Le bald ancap mommy issues meme man

>Le bald ancap mommy issues meme man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good man.

Who is this guy and what's the de with him?

Stefan Molyneux. Big right winger that talks about Trump a lot

Just looked him up. Seems like Sup Forums has got a youtube channel

he said in one of his recent videos about the killing of the british mp jo cox that he browses Sup Forums.

Stefan molyneus, pretty much Sup Forums's idol (only second to Trump). He discusses topics such as IQ, why EU is shit, the negative effects of importing ahmeds and niggers to europe and letting mexicans, central and south americans in to US and how the left has brainwashed people into becoming SJW and shit like that. Interesting videos i must say, watch some of his videos, you european so there will be a lot you might relate to

Alt right libertarian type and self proclaimed "philosopher" whose biggest memes are that spanking and single mothers are the cause of all the bad in the world (he was raised by a single mom). He's also a "men's rights" pussy and preaches to butt flustered nu male virgins who love him.

He makes some good points sometimes, but he's just another dude with an opinion and makes as many dubious and uninformed arguments as anyone. I think he is intelligent but he is very narrow minded and doesn't take criticism well.

People tend to go through two main stages with Moly, the first is like awe and adherence. People get sucked in by the length of his videos, graphs and his British accent, which give off the impression that he's the smartest thing ever. The next, for the smarter folks at least, is realization that he's kind of a memester and by no means an intellectual heavyweight.

Alex Jones with less repressed homosexuality

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

ONE DOLLAR
N
E

D
O
L
L
A
R

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

noice
o
i
e

>Hates social welfare
>begs for money just for spouting opinions about SJWs and shit and bitches that the money he gets isn't enough

Wew lad.

Yes, but that's freely given, so it's totally different, he's totally not living on gibmedats

that's capitalism tb h
if people are dumb enough to give him money for fuck all, you cant stop them

if i recall correctly, he's part kike, so it isn't surprising, he just want more shekels for free

I see your point, but it still seems like a form or "Other people please support me while I don't really actually do anything" to me.

>single mothers are the cause of all the bad in the world
Let me guess
He doesnt like abortion either