What is it with Sup Forums having a hard on for IPS panels? TN panels are just fine

What is it with Sup Forums having a hard on for IPS panels? TN panels are just fine.

The moment IPS panels entered less than 5ms latency there is no reason to buy TN.

>TN panels are just fine.
Would you mind killing yourself?

Buy one and see for yourself. The colour saturation is excellent.

I guess you must have severe sight problems. Did you see viewing angles on a TN panel?

It looks better. That's all.

I was at my friends place and compared three displays side by side, old shitty LG TN panel, some ASUS 144Hz gayman display and some cheap 1080p IPS LG display (3 times cheaper than the asus one). The LG TN one was pure shit, washed out picture, shit contrast. The second asus was a lot better, the picture looked like on an older TV, but saturation and contrast were pretty okay for the money, but even that was no match for one of the cheapest IPS LG. Better viewing angles, sweet, vibrant colours, great contrast.
tl;dr - even the cheapest IPS panels are a lot better than high quality TN panels in terms of the picture quality

I love looking at inaccurate colors and bright red too.

With a large TN screen you see color shifts just from looking up/down left/right.

>tfw thinkpad 1366x768 TN panel

did you see the backlight bleed on an IPS panel?

But are 6bit IPS much better than a TN?

144hz/IPS/27''/4ms/goysync 750 $
or
144z/TN/24''/1ms/freesync 210$

Keep in mind you have to throw another 850$ just for the gpu to get full advantage of the first monitor

>man, the blacks on this monitor looks like shit
>man, 66% of this monitor looks like shit

>IPS in a nutshell

>TN displaying solid color

There's literally no reason to buy TN at all unless you're extremely poor. I got a 27" 1440p/144Hz IPS Freesync monitor for just $400.

Yeah but if you have Nvidia you're fucked. 450 is my price maximum and there is nothing in that bracket, upwards of 600 dollars you can get one though.

That's what you get for being a retarded butthurt beta ugly permavirgin who lives in your parents' basement. Lenovo/IBM Thinkpad notebooks are objectively shitty, whereas Dell Precision notebooks are objectively incredible. This goes for all of the other retarded butthurt beta ugly permavirgins who like objectively shitty TN panels too.

t. Intelligent beautiful woman.

From which country? I'll buy it right away the cheapest one right now in EU with the specs you said is at 555€/637USD

>tfw mva

show us your tits slut

asus 27" 1080p ips is $150.
21.5" 1080p ips is $100.
benq 21.5" 1080p va is $80.

no reason to buy tn unless you're stupid.

I got a Acer XF270HU from Microcenter on sale, it's an American retail store so unfortunately you can't get it for that price online. Freesync 1440p panels are generally always on sale at retail shops since AMD isn't currently selling anything that can drive them except the discontinued Fury X.

Damn you guys are very lucky you get everything much cheaper than us here in EU

Yeah from watching Youtube channels by people from Europe and Australia, the US is definitely the cheapest place to buy electronics. Too bad mining is so popular here that GPU prices are ridiculous.