Leftist cries because of Brexit

Imagine what tears will be shed when Trump gets in....

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when trumps gets in

delusional

The funniest thing is politically opinionated 17 year olds who got cucked out of their own future by some geezer who'll die in 5 years kek

>American opinions on politics

Whats even better is less than half the people in their age group voted

They got cucked by people their own age too

Teens on suicide watch!

They were on Hawlideh because they thought they'd win because the News said they would win.

NEWS LYZE

Not even pro brexit but you have a containment board, return to it.

muh choice didnt win!!!11
MOOOOM DAAAD STAAATE DO SOMETHING!!!

we are fucked eitherway, those people cant survive in current world with this attitude while they are on universities they are still sheltered

Honestly I'm crying too. The EU was negotiating with Japan regarding a free trading agreement. This was going to be the start of eroge and waifu prosperity across Europe. Now those talks have halted thanks to the Brexit.

>implying you are any different
You watch a single video on the Internet and base you entire rhetoric on it.

Leftist tears has been the only good thing about this whole episode

There is nothing better than watching Western millennials suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Huh it's almost like true democracy?

Can't let the plebians have that am I right?

why does she think america is evil?

>America isn't evil

>new zealand wants to get nuked

HAHA LOOK IM SMUGLY REACTING TO SOMEONE ELSES INFERIOR REACTION TO CONTROVERSIAL EVENT. I CRAVE VALIDATION FROM STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET, LETS LAUGH TOGETHER AT OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE WE CAN'T EVEN TAKE OURSELVES SERIOUSLY ENOUGH TO HAVE A PROPER CONVERSATION

nah there have been so many furious headlines in news and if I look at any social site young people are pissed the same way

How is America evil? It is unironically the greatest force for good in world history. No one can come up with one greater.

>a woman cries

This is breaking news, lads.

poos in the loos, mudslimes and blacks should be deported from UK

Why are the minorities wanting to dilute British culture even more? Why did they even go to Britain in the first place if they apparently don't like it and want to change it like that

Why the fuck is she crying about racism and fascism? Most immigrants in the UK are white poles and Brexit was about more than just immigration anyways... Jesus christ can lefties think about ANYTHING other than race holy fuck.

When only three in ten 18-24 year olds voted, they only have their own demographic to blame.

Most were too busy getting high at Glastonbury.

America has the most money, so it's automatically the most evil.

>Why did they even go to Britain in the first place

That's a good question for any immigrant. Most of the students in my elementary school and high school were poos in the loos, arabs and caribs, but I never bothered asking them why their parents moved here. I just assumed they moved away to earn more or get gibs. I'm guessing most people behaviour is driven by primitive needs and wants.

>Jesus christ can lefties think about ANYTHING other than race holy fuck.
i know how you feel

alerta alerta

get rekt leftist filth

i could watch this gif for hours..

He got BTFO

I think there is still a chance that the UK will remain in the EU, as long as they risk losing Northern Ireland and Scotland.

Yeah they aren't going to leave easily.

So what do you think the result will be of this?
V for Vendetta or 1984?

Would love to slap that leftist bitch in the face and make her fall to the ground

What do Irish people think about brexit?

Suckerpunching someone just makes you a cunt