I am a Muslim Pakistani Canadian

Ask me anything.

>pic related is a pic of me from my prom with my date (yes im 18)

Other urls found in this thread:

sweden.se/business/10-innovations-you-didnt-know-were-swedish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How worried are you about our economy collapsing after alberta's oil sands run dry?

nice. make 11 babies bro.

Why do you keep shitposting this garbage over and over and trying to b8 Sup Forums?

Do your threads on Sup Forums just get insta-deleted?

Idk desu don't like 80% of population work in service industry? Should get better soon no?
Thanks we're going to the same university. Ganna be with her til September I'm thinking about breaking up
That's not me

Lol
Just
lol

congrats zayn

I'm Pakistani Canadian too!
I want to work for csis/check and employ my many languages 5+ for cool jobs.

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

?
Thanks
Good luck that's pretty serious, are you in school rn?

ur hot tho so allgood

Csec*
I canot also act well, copy accents and blend well with certain group by tanning or depriving myself of sun.

I can be a Kenyan Indian, Pakistani, south Italian or even an English guy (pulling off full English is hit or miss but I can do super light skinned half brown half English man) like mister Bean.

thats haraam bro, find you a WIFE not a girlfriend baka. deen before dunya s.m.d.h.

Thanks haha I look pretty bad without my hair cut properly tho
>Csec
iirc I think one of my cousins did a co-op type thing, he goes to York
Yeah man I'm trying, I fuck up still. My parents want to arrange marry a Pakistani girl. My brother married a Norwegian girl when he was studying in the UK and got her to convert. I want to do that too, need that jannah

oh dear...

I see lots of white Canadian girls doing degrading things like dating mudslimes, why is this? Sure American girls date niggers and mexicans, but they mostly stay away from sandniggers.

fucking how? im white 6 2 and i fucked up trying to talk to the ugliest white girls

>tfw grew up in toronto so i don't connect well with my most white people reeeee

How is it degrading to date Muslims?Pretty clear to me you're not good with girls and I'm fucking 18

muslims are one step above niggers.. actually they are on par with them these days

Nah not here, everyone's treated equally and respected

>I'm fucking 18

Oh wow I'm so impressed at the big boy.

If I knew a girl had dated black guys or muslims, I would know that she's dumb trash with no sense of self-respect. It's just one of those 'red flag' things. Lots of rational people feel this way.

Havent been to canada, but if its like over here its like that only on the surface. Muslims are considered to be dogshit by pretty much everyone who isnt a muslim.

>Lots of rational people feel this way.
Lol
>but if its like over here
What is it like over there? I don't get it

Do you really expect us to believe you're in a position to disqualify even the ugliest of women?

ITT: bitter people

Call me a cuck but as long as OP isn't full wahhabi mode there's nothing wrong with this (well except for AMA blogposting)

Congrats on the pretty date OP, I couldn't pull it off probably

What are your plans for the future and how/why did your parents get here?

are you really that deluded? nobody likes muslims anymore, and you only have yourselves to blame. everything you touch turns to shit.

Well you have people from at least two other countries telling you the same thing. I know from experience my beliefs are not uncommon. I'm guessing you are not white.

Keep making ad hominem attacks, kid. It just shows how butthurt you are.

t. tiny dicked whiteboi

>muslim
>paki
>then canadian
how you qualify your nationality tells us a lot about you pham.

and this is coming from an american paki with a jewish fiance

>What are your plans for the future
Going to be starting my undergrad in September for life sci, hopefully med school
>and how/why did your parents get here?
Dad immigrated here speaking shitty English, worked shitty jobs, learned how to program, and now works at IBM and makes bank. Typical immigrant success story
Citation needed for all claims
Yeah not everyone is a bigot
Who even cares. Here the French call themselves "French Canadians". They're French first. You're allowed to do that here cause of multiculturalism

wtf why are you successful, this goes against everything I know

?
>this goes against everything I know
What do you know

Sup Forums told me I should hate you.

Sup Forums is where losers go

Still waiting for an answer to my questions, any non-cucked Canadians want to help me out?

Maybe cause you don't go out too often?

are you stupid? why do you think anti-immigration are becoming more popular in europe? why did donald trump become more popular when he said that he would not let any muslims immigrate into the us?

@61320079
If you want (You)s, try asking questions that aren't loaded heavier than your mobility scooter

do you drink?

Also you look like you lucked out and are better looking than 90% of pakis.

so how bad are her daddy issues that she would rebel against her parents that much?

From what I know about European immigration laws, which isn't a lot is that Europe has very bad policies and does a bad time in terms of border control
Tried it a couple times, not a fan

Serious replies only, please. I have a scientific interest in the degeneration of the white race and this could be a great source of data.

mudslimes are 6 out of 10 alright here, mostly because we get the non-violent, non-retarded south asian kind.

arabs and kurds i've met were guaranteed hoodlums with massive personality defects.

thats not the issue, you retard. there were no problems before muslims, and thats because you are the problem.

OP, are your parents first cousins? Any other relatives married to their cousins you know of?

mate muslims are diverse

punjabiniggers are alright all half the time, especially if they are hindu or sikh.

the shittiest quality ones are desert barbarians from arab countries imo and ones from north africa.

She doesn't have any. Both her parents are together and they're pretty great, I met them.

Honestly no offense a lot of my white friends that have parents that aren't together have problems with drinking and drugs.
How exactly am I the problem
Nope usually that happens in the poor village type areas in Pakistan

>Pakistani Canadian
I never understood this. Choose one, either be Pakistani living in Canada, or just be Canadian.

>hindu or sikh
not muslim

you being a muslim makes you part of the problem. the world would be better off without you.

No see

>Here the French call themselves "French Canadians". They're French first. You're allowed to do that here cause of multiculturalism

probably somewhat related(no matter what the mudslime says), the rate of consanguineous marriages is very high over there.

you being a Swedish makes you part of the problem. the world would be better off without you.

Because you're a member of a shitty desert cult founded by a pedophile Arab warlord. Stay stupid

Were you born in Canada? Did you grow up there? How much time have you spent in Pakistan?

there are punjabi muslims too.

honestly its more of a class thing ie typical british pakistanis are trashy, university and above ones here are decent.

>Stay stupid
Stupid people don't get scholarships for half of their tuition
>Were you born in Canada?
Yes
> Did you grow up there?
No
>How much time have you spent in Pakistan?
Probably a couple years in total

you "people" havent achieved as much as swedes have, retard. fucking muslim logic

hindus arent muslims. ffs.

When Swedes are blowing up buildings all over the world and acting like animals I will agree

sweden.se/business/10-innovations-you-didnt-know-were-swedish/

Why are you still following a barbaric religion that demands, among other things, that you mutilate your dick, oppress gays, abstain from pork and alcohol, and in same cases incite violence on nonbelievers? Or are you going to argue those are worth it or untrue?

>Stupid people don't get scholarships for half of their tuition
I'm sure in Cucknada they give scholarships to any brown person that can spell their own name lol. Let's get something straight. You literally believe that god spoke to some pedophile warlord in Arabia 1500 years ago and told him the secret to life. You're a raging fucking moron bub.

"Multiculturalism" cucked Canada before it could decide what it was, now we're all so desperate for an identity we identify as where our parents came from. Also I can't stand Toronto, so many immigrants I can't socialize with a single stranger because of how disconnected our cultures are

Lol you seem mad
>you mutilate your dick
Yeah so do Jews
> oppress gays
Depends on where youre talking about
>abstain from pork and alcohol,
A lot of religions do the same
>and in same cases incite violence on nonbelievers?
Depends on where you go

You should take a balanced view

>any brown person that can spell their own name lol.
Nope most of it is from my grades and the other part is from a tennis scholarship

You don't really know what you're talking about buddy. No need to be angry

You're legitimately right about the scholarships, in high school I've seen numerous "immigrant scholarship" programs that are just that

>J-jews do it too!
That's not an excuse, you know.

Why is that always white girl+mudslim boy?

Why are shitskins so hypocritical?

Why are they keeping their daughters for muslimes?

So it's basically "you must be tolerant, we love each other, my religion/skin is not a problem you racist", but our GIRLS will date and marry other muslims only.

Why do you people say "senpai" and "BROOOO" and other annoying shit so much?

wait wat. I meant pham not senpai lol

So just a regular Canadian then I guess

>you mad
thats what people say when they cant say anything else. face it, you "people" have achieved nothing and never will.

yeah. one can cuck others but can not be cuckee. how is it hypocritical my fellow ivan

Because their religion is built from the ground up to be spread through force. That's why there are a billion of them. Don't worry, muzzie females get around too, you just don't see it flaunted because they'll get acid thrown in their faces by their monkey families.

I guess. There's evidence saying it's bad for you and some saying it's good. Me personally I don't care much girls have never complained
Cultural I guess
Lel I went to Toronto and heard people talking like that. They say the same slang like they in London. It's like Jamaican words that drake started using
Muslims have achieved plenty, feel free to do some research

Why did you/your parents/grandparents move to Canada?

Are you really going to defend them forcing you to do it to your dick, though? And your sons have to suffer the same way?

no they havent, feel free to do some research. look at mudslime countries today, they are trash and contribute barely anything to the world of science.

Hope you come to the USA some time OP, we love Pakistani muslims and know how to treat them right

Are you going to marry your cousin?

>all those 14/88 aryan butthurt

ayy lmao. never leave your mom's basement losers.

says the turk autist.

desu, there aren't many good looking brown girls imo.

>all these whiteboys triggered

Do you have a tiny dick?

It doesn't matter. You're going to marry your cousin anyway.

i'm not brown you idiot.

just pointing out how insecure white guys here can be.

ive met guys like you. theyre all weirdo losers who got bullied in high school.

k.

It's cool imo. Doesn't bother me man no one's complaining. If I have boys I'd want
them cut
Haha thanks for the reply Islamic history buff
I have family in Texas, they love it there, big Pakistani community there.
Nah. Probably convert a non Muslim chick like my brother did or arrange marriage a cute chick
It's bigger than average desu

These threads are always so cringe

>convert a nonmuslim chick

I'm asian who usually dates white girls, but I will lynch you for this.

Go secular atheism like normal people you fucking scum, don't be one of those shit muslims.

haha thanks for the reply ignoramus, and im sure can find a mudslime country that is worth a damn.

you wont.

>cultural I guess

The best response you'll ever get from a muslim explaining why it's OK for muslims guys to go out with white girls and absolutely not OK for muslim girls to go out with white guys

Fucking LEAVE. I hate my fellow Canadians just as much for choosing to be blind to this fact.

>It's bigger than average desu
Bigger than south asian average is still only 5", bro. Sorry to hear that.

t b f 99% of white girls will not convert to islam or date a very hard-core muslim. he's really having slim pickings with not being secular non-religious like most people are.

why do white boys get so triggered. If you can't keep your women, someone else will take them.
>inb4 s-savage niggers. M-muh contributions

you forgot your proxy m8

fantastic thread hahahaha love me some whitebitchboi butthurt
wtf I love pakis now

>40 KB
every tiem

I was talking to a my hijabi friend about good books to read this winter and her older sister literally told me I was going to get killed. Just for talking and flirting with her a bit.

It doesn't matter about secularity. Even a """"""""secular"""""""" muslim with not tolerate "their" women dating outside. And the women are totally brainwashed in to fearing being associated with white people.

It's literal fascism and it has to stop. I've actually been open IRL recently about all this stuff

Enjoy it while you can because let's face it you don't have much to look forward to.