Study computer engineering

>study computer engineering
>all those normie fags browse facebook or talk about gaymes
>literally no one is interested in computer shit, linux, embedded stuff or other, relevant shit
WHY? Why do they study stuff they are not interested in?

apu != frog

Other urls found in this thread:

spritesmods.com/?art=hddhack&page=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this desu. it's funny too because most of the people actually interested in the course aren't spergs, whereas gaymers won't shut the fuck up about their autistic games.

>embedded
when will this meme end

dumb frogposter

Are you early in your degree? I find by the third and fourth year most of those people have been weeded out.

Why don't you try to find people interested in that stuff? Try to get in on a research lab at your university. I did and it was great because none of my friends are into computers and I learnt a heap of shit. Also got a lot of cool opportunities out of it and you might get to know your professors which can be a huge boon.

At my uni, most people play some casual games, but act really mature and are actually interested in the core subjects of Computer science.

But then again, I chose the more 'technical' (EE and embedded systems oriented) version of CS called technical computer science in my country.

>apu != frog

>Apu Apustaja (“Help Helper” in English) is a poorly drawn variation of Pepe the Frog created in the style of Spurdo Spärde.

dumb poorly draw frog poster.

CS degrees look great on resumes for any technical job

IoT will grow, you lil cuckboy
>Are you early in your degree?
Second year. I am glad that a lot of fags are gone by now, but still too many here.
I am too SAP to go to some new places, but I think I have to try that atleast

You should check out reddit, they love that stuff.

even if IoT grows, it will not for the benefit of embedded programmers, most programming will be at high level like in webdev

>I am too SAP to go to some new places, but I think I have to try that atleast

Do it my friend. If it's anything like my uni they're always looking for competent, fresh blood. The downside is you might get pressured into doing extra work on top of your studies which can get stressful.

Very unsatisfying blog. Thumb down.
Unsubscribed.

I did a degree in audio, exact same shit.

Congratulations, you just learned how to tell the difference between people paying their own way, and people on mummies coin. Befriend the former, ditch the latter like the useless faggots they are.

to make money

also anyone who calls people normies derogatorily is probably a fuckin loser.

find the university computer club bro.

IoT is mostly web-backend and power saving features from avr programming. Unless it's a retarded fridge with a tablet in the door, an IoT device will just provide data to your client devices.

They think they are interested.
We started 60 in my class, only 11 graduated.
Normies drop out or convert, give it time.

Well someone has to make the power efficent hardware for that shit and programm the core of it, you dumb nigger

same in my uni, first year : lecture halls with 300 students, second year: 20 per class.

>avr
what year is this?

Have a look at AUTOSAR nigger

This is quite normal in nearly every degree. You will realize that maybe 5% of any group are movers and doers while the rest just consumes. Also is a good idea

Somebody has already written a js interpreter for MBed

>in lecture
>numales sitting in front of me have gaymer laptops
>playing minecraft or LoL the whole lecture
>One day Prof goes off on them for not paying attention
>practically tells them to get the fuck out of class

Felt pretty good

They want to cowd gaymez in Java. Isn't that tye pinnacle of computer science?

they will literally just dump overbuilt garbage on arm processors... they're dime a dozen like pajeets. if they can put arm processors on your mechanical hard drive controllers they can put it inside iot devices just as well.

spritesmods.com/?art=hddhack&page=3

also CE is a meme major and the god tier is obviously material science & engr.

>Minecraft
We're talking about uni right? Or have people become this autistic?

Unfortunately yes, uni. Comp Sci is autist central

Cousin did CE and works for Verizon making well over 200k

Not op but thanks buddy

Oh Jesus Christ. I'm going in as freshman CS this year. Wish me luck boys

Good luck. You're in for every reddit programming and CS meme

The mommys force them to go to uni, so they play there

hurt durr, can't wait till I take my thinkpad into the lecture

hurr durr, all the normalfags with their gaymen lapshits will envy my superiority!!!11

>I find by the third and fourth year most of those people have been weeded out.
Why?

embedded linux is the future and most of you fags don't know shit.
This card will came out later this year with 1 and 2 Gb RAM version

we played cs go in first semester

In the U.S., at least, your first two years (into a traditional 4 year program) is all relatively easy shit and quite frankly, typically, doesn't have much to do with your field it's just covering the basics essentially.

Starting at your 3rd year is where you begin to specialize and get into shit that is actually relevant and challenging.

>Computer Science : Get Out

>first year
Babby tier courses, barely any effort required
>second year
A little bit more math/theory but nothing too unmanageable. This is where normies realize it comp sci isn't all programming and change to an arts major
>third year
Now you actually have to think and apply concepts you learn, rather than just memorize correct answers
>fourth year
I haven't made it that far yet but I assume it's further testing how you apply what you've learned to solve problems

Yeah the normies will mostly drop out