What is your honest opinion on Poland?

What is your honest opinion on Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-20/orban-hears-soros-in-clinton-s-critique-of-hungarian-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1JPnLzV9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_union
youtube.com/watch?v=EXZOo4UpLOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great nation but people are kurwas

Russians have been too kind with them.

Is Orban actually based?

I like them both, a lot 2bh

wouldn't know, nobody understands magyarul

Why are you so hateful? We gave you Chopin and Marie Curie.

Seems depressing and I've never met a nice Polish person so I hate it.

The meme is really not funny

yes
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-20/orban-hears-soros-in-clinton-s-critique-of-hungarian-democracy

butthurt shit

and unironically plumbing, they didn't have it before some French noblemen saw some in Polish castles

Holy shit! That guy has balls to say that outloud. No wonder why the EU rigged with some random PC shit sees him as a vile.

I lik Polan

You are all shit on Sup Forums, all of you.

We're all nice, just we're introverted people, so it takes some time to reveal the real face of a Pole - a kind, hospitable person who's always ready to help you.

I don't think we were ever butthurt about Japan. We don't think much about Japan.

And you're all arab on Sup Forums.

after reading some articles and watching some videos of how bad things can get now that germany has let half of middle east and africa in, probably the last hope europe has to remember that such a thing is bad as fucks, therefore, it is based
Also, breddy woods and the wildlife, didn't know you had your own bison (sucks the whole thing the bark beetle infestation attacking bialowieza forest, thougn not sure if it is another left propaganda, nowadays one can't trust media)

why are you shilling so hard

most Poles are ignorant cunts, also arrogant as fuck because muh History

the Mexico of Europe?i don't know

My view of Poland is biased by the bydlo over here and the shitposters on Sup Forums. I would have to visit Poland for a full view.

You must be exaggerating. Some Poles are shit indeed, but most of them try to behave like Europeans.

Thank you, the Poland of America

Is there anything to see? I heard some nice comments on Krakow but don't if there will be many things to see

Literally most of it belongs to Lithuania. Why doesn't everyone realise this and liberate the rest of Lithuania?

because Lithuania's currently known as Belaruse

Besides the butthurt poles I see here pretty nice people in rl also the country and it's food is a very nice.

Oh please, Poland has 4 times longer history than the United States, we have plenty of medieval towns, castles, baroque palaces etc. Poland doesn't differ from Czechia or Hungary, we just don't have a big city filled with affluent, art-noveau districts (Warsaw had, but it was destroyed during the war), things are scatterred all over the country.

Also, Wrocław and Gdańsk are worth visiting even more than Kraków.

I the immigrants here are probably the nicest minority I've met and are hardworking. That and the Polish people's seeming love for America makes Poland one of my favorite cunts.

semi-barbaric nation without any sense of self-interest covering it's incompetence with phony acts of what would like to see as honorable

thieves, idiots and hypocrites in reality

>muh history

you just can't offer anything interesting other than historical landmarks

it would be against your mindset to enjoy things without any history

What if Poland Lithuania and Belarus became one country? That could be mega Lithuania.

I heard there are good investment opportunities in eastern Poland.

> it's food is a very nice.

It's almost the same like in Germany desu.

Yes, we do love the USA, we romanticize about this country, maybe even too much, Poles still perceive the USA as if it was Heaven on Earth like it used to be 50 years ago. Things have changed, but since Poles don't move to the USA anymore, they still keep the imagination of the US from the 70s.

it's called Rzeczpospolita Obojga Narodów and was partitioned in the 18th century

Lithuanians strongly dislike us now, Belarus is now inhabited by Russians, there are no real Belarussians left, so it's highly impossible. .

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1JPnLzV9s

nah this abomination would be too weird to ever exist in any point of history

If you don't like this country, just go, before the UK leaves the EU.

so Poland or czechia, which is better?

We don't need self hating people. They bring their self hatred with them.

i like it

>hurr leave

I'm not even Polish)) of course I will leave once a favourable opportunity arises

Czechia

What if Sweden joined the union?
What if Sweden joined the union?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_union

>real Belarussians
but there never were any real Belarussians
Belarussians are just meme Russians
just like Ukranians

this. why are poles so nice?

it's a ruse

Polish veins seethe with cunning merchant blood

But they tend to assimilate very fast, because they want to get rid of the Polish burden.

It depends what you're looking for. If you want to live in a cozy city and work in a car factory, Czechia is definitely a better choice. Poland offers more business opportunities as it's a bigger and more diversified country, it has a sea, mountains, lakes, even a desert.

These countries are pretty similar though, Czechia is slightly richer, but the gap is getting smaller year by year.

>But they tend to assimilate very fast, because they want to get rid of the Polish burden.
They assimilate into the cuckolded cosmopolitan shit culture not English, Welsh or Scottish culture. We don't need these people around.

kick them out, simple as fuck
I'm listening to Radio Zet right now, Poles are shitting themselves at the prospect of Brexit

Real Belarussians were Litvins.

20% of Poles in the UK support Brexit, so they're pretty assimilated into the Little Englander culture.

>Radio Zet
I googled it. topkek

well, I hate English shits too (and not because of Brexit, I've hated you for a long time)

after I finish my CS degree (and I'm paying for it, don't cry about "your" money poleshits) I'm getting the fuck out of there, a lot of programmers I know get recruited by American companies and they move to the USA, I'll just do the same

Litvins are just dirty invaders of the native russian lands.

>20%
topkeeeeeek

the worst posters on Sup Forums, worse than australians

Croatia pls, I cheered for you yesterday.

20% is not enough. Be like the Jews or Sikhs.

I know, plenty of them are very worried about what will happen to them. To be honest I am a bit glad about their worry because they are normally quite arrogant and if we had voted to remain they would have acted like they owned the place.

Lame. You're evidence "free" university education is a mistake.

3c
aronia
religious people
yummy sweets
good vodka
poor but friendly and nice people
awesome communism era movies
nicest sounding slavic language

Because Brexit was intended to get rid of Poles, so 20% is still a lot, 20% of Poles feel that they're so deeply assimilated that no one will ever kick them out.

> To be honest I am a bit glad about their worry because they are normally quite arrogant and if we had voted to remain they would have acted like they owned the place.

Oh please, stop this meme. Poles were always thankful to the British that we could work in the UK.

trips of truth

>Poles
>thankful
>for anything
>ever

one of the least thankful nations in Europe

>awesome communism era movies

Do you watch them in South Korea? Or you're a refugee from the North?

Poland has very good relations with North Korea, though. We're their best friend in Europe, we do business with each other, our companies employ North Korean workers and human rights organizations are very butthurt about it but we don't give a fuck, because we know that it's still better for them to work in Poland and be able to buy a pack of Marlboro cigarettes once a month, than live in North Korea where they can buy nothing.

Do you blame them?
youtube.com/watch?v=EXZOo4UpLOo

and btw, I'm not self-hating since I'm not Poland, I don't hate myself nor my family, I hate majority of other Poles

>20% of Poles feel that they're so deeply assimilated that no one will ever kick them out.
They could probably just apply for citizenship if they plan on staying and they are assimilated.

>Because Brexit was intended to get rid of Poles
Not really. Brexit probably would have failed if Merkel had not decided to open the borders to Muslims. Also if Poland had been willing to budge on free movement and accepted a limit to the number of people allowed to move around. The numbers of people coming is why everything is falling to pieces and why people want out. This is the largest influx of people ever in our history you must understand.

>Poles were always thankful to the British that we could work in the UK.
You have a poor way of showing it then.

>Never speak English unless you absolutely have to, often pretend not to speak it
>Don't teach children English
>Set up your own ghettos and Polish stores
>Participate in a lot of crime
>Tend to con the benefit system, eg. claiming money for children which live in Poland and not the UK

>I hate majority of other Poles
Then I highly recommend living in other countries for extended periods of time. You'll eventually become a thorough misanthrope.

my gf is from poland so they are ok

no, you didn't get, I'm paying for my school
I'm not studying for free
there are courses for working students that have the same program but in more convenient time (weekends mostly) - these are paid full price and I'm paying it, I owe nothing to Poland

is she good as sucking cock?

my reason why poland is ok

polan is nice you have cute girl, nice languag, many alcohol drink
stronk kultur, hardworking people. maybe not educate, but work very hard and earn respek.
I sorry german so mean to you :(
also delicious food and haram pork

>these are paid full price and I'm paying it
I see.

no i'm just a movie fan of south korea your old movies are awesome but sadly those movies are underrated

>maybe not educate
more educate than americans

>>Never speak English unless you absolutely have to, often pretend not to speak it

A lot of Poles just don't speak English, we don't do it on purpose.

>Don't teach children English

It never happens, English is the lingua franca of the world, Polish parents insist that their children learn English if they can, especially if they're in the UK, even if they are going to go back to Poland. If you are a native speaker of English and Polish in Poland, you can get a really good job here.

>Participate in a lot of crime

Per capita even Lithuanians are much more often involved in crimes than Poles. If you compare the number of Poles in British prisons to the number of Poles in the UK, per capita we don't have many criminals.

>Tend to con the benefit system, eg. claiming money for children which live in Poland and not the UK

Well, this money will come back to the UK when these children grow up. You'll get educated doctors, engineers etc.

no polan go college, all polan work factory
is ok tho they are simple people broud of mudderland

this thread is about polan not its shitty diaspora in chicongo

Polan very religis stronk catolic beoble
dey fight 4 fredum agains russya

I want to like them, but I dont like their extremely strong feeling of victimhood that somehow is used to justify wanting to annex large parts or Poland-Lithuania even today by extreme nationalists. If they would play nice with thebrest of EE we would be able to form much stronger and better relationships in the region that would stop us being divided up by others.

Which Polish films did you like the most? Were they even translated to Korean? Maybe they were for NK.

>A lot of Poles just don't speak English, we don't do it on purpose.
Then don't come. Why would we want people who don't even speak our language?

>It never happens
I know it happens for a fact.

>If you compare the number of Poles in British prisons to the number of Poles in the UK, per capita we don't have many criminals.
There are so many Poles that this is obviously true. Still it is an issue.

>Well, this money will come back to the UK when these children grow up. You'll get educated doctors, engineers etc.
Considering people in the UK are suffering economically and we had to cut benefits for our own people why do you think we would want to give money to people who are not even living here?

>justify wanting to annex large parts or Poland-Lithuania even today by extreme nationalists.

Which country doesn't have few nationalists like that? Lithuanian nationalists are no less retarded and they demand that we give them back their Suvalkai and Balstoge. As far as I know there are also Estonian nationalists who have claims to some pieces of Russian territory. I don't know much about Latvian nationalism, but Russians always complain that you praise SS, so you're not better either.

seksmisj

Boland racis
youth all skinhead and neo nazi
do u not remembr what nazi did 2 u
u don even hab immigrans no one wants go to shitty bolan

>Considering people in the UK are suffering economically
People in the UK are assholes who don't want to work
You have to import labor to fill jobs left by your millions of fucking neets
And the hole left by your shrinking birth rate
If you hate immigrants so fucking much get a job and a girlfriend and the government won't have a need for them anymore

What do poles in poland think of poles in chicago and their children?

>People in the UK are assholes who don't want to work
Not true. The job market is just saturated.

>You have to import labor to fill jobs left by your millions of fucking neets
Nope. See above.

>And the hole left by your shrinking birth rate
Britain's native birthrate is 1.9, just below the 2.1 required for replacement.

>If you hate immigrants so fucking much get a job and a girlfriend and the government won't have a need for them anymore
I have a job.

>Then don't come. Why would we want people who don't even speak our language?

But their children already do. Look, you got a lot of Polish refugees after WWII, they didn't speak English either. Now their grandsons don't differ from Brits.

>I know it happens for a fact.

Impossible, unless you mean homeless families or something like that.

>Considering people in the UK are suffering economically

Wut? Your economy is thriving right now. That's what I can't understand about Brexit. People tend to vote for change when they're strongly affected by a crisis, but the UK is not, you're the best performing European country after Sweden, just compare yourselves to France, which is now a shithole comparing to the UK when its economy is concerned. There is no real unemployment in the UK, everyone who wants to work, can find a job. And these people, who remember the great recession of the 70s, when Britain had like 12% unemployment, or Thatcher reforms, when she cut 50,000 jobs one day, they dare to say that they are suffering because of Poles? What the fuck?

You're putting the carriage before the horse
Immigration didn't cause youth unemployment, youth unemployment caused immigration
It's easier for a company to hire a citizen than a non-citizen, why would they chose the more difficult route? Because of some insane cuckold conspiracy and ebil libruls? No, because you faggots want to sit around playing dotA

If they're still in Chicago, it means that they're losers.

My uncle moved to the USA in the 70s, he lived and worked in Jersey City/NY as a typical Pole, so as a construction worker and things like that. Now he's retired and owns two houses in Florida.

NY Poles are of much better quality it seems.

Yeah, this movie is still very popular here and pretty universal. Most of our films are strongly related to our Polish reality, so it's not that easy to understand them if you don't live here.

>Look, you got a lot of Polish refugees after WWII
A tiny number compared to current immigration figures. The scale is so much larger.

>Impossible, unless you mean homeless families or something like that.
No, I mean you can find plenty of children who do not speak English because they live in ghettos that their immigrant parents have set up.

>Wut? Your economy is thriving right now.
It is just GDP figures. Nobody is seeing it in their lives. Everything is stagnant or in decline in terms of living quality as rents rise due to immigration, house prices soar, it becomes impossible to get an appointment with a Doctor, English children in schools become a minority in a Slav majority. Combined with cuts and you get the perfect storm for everyone's living quality to get worse. It doesn't matter if you have some growth if nobody sees any benefit from it.

>There is no real unemployment in the UK, everyone who wants to work, can find a job
Wages are stagnant. Normally they would be rising due to labour shortage so people's lives would be better. Immigrants are keeping them artificially low.

>It's easier for a company to hire a citizen than a non-citizen, why would they chose the more difficult route?
Because they pay them under the counter. The problem with a British citizen is that they know their rights and everything is done legally. Immigrants on the other hand coming form countries with terrible wages like Poland and not really caring about their rights because even if they are abused a bit they still get it better than in Poland do everything under the counter. They also have lower living costs because 10 of them will live in one house etc, so they can accept the artificially low wages from immigration suppressing them which I mentioned in the reply to the Polish poster.

Yes, we all do have some, but Poland seems to have a lot more than on avarage, now even more then before they are a wedge with PiS in power (at least imo).

>English children in schools become a minority in a Slav majority
90% white British according to last census
take a break from the memes