Canadian living in Scarborough Toronto, I can't stand it. 10000% immigrants, residential areas look like commieblocks...

Canadian living in Scarborough Toronto, I can't stand it. 10000% immigrants, residential areas look like commieblocks, gangs, over priced housing.

Thinking of moving to UK since my family's from there, worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelburne,_Ontario
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any place is better than Scarberia

Come home to Richmond Hill, white man

Just move an hour north to a small town you fucking baby. 97% white towns are everywhere.

Richmond Hill looks so boring tho

>triggered by people who look different than him

leave than nobody fucking asked you to live there you autist.

>Thinking of moving to UK since my family's from there, worth it?
haha not anymore

NO JOBS MATE HAHAHA GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

You really think it's something as petty as appearance? it's complete cultural isolation. When you can't properly socialize with a single stranger because they hardly speak English

>Scarborough

I would nuke all of the GTA suburbs.

okay that's fair enough. move to toronto centre like any young person.

Not much better here lol

then move here

come home white man and enjoy great aussie pastimes like barbecues and skin cancer.

I've got a little bit of family in Straya actually, never really considered there. How is it?

Bro you live in Scar-town.

Why the fuck?

Just move to another part of Toronto man. Ffs You're acting like it's the end of the world...

Shh just come here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelburne,_Ontario

Move to Kingston. Affordable, safe, fair sized, lots of history, great restaurants, entirely white and Anglo exept for a few chink uni students at Queen's and some frogs at RMC, lots of small town white girls to fuck though, far enough away from the GTA but still close enough to not be a completely irrelevant shithole, lots of stores and close to the states for cross border shopping.

Nah ik I could move to another part of Toronto but a change of pace would be nice

>How is it?
Good? idk how to answer that tbph. It's good. Our economy isnt bad atm, quite a few decent jobs around, decent wages, decent people, shit internet. Lots of stuff to do if you live in a major city. By all accounts it's one of the best places in the world to live.

Who /Kitchener-waterloo/ here?

Based Kingston

/Waterloo/ reporting

You an Asian autist going to Uwaterloo?

Or are you a Chad going to the greatest school

I'm going to Waterloo but I'm white. I seriously hope you aren't referring to Laurier High as the "greatest school".

Have you seen the girls m8?

this 2bh lad

>Going into higher education for the girls
wew lad

It's not a bad school for BBA at all though
It's like York, subpar school in everything except for one area in which it's actually pretty good.

But also the social aspect is nice. Uwaterloo is literally all autists

>Shit schools all of them

Mate until you have nobel prize winning professors don't even talk about quality. Fuck your shit UTSGalumni master-race here.

Calm down bro not everyone is going into research

We don't all have crippling autism and an inferiority complex

Buddy I live 2 minutes from Laurier campus you want to fucking tussle?

Do your thing user. UWaterloo is literally right next to laurier so you'll get the best of both worlds I guess.

come at me

but for real tho Laurier isn't bad for business. Co-op program is topnotch

Agreed. Both schools have their merits, and both have good co-op programs.