Russia wants to invade the baltics

>russia wants to invade the baltics
Anyone with that opinion, could you kindly explain why you think so?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1466925754098.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_udI6ZNPjvA
youtube.com/watch?v=iRXMvotxOso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because media.

Because Russia wants to restore its empire and annexation of Pribaltika is just the next step.

Putin wants to get back together Soviet.

>Baltics are invading us
Thieving mongol bands.

Russia said he invaded Ukraine to protect the Russian minorities there.
Following that logic the baltics are at risk.

Russia is an empire the other way around, unlike all the empires in the world, that suck out resources from their colonies, Russians actually invested in them, they built hospitals, schools and factories there. Russians are hospitable people who want to see poor nations, like the Baltics, thriving and developing. They just want to help you and your resistance is not only futile, but completely senseless.

Latvia for example has 25% Russians.
Estonia also has 25% Russians.

Why dont you stop discriminating Russians you fucking piece of shit subhuman balts

reeeee get those cunts out of here

Ivans pls

Hey Austria, what happened to your flag?

>Russia invading anything after pussying out of Novorossia
Lel, you guys have better chances being invaded by aliens

dont make us kill your Tsar again

This + they're training our occupation almost every year.

Russia likes to attack it's friends and allies. If they harass, extort or invade you it just means they like you.

Freedom for Belarus, Chechnya, Siberia and Kaliningrad!

You deserve better!

Because having Königsberg not be connected with the rest of the country looks shit on the map.
As Germans we understand that very well.

>you will never be russian

>Chechnya
It's us who should be freed from chechnya tbqh

i dont know anything about that but that girl is a qt

i.4cdn.org/gif/1466925754098.webm

Past history.
I don't believe that tho.
I think they'd be happy to simply influence them and use the Russian minority as a leverage/negotiating tool, and maybe cause an armed revolt, but I really don't think they'll actually invade.

Access to the Baltic sea of course. We fought for centuries to keep themout. You didn't listen...

RUSSIA IS JEALOUS OF STRONK AND FREEDUMB BALTICS!

>Soviet ReUnion by 2020

fingers crossed

she is polish

also oddaj Wilno, kurwa

but your language is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=_udI6ZNPjvA

Maybe they shouldnt bother the russian minority then

>13% Armenia
>not 99

you could just stop oppressing the russian minorities then?

For how much Russia could sell Konigsberg back to Teutons?

I wish Russia would just invade Russia for opressing Russians.

too late

it's more than 20 years of apartheid in europe. The only people who force balts to stop that shit are brussels bureaucrats

balts already successfully "ate" russians

There will come a day when that girl will be on Blacked, and that day, I will cheer.

Kill Nicholas again, he deserves it.

>she is polish
literally what?

Russia would like to attack baltic states to test NATO. Brexit already disintegrated EU, if Putin entered your country and there wouldn't be NATO military intervention, it would mean that also NATO is dead. It would mean a total falldown of so called "Western world", and Russia could do what it wants in Europe.

Let's divide Poland again.

Yeah Germany, invade us again, we need more clay

If i was a leader of Russian Federation, i would attack baltic states now, when the West is in chaos because of Brexit and is busy with rescuing its integrity. Now or never imo.

I have alternative.

No. Have you forgotten about the US? We're financially fine (for now) and even more trigger happy than usual.

USA is extremely weak too because of huge debt that was caused by wars in Middle East and a lot of internal problems. Moreover, you are focused on Pacific now because you are afraid that Chinks could take over control over global sea trade routes. You have no time and no power for Europe

>No. Have you forgotten about the US?
USA that makes deal with Russia behind our backs and puts us against Russia like wild dogs?

Fuck off yankee, go home. We don't need false-flagging niggers in here.

butifel

das rite

we was 1st Reich n shite

If USA wants to save its influence on the continent, it should arm Poland with nuclear weapon. Otherwise Russians and Germans will take everything, begin to coopearte with China and betray USA.

I don't think they give a shit about infulence here.

They just want Russia on their side for possible conflict with China. USA had made so much debt that they exist only on fucking paper.

They don't have any economy, they just make more and more money in their banks - for free. That's why they need war.

poles love americans and this love is mutual
poles protect you from russia, respect americans
youtube.com/watch?v=iRXMvotxOso

Why can't you make your own nuclear weapon? Even shitskins and north koreans try to make it (which is not hard, build what americans built 70 years ago)

It is you again, stupid monkey, watching to YouTube conspiracy movies?

USA doesn't need war between NATO and Russia, because it would weaken NATO (USA) and Russia, and rise power of China.

But USA also doesn't want Eurasia being dominated by Germany, Russia and China

oh look, usa enthusiast is here.
kys

>poland empire complexes

>Why can't you make your own nuclear weapon?

Because everyone would put sanctions on us, and we would be as poor and miserable as North Koreans. If USA gave green light for nuclear weapon in Poland, there wouldn't be sanctions

baltics are a security issue for russia, due to it blocking off an important port.

i'd welcome them personally, hope they do because it means less irrelevant shitholes NATO has to defend

Russia wants to devour the entire world, but are stopped by the threat of force

Natalia can invade my country any time she wants.

>Russia wants to devour the entire world
Lenin, leave Australia immediately, the west is already going gommie by itself.

Pretty much this.

I'm not saying I think it's very likely that Russia will invade the baltics, but history shows that it's not completely unlikely.

winner