That feel when you live in the middle of nowhere and you hate your shitty town

>That feel when you live in the middle of nowhere and you hate your shitty town
>That feel when everything sucks here and there's nothing to do

I honestly can't handle it anymore guys. Fuck this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosedale,_Toronto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_American_cities_by_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>living in a big, 'multicultural' city

ISHYGDDT

Food for you

I don't give a fuck about Sup Forums memes

Big "multicultural" cities have all the relevant things I need. There's nothing to do in these fucking shitty "white towns", yeah cool there's a lot of white people but it fucking sucks

dumb blogposter

Iktfb

Only old people at the one bar here. Everyone is fucked and half retarded. One bowling alley, one old ass movie theater and nothing else for over 100 miles. Oh wow, not even any drugs.

>big city
enjoy having all of your income spent on tax and rent unless you earn 6 figures.

Protip: if you have your own family, even mid-100k in a big city will hardly make you any room for saving money

>Protip: if you have your own family, even mid-100k in a big city will hardly make you any room for saving money

That's bullshit

Also I will never have a family. It's not that expensive idk what the fuck you're talking about. Rent is literally almost the same

>spent on tax

Municipal/city tax? That's very small and it's made up for by the fact that you get well maintained parks and other shit

Try living in a town that is more relevant or tourist town?

yeah. but hey... at least it's 90% white or whatever. Fucking dumb Sup Forums memes man i swear

It's like the fags who post about wanting to live in the middle of the woods and raise an "aryan family", bro... you're a NEET who's never had a job, how are you going to become self-sufficient all of a sudden

what's wrong with darknet?

bump

From North Dakota, you are a BITCH.

Well if not having family, that sounds good for you.
Idk. Based on my experience with Vancouver, it was expensive as fuck. Even more than LA where some decent studio would cost more 1000 USD/month w/o including utility. There almost 30% of income is paid as tax (higher than some flyove state). Idk about Canada but I think it will be at least as comparable as CA in a big city.

Well it's a little more pricey but you can get a nice bachelor apartment in a VERY comfy and safe/nice area for about $1500/month.

Assuming the rule of spending your 1/3rd of your post-tax monthly income on rent, you only need $45k/yr net income to afford it comfortably.

Not hard at all.

>$1500/month.
Sounds more like Los Angeles than San Francisco or NYC where studio rent is USD 2000/month. I lived in SF area and people with like mid-100k income with kids complained a lot about expensiveness in the area. I suppose that Canada isn't that level.

>I suppose that Canada isn't that level.

What I'm referring to is the nicest area of Toronto where only jews and rich white people live

>It is known as the area where the city's 'old money' lives, and is home to some of Canada's richest and most famous citizens, including Ken Thomson who was the richest man in Canada at the time of his death.

So really... $1500/month rent for a 1 bedroom apt in such an area is not ridiculous at all

Rental prices are fine in GTA, comparing to salaries here.

Yep, Vancouver is expensive as fuck because of wealthy chinese people.

>tfw rural Kansas

Sound like its not as expensive as Los Angeles or San Francisco. Their rental prices are insane. $1500/month for such neighborhood is actually legit.

Sounds like the plot to a show displaying the 70s in america

Yeah it's gnarly bro

$1500/mth to live here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosedale,_Toronto

>live in the countryside
>a house in the middle of a forest, located nowhere, right next to nothing
>no neighbours
>shoot guns all day
>blast music all night
>internet still works fine

Life is good

that sounds boring as fuck

That sounds like it would be cool for a couple months and then incredibly boring

I would give up my life in Moscow for this without even thinking.

>Moscow
Wouldn't there be any comfy suburb or is suburb of Moscow just clusterfuck of apartment just like how Korean or Japanese suburbs look like?

grass is greener, i live in a town and would love to live in a city but i am stuck in a new job

Dude that's what you think

Yeah it sounds fun but it actually sucks absolute cock. I've lived in both and it's terrible

Maybe if it were a nicer city like Amsterdam or Copenhagen you would feel better.

But Russia has shit tier cities full to the brim with commie blocks and industrial ruins. Any place would be better so it makes sense

here
Like, the first two months were okay. I was hiking the property all the time and shooting guns but it got old real quick, I'm not even interested in my guns anymore.

Well, i think there are both, but mostly rich people would live in their own house, most would live in soviet-style appartments.

Same here man.

It's like "Wow this is really cool, it's not busy at all, the buses aren't packed and there isn't millions of people everywhere", but after a while it gets very boring and you remember why no one lives here

You lived in Moscow? And how was it?
Moscow has a lot of beautiful places though, it's just too crowded, everything is expensive and immigrants everywhere.

>You lived in Moscow? And how was it?

I've been there(in Moscow) bretty cool, but I meant I've lived both in the city and middle of nowhere(in Canada) and the city beats it by far.

What would it be like living in like an hour from a big city that are not too crowded to enjoy some of those activities but can go to a city on occasion
>their own house
is it like house from pre soviet area or like newly built one like Chinese rich ppl live

>That feel when you live in the middle of nowhere and you hate your shitty suburb
>That feel when everything sucks here and there's nothing to do unless you're willing to shell out $3.50 per bus ride 45 minutes downtown

>What would it be like living in like an hour from a big city that are not too crowded to enjoy some of those activities but can go to a city on occasion

Stupid.

A better idea is living in the city but just driving out an hour or two away from it once in a while to do "those activities". Isn't that more logical to you?

>>That feel when you live in the middle of nowhere and you hate your shitty suburb
>>That feel when everything sucks here and there's nothing to do unless you're willing to shell out $3.50 per bus ride 45 minutes downtown

i

know

that

feel

bro

>$3.50 per bus ride

It's $4 per bus ride soon ;) Also it's 2 hours for me

No, like newly build, and they are usually look kinda like decent euro suburban places. I don't think there are many pre-soviet houses of that kind left for living.

>I don't think there are many pre-soviet houses of that kind left for living.
sounds bad man
Are Canadian big cities walkable and have good public transportation (subway and shit)? Also is Canadian downtown safe? (i.e. no nigs and shit) I guess if it has good public transportation and is safe enough to walk past 6pm, it makes sense to live in a city which is not the case for the US except for very few cities (like NYC and so)

>Are Canadian big cities walkable and have good public transportation (subway and shit)?

Yes

>Also is Canadian downtown safe? (i.e. no nigs and shit)

There are nigs and browns but Toronto is one of the safest cities in North America. We have less than 2 murders per 100,000 people.

LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF I rented a room for 500 a month in this neighborhood.

Everyone is rich as fuck though, it was nice.

The ghetto nigs usually stay in their rexdale or ghetto parts way out in the burbs.

The ones that come downtown don't stir up shit cuz they know its hipster territory and their kind ain't welcome.

lol, I'm from Moscow and currently living in Toronto. Toronto seems quite small and peaceful city, there's no real rush here, even overcrowded streets in downtown aren't so mad. If you're tired to live there, you'll probably be fine with St.Petersburg. It only seems as a little change, but indeed there's big difference.

>LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF I rented a room for 500 a month in this neighborhood.

Nigga pls hook me up

Yeah that's true.

As I've said before, we don't really have the "nigger" culture in Canada like the US does, that makes a huge difference

I live in a Toronto suburb and I still wanna live downtown and think this place is boring af.

My condolences OP

I thought of maybe moving to Crimea in the future since I have some relatives and family friends there, but in a current political situation it may potentially get me in the middle of some shit.

Atleast you get snow. Rural and country Australia is hot, barren and just a complete hole.
Glad I moved desu

Actually been thinking about this. Trying to move out of the City of Brotherly Love region (aka the City that turns into The Purge at night). I want to escape from these soulless suburbs but I'm not sure if I should run to a city or a town near a city.

My choices I'm thinking of:
Pittsburgh
Portland, Maine
Some town outside Boston
Portland, Oregon

Any advice guys

>Toronto
Hmm compared to American cities like Chicago or Los Angeles, is the city small? I thought even Chicago to be more or less hectic compared to Seoul (I'm from there).
Fort Lauderdale is alright if you dont mind humidity and Cubans. Better than Miami IMO
I guess your country is lucky by not having nigs thanks to cold weather and shit

DO THINK WE WANT THIS FUCKING SNOW YOU CUNT?? TAKE IT. TAKE ALL THE SNOW YOU WANT. 3 FUCKING METERS OF SNOW FOR HALF THE YEAR. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. DO YOU THINK WE ENJOY BREAKING OUR BACKS EVERY MORNING ENGAGING IN HIGH AMOUNTS OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY TO SHOVEL SNOW OFF OUR FUCKING DRIVEWAYS JUST TO GET TO OUR SHITTY JOBS??????? PLS FOR GODS SAKE TAKE ALL THE SNOW YOU WANT TAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
IM BEEEEGGGGIIINNNNGGG YOOOUUUUU

I don't handle heat very well, but I'll dance in the thick of blizzards. I just seem to sweat a lot more than other people....

thanks for the advice though

Also, toronto is the 4th largest city in north america. It's massive and definitely NOT small
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_American_cities_by_population

this

This is so accurate it hurts

eh it was from a nice american couple who inherited the place and didn't care about making money off of it, i think its already taken now.

t. Californian or Jew Yorker

Not all cities are as overpriced as your concrete jungle

I'd let them milk my cock for sperm every single morning and wear a maid outfit if i could get that rent

Ehh idk, I'm in Scarborough and it's full to the brim with mudslime/nigger culture

It's not that bad ya pussy.

t. Michigander

Oh ok. I guess you are kinda finding cities that are not too big based on your listing as well. I suppose Portland is a good choice. Seattle is much bigger but I think that is a good choice. Never been to either city but some of my friends at two cities liked both a lot. Seattle is esp good cuz no state income tax

>Ehh idk, I'm in Scarborough and it's full to the brim with mudslime/nigger culture

It's nothing like the US tho m8.

Try any nig city in the US compared to the worst neighborhoods of Canada.

jane and finch is like paradise compared to it

Portland Maine is pretty. That's all I know as a Canadian lol

yeah it was alright, shared bedroom in a house.

t b f the street was too quiet for my taste, everyone was basically retired or had kids.

Is it really? I've just grown to really hate Scarborough. Thinking of moving to Scotland

>t. Californian or Jew Yorker
Yea I am from commiefornia but Miami and Boston were overpriced as well even though I still agree that it's def not at the level of commiefornia or Jew York

>t. fucking frosty the snowman

take it then. take our snow. shovel it off my driveway and deport it to your own home you snow lover.

Scarborough is quite shitty though to be fair.

This. Scarborough is easily the shittiest part of Toronto.

Chicago is expensive too but WAY less expensive than San Fran or NYC. You don't need to earn 6 figures in Chicago just to get by.

>live in appartments
>snow is shoveled every day by central asian migrants
At least there are some advantages of living here.

I hope so, if life outside of Scarborough only gets worse ima die

Move to Africa and get cannibalized then, cry baby. At least you won't have to wear a coat.

that fucking picture

Chicago is actually not too expensive for a city with that level of urbanization and population. I liked it while I was there

Yeah, it seems like a beautiful place. I've heard the downsides are it's heavily tourist-focused.

I am really into Portland and its uniqueness, but everyone and their grandmother is moving their and fucking prices up. By the time I'd be able to move there I worry Portland will be changed beyond recognition

btfo burger you're not even A FUCKING LEAF

It's expensive compared to Phoenix.

compared to American cities, it's definitely not small. I think perception of distance matters in this case. In Moscow, long and wide streets are everywhere, so when you see them full of people in a hurry, it's really impressive. Almost all Toronto has tiny streets and intersections every 50 meters which is so American. You just can't feel distance there; you feel like everything has the end whereas in Moscow sometimes it's not so obvious. It's much more about your own feelings than statistics.

Go hiking

this hiking, winter hiking, rafting, skiing, mountan skiing
Dunno what I'd do if I wasn't living in the middle of nowhere. Probably spend cash fon shitty aquaparks and paid boat trips