from the gunshot.

catchy