How do we flood them with refugees? I wish for them to suffer the most

How do we flood them with refugees? I wish for them to suffer the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

scpr.org/programs/airtalk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just start moving there

lord knows a country full of bogans would be a nightmare

haha nigger and spic population

haha

>create policial crisis in Indonesia
>make UN force Japan to open borders for refugees
>they got flooded by muslim shitskins
>profit

Haha Thanks for joining us tonight Bill!!

>Implying we won't exit UN

Firstly, You should sent economic refugee like you.

Well, you already tried to isolate from the world, it's not like it worked the first time.

Honestly in terms of Africans Japan loves Ethiopians and have for almost a century. It'd be cute to see an Ethiopian Japanese community develop :3

Who doesn't like Ethiopians, they are the best blacks out there.

Look at this Japanese and Ethiopian beauty

....um what? We are just like other blacks, Sup Forums just has a hard on for us. Quite frankly we were hated by many when we immigrate

I welcome refugees and want them to totally wipe the shitty culture and norm out of this country with multiculturalism.

I'd hit it. With mah dick.

At least you actually had some nice ancient orthodox christian culture and actually wuz kings n shit, and not just some jungle monkies.

Can you just shut up slavshit?
Idk man, seems like lumpia is longer than most pinoy cocks.

How long did it take you to download that pic, OP

Settle down Prince Dindu

Maybe people just hate you and not ethiopians.

Japan won't even let ethnic Japanese return from Brazil or US
Fucking retarded when no one is reproducing
let them go extinct they deserve it for being that fucking xenophobic

Import Polish workers for more qt Eurasians

you should have a referendum on this Jexit

You guys are famous for beautiful women

get fucked they'll flood us first

Every noble cause requires some sacrifices.

on the contrary, refugees are gonna suffer.

Our reputation isn't stellar but I thank god everyday for not being a poor Russian like yourself.
It's an overstatement really, Ethiopian women have some representation in fading but it's shift more towards west Africans and west African descendants which in many social ways is great but otherwise people talk of Habesha beauty like "I was on the train and saw the most beautiful woman. She looked Ethiopian." But it's not like that translated to much.

It's said that if North Korea collapsed many North Koreans would flood Japan. I think if this occur we will go full totalitalian abandoning democracy to remove refugees.

Fucking BTFO. Ivan coming in with the hardcore bantz.

>ethiopian
>calling other people poor
you can't make this shut up
Seriously though, I called your country nice and you started shittalking me for that? I thought blacks were not supposed to be cucks.

It's not really because I never stated I faced marginalization, simply that the diaspora in general faces issues. That Russians response doesn't really speak on anything but then again I'm not surprised your reading skills aren't so high.

We're full

Noice

Your greatest literary figure is the grandson of a Ethiopian. The rouble is declining and your nation is on the brink of collapse our economy continued to grow even though oil isn't something we export.

Our poverty come from out agrarianism + Russian meddling during the derg and still we rise very high every year, drought is our only hindrance.

You're a cuck to to your own misplaced sense of racial superiority. There are tens of thousands of west Africans doing more than you ever will your entire life.

Wow, dude. You're not very good at this whole "banter" thing, huh?

I sent you the link to NPR's "talk" articles so that you can freely discuss ethnic rhetoric with similarly minded friends there. No need to thank me, friendo. I'm just doing my part :^)

scpr.org/programs/airtalk/

You called Ethiopia nice country but you also spoke ill of other blacks
It's not good and rather rude 2bh

instigate Korean war round 2

>literally said I like his country and it's the best out of other black countries
>he got mad and started defending it and talking shit about mine
I haven't ment to get into racial superioruty, but sometimes I really wonder if some of you really have mental disability from birth.
It was just banter anyway, thought it's not like it's not true.

Speaking of inborne mental disability how are all those fetal alcohol syndrome baby orphanages in your country doing?

Seems to me disabilities from birth are more your nations specialty than mine.

Your nation for the most part were poor farmers of rye of no notoriety. Most West Africans weren't and aren't from the "jungle" and were aligned to kingdoms and nations.

The influence of west African thinkers brought Ethiopia to its highest point on the international stage with Selassie and his pan-africanism. Russians topple him and my nations direction installing the Derg and brought us at our lowest.

You literally have no room to insult west africans, your people have destroyed every African nation they've touched

>were aligned to kingdoms
literally WE WUZ KINGS
It's beyond funny how you can even compare Russia at it's lowest with west african shitholes that never done anything significant through all their existence and whose blacks were first colonized by arabs and then by europeans..
>your people have destroyed every African nation they've touched
And this is our thanks for never colonizing africa and trying to free it from colonist opressors. I guess would've been better for them just to stay colonies like other african countries that live much better. I'm not even saying that Selassie was not an ok dude and military revolt may've been not the best thing.
You are trully the most cucked black I've seen in my life. I've literally been saying that I like your country for a couple of posts and you've been mad ranting over a fucking joke about monkeys, this is some next level retardation. Maybe you should just get back to some black rights tumblr if you get so triggered by a simple banter on int.