Great job, Britain. Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
europa.eu/about-eu/countries/member-countries/finland/index_en.htm
europa.eu/workingforyou/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking brits

Fuck off you spineless worm

Russia had pressure from low oil prices, sanctions and market manipulations, still standing still staunchly patriotic and anti-west

OMXH heatenings in tomorrow...

>Mfw the rest of Europe is doing worse than UK

Btfo by the eternal anglo

Literally just because the bank of england is using 250 billion in foreign currency to prop up the pound

>it's ok to destroy ourselves if we hurt other people a little more
>meanwhile the pound plummeting

Why are anglos so stupid and inbred guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
Get facts niggers :D:D:D
BOOHOO IM AFRAID WOOHOO go to moan in facebook with the other babbys XDD

island people originally

>believing propaganda instead of actual numbers

Say hi to Putin once you leave the Union

>afraid of russia
lel this is what its all about.. Once again.
FEAR
coward pieces of shit leeches. :::::::::D

> i want change but i don't want to pay the price of it!

grow up

where's my free 875 euros, haven't seen them yet

Another thing that pisses me off, shitty east euros get so much money from the EU - being a member is totally great then. But once the EU comes and ask "can you receive a small amount of refugees fleeing war" they clamp up totally. EVIL EURO IMPERIALISTS!!! right? I love how their leadership is so anti EU but any time free eu monies are mentioned, they stfu. Worthless roaches.

they're asylum seekers, not refugees

Fuck the refugees dude.

Филип Киpкopoв stole it

Doesn't matter. The point is doing something in return for getting free money. Having some backbone and doing your part. But no.

Ryssä proxyn takana
sori mut tällä ei oo mitään tekemistä ryssies kans

You have a wonderfully limited view on how shit works. Are you over 18?

Your pro EU goverment fucked you in the ass m8.
The elite just changed from USSR to EU.

My investments are up 3% since brexit results :^)

Explain how it works then

Nice arguement underageban receiver.

The money is not free. We don't queue up for it like some Venezuelans. Western Europe is paying to develop the economies of the East so they have a new market where to unload their products in the future. It's a mutually beneficial partnership. An investment, if you will.

Asylum seekers are not a part of it. Patrol your own fucking borders, don't invite them only to realize that you can't take care of all that come and then try to offload them somewhere else. Plus, taking care of them is stupid expensive and promises wonderful consequences down the road, like societal strife and potential for a civil war.

If you're retarded, don't talk.

How do you think, why poorer countries get money from richer ones? Why they don't want to accept asylum seekers? Because they can't afford them. They need this money to develop their own countries first.

Gz mang

Is this pseudogerman seriously trying to make it swedens fault?
It's EU's fault rapefugees are even in here m8. EU didn't stop the fucking boats man.

>Believing E.European govts are using the money to improve their country

Oh, sweet child.

Man, I don't give a shit whose fault it is. Anyone can do whatever the fuck they want in their own country. Swedes and krauts wanna play heroes and saviors of the third world, they can do it. But leave the rest of us out of that. We had a few wonderful waves of immigrants in our history already. Took a world war to get rid of the krauts and the russians are still here.

Wheres my weekly allowance?
I'm just giving and giving here.
t. Finland

Heres the problem m8.
EU
You think the people invited these hordes?
No, just leftie loudmouth idiots and few loudmouth idiot politicians.

Technically the EU can't force shit. Hungary is still going strong after giving everyone the middle finger. But the politicians should be replaced, yes. Starting with Frau Merkel. It's always the fucking germans that fuck up Europe.

Anyway, yeah. Too hot to stay by the pc for too long, carry on gents.

Hey it doesn't matter if EU forced it. Cos frau Merkel and our Sipilä just gave them the fucking invitation and EU didn't force shit to combat it or manage it.

Why is Italy considered a PIIGS again ? In every pic i see they're a contributor to the EU

hey I'm studying this for my macro exam

>Literally just because the BofE is the most competent national bank

PIIGS just mean that we've been hit hard by the debt crisis in 2012

we have nothing to do with small banana tier economies such as greece or poortugal, our country is heavily bashed by anglo media for no reason

this

>Australia
>Asia
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want off this wild ride
Hope this country crashes and burns

>Your pro EU goverment fucked you in the ass m8.
Can you even read?All EU money here go for infrastructure.We have new roads,new pipes,new parks,new factories and we are building a tunnel under Stara Planina.

So fuck off.

good for your shithole, we are the ones paying for your gay roads

>good for your shithole, we are the ones paying for your gay roads
I see that we have another Sup Forums retard on our hands here.

You are paying for the free trade zone.
You are paying for the EU investments in your country.
You are paying for the EU projects that bring job opportunities in your country.
You are paying for a trade union that desires to protect the trade interests of all EU countries.Countries that wont be able to protect themselves alone.
You are paying for a shield against the USA and Russia.
You are paying for the preservation of European values.

We are also paying as much as we can.
Every country in the EU is paying.

Time to buy.
Theory: If it all goes to hell and EU + Eurozone breaks up, my euros are worthless anyway. If things normalize, stocks should go up.

>source
>reddit
wew

>EU
>preservation of European values.
WEW

>You are paying for the free trade zone.
How does it need to be paid for?
>You are paying for the EU investments in your country.
Like what?
>You are paying for the EU projects that bring job opportunities in your country.
we have massive youth unemployement, highly educated people and we bring in 100000 niggers or some other eu leeches. :DDDD
>You are paying for a trade union that desires to protect the trade interests of all EU countries.Countries that wont be able to protect themselves alone.
so far we have only lost money.
>You are paying for a shield against the USA and Russia.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>You are paying for the preservation of European values.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

You ain't paying shit you fucking idiot. Look at the numbers. You just literally admitted that we pay for your shit infrastructure and failures.

Because they are non-white manlets, just like Spaniards or Greeks

Thats why it's called diarreheachart you fucking mong :D

>our country is heavily bashed by anglo media for no reason
iktf bro

but they have money don't they ? why would you keep pretending they're a poor country

anglos destroying the world,wake me up when something new happens

mfw somehow the libyan dinar recovered cuz of this

ECONOMIC TERRORISM

europa.eu/about-eu/countries/member-countries/finland/index_en.htm

Here.

Educate yourself.

I guess that there are stupid people in Finland too.

Wakey wakey!

you could have just answered his questions instead of calling him an idiot and posting some link as the basis of your "argument"

Your Welcome :^)

>doing your part in committing ethnic suicide
>jump off the bridge because they're paying me to do so

you have the reasoning of a child

I guess i am doing the same that the English did with their chavs.They simply couldn't be bothered or were too busy to educate the people who are stupider.

I promise when i am finished writing my paper i will come back and explain to Finland how exactly the mechanisms in the EU work and what are their short term and long term goals.

gtg now

DON'T LEAVE

Get ready, now you guys have a poor, conservative south, just like US-kun!

>Member countries' financial contributions to the EU budget are shared fairly
bullshit
>, according to means. The larger your country's economy, the more it pays – and vice versa. The EU budget doesn't aim to redistribute wealth, but rather to focus on the needs of all Europeans as a whole.
confirming the bullshit
You know why? Cos we dont give a fuck about you and vice versa.
>The money paid into the EU budget by Finland helps fund programmes and projects in all EU countries - like building roads, subsidising researchers and protecting the environment.
Are you serving yourself here or did you even read what your sources?
>Breakdown of Finland’s finances with the EU in 2014:
spending... spending... contributing
So wheres the benefit?

Ok? So it's time to buy shares because nothing changed in the economic fundamentals?

>The Commissioner nominated by Finland to the European Commission is Jyrki Katainen.
Known to some as the most crooked piece of shit to walk this country. And the thing is it got light after he was elected :DDDDD

>yfw you realise the super rich intentionally crashed the markets by off loading everything at a + and repurchasing at a - at a later date

europa.eu/workingforyou/en/

Here i am literally spoon feeding here. Don't forget to press on *more* and to select your country.

If you are having trouble navigating the site i am sure some fellow 4in will be able to help you out.

Now i really have to go.

damage control

A couple of days ago you were telling Brits they were gonna be living in cardboard boxes. Stay mad brah.

>The EU Budget contributes to implementing the EU policies that are intended to improve the lives of Europeans as well as to have a positive influence in the world.
Nice policies you got there... ban all guns, ban farming your own vegetables, ban this ban that. DONT BAN REFUGEES AND LEECHES THO

>don't know how to reply
>g2g lol

Most of the projects listed were feelgood bullshit and the rest were projects that the EU made only a relatively small contribution to.

GB is the second largest trading partner of Sweden. Stock exchange has been closed because of holidays, they open tomorrow.

Yeah.. only thing we get from this deal is "feels good man"

OMX heatenings t. trader

All the people spewing hate on EU never have any better alternatives.

One must ask how EU spending on, for example, expensive Bulgarian infrastructure projects and using Finnish euros to do it benefits Finland and Finns

Are the people ITT pretending to be cucks?

Well the whole point of leaving is because we cant govern our own countries anymore without some EU FAGGOT making noices and putting shit in the tracks.
Eu needs to change, it didn't. And this is the result. Brits left.
I'd be fine with it if it was just military/trading, but its not.
It's shittier USA 2.0 nannystate.

I dont even know when swedes are serious or pretending anymore desu. Same effect with americans.
It's like a leap of faith.

buy the dip if you have chips :D

So the GBP's are rising

This can't be right. Why is Luxembourg paying such a low amount, when they have one of the highest GDP per capita in the world?

Why does Ireland still keep receiving budgets?

Their economy crashed in 2007 pretty badly. They just got back on their feet and now this whole brexit thing is happening.