Give your honest opinion of the US. Positive or negative is okay, just no memes, no trolling. Be articulate

Give your honest opinion of the US. Positive or negative is okay, just no memes, no trolling. Be articulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z27xVjXBbk
mei.edu/content/us-policy-and-creation-sectarian-iraq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of them are dumb as shit.

They're just so ignorant I don't get it they caused all the turmoil in the Middle East but don't want to take responsibility and then call Europe stupid for taking in refugees even though it is their mess.

I think the nature is beautiful -- everything you can see in other countries but on a grander scale. Deserts, mountains, beaches, etc. Weather is amazing. You can pick and choose to live in whatever environment you want and still be in the same country.

It just seems impressive as a whole, but that's more of what it used to be (music, cars, business).

Now it's a going down, too much of a PC culture, retarded politicians, women are sluts and men are soft hipsters.

I'm well aware Britain is like this too, but at least America is more beautiful and your women aren't as ugly.

I feel like most people in most countries are pretty ignorant. Do you really think the average European or Aussie is so much smarter or more aware than the average American. I truly don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z27xVjXBbk

>Americans caused all the turmoil in the Middle East.

I disagree to an extent. America did not help things with its imperialist Iraq invasion, but America did not install Bashar Al Assad and did not create the deep schism between Suunis and Shias. It did not create the mindset that drives ISIS. That is fault of Islam, which is in dire need of a reformation.

Not our fault Europe wanted refugees. They should have let them fight and die. The migrant crisis is all the EU's fault, not ours

Interesting take. I think you're pretty wrong about the men. Very wrong. You really think the average man in America is soft hipster? No way. Most men in America are baseball cap wearing shitty fashion sports loving red bloods. Honestly.

I don't think it's the same way for Britain either. If you leave certain circles in London, I don't think MOST British guys are soft hipsters.

It was just banter

Bastion of Evil, Vile aerie of wicked scourge.

A paradoxal country aswell. Beautiful nature interesting history, culture, customs. But ultimately falls under category of Serpent's Nest

I love American music and movies and I appreciate their contrubutions to science and technology.
However I really really dislike their government, I hate how they play world police and destroy entire countries and overthrow governments (and then justify it with muh "democracy"). All of their politicians are liars and opportunists.
Can't say anything about American people, they can be intelligent and open-minded, but also chauvinistic, materialistic and ignorant. There are good and bad people in every country.

Boring movie, noisy music and uncool fashion.

Yeah most people are retarded. The difference is America is hands down the most powerful country in the world and once you realize how retarded most of them are that fact becomes horrifying.

As a global hegemon; better than the alternative. The people are friendly but rather shallow. You elected a nigger to be your president which is unthinkable even in my country, and very ill advised.

I don't like their history, politicians, leaders and pop culture, but a lot of Americans are allright. Some of them might have only little knowledge about Europe or Germany, but they seem very interested in our culture and ready to learn something new. But I think they have a lot of problems going on in their country. The USA seems like a dystopia. But that's what I've seen/heard on the media and on Sup Forums. I've never actually visited the USA.

World would be better without them.

Russianon, you realize your country is run by thieves, right? I'm all for traditional values, but Russia is literally run by gangsters who are burning fuel faster than you can pump it out of the ground to hide the fact that your economy is tanking and your culture is stuck in malaise.

Thankfully(?) they're not the ones running the country

I consider da USA a failed project. 300 years old and already in a nearly unstoppable decline.

Moreover, it contains a paradoxical society that allows plenty of fucked up stuff yet is still stuck up toward things like sex and alcohol. This society is shaped to shame intellect and glorify consumerism while making sure it's divided enough that there's no opposition for a small group of peoples to royally fuck it up.

A shame tho, i loved the gilded age's murica.

I housed a murrican couple that come here dor a gran prix and didn't find a hotel.
Was an ok people, but a bit too religious.

I think USA is a good and a bad country
because of how big its government is
I love the USA
i would love a better alternative but there isn't its either USA or Russia controlling the world and I would rather the USA does

If they ever leave Poland alone, we are dead and our country is finished. I can't imagine life without USA. Such life would be worse than death, so maybe it would be good thing if the death arrived.

this desu

And who hardcore fucked USSR internaly in a cold war and made it this way?

Russians of course.
When non russians ruled it was ok.

Wrong answer, churka.

>implying USSR wasn't a broken corrupt nation

He is right though. Soviet Union was most united and most powerful when it was ruled by non-Russians like Stalin f.e.

not by modern russian standards lmao

Not nearly as bad as it is now though.
It was also most shit for the russian people to live.

>And who hardcore fucked USSR internaly
The Russians?

Russia was always a shitty place to live in for average people ;)

Well, there were ups and downs.

Sure no one was behind them. Like someone on the other side of the cold war who wanted USSR dead.

mate Russia was getting better and having economic ties with america after USSR collapsed but then you elected a guy with autism named putin and he fucked up your relations
it's your retarded fault
this is an era of trade and globalism a nation that does nothing but focus on the military and ignored trade will not fare well

Biggest movie industry in the world yet they constantly pump out garbage.

Do you know why? Because your country is garbage, you fat stupid fucks!

>Russia under Eltsin
>better
everything USSR achieved was fucked beyond recognition and level of crime and life conditions was worse than ever, there was literally nothing better about it, you have no idea what kind of shit was happening in the 90s
Putin was literally appointed by the same party that did it in the conditions of no real opposition

I wish America had as fine a cinema culture as Canada

what a load of shit. If the US could change Russian leadership, why didn't it do that in the 50s? For that matter, if the US was able to manipulate a powerful nation like that, why did the Cold War happen at all?

Stop blaming us for your problems.

actually it's because a) movie execs are morons and b) China has shit taste in movies. That's why we got so many Transformers movies, and why the last one had so much Chinese stuff in it.

Of course you dundu nutin as always.
Because they were unable to do this before and this is when they finally succeded, this is how wars work in general, you dingus.

> Fake culture
> Fake history
> Fake everything

so america san when is the one world government gonna be announced? i really would love for USA to switch to USE (united states of earth)

>Blaming china for producing shit
Its actually because the general american audience gets offended by anything.

So wait, you're saying cashgrab movies are made because Americans get offended easily? I've never seen a Canadian get so triggered by the American film industry before

if by "general american audience" you mean "tiny group of assholes everyone is sick of", then sure

I thought wars worked by killing people in large numbers

never, we don't give a fuck

This is why it was called a cold war, my stupid friend.

Used to be the best counrty in the world, now liberals are sinking it down.

mate you do realize USA started the whole idea of liberalism in a completely reactionary world right?
plus liberals are the only reason your country still exists on the map today

I consider the US society than the Spanish in all aspects, but its influence is entirely harmful, the only thing they achieved in my country is that people believe that all problems are fixed with feminism.

An okay country, except when they pull a "we'll intervene and fuck around here, for the greater good of course"

I love America and Americans. Favorite people desu

This

Although Europe is not much better.

>America did not install Bashar Al Assad and did not create the deep schism between Suunis and Shias

Yes and the Nazis didn't create fascism, anti-semitism, and genocide.

That doesn't mean they didn't exacerbate it immensely though.

I've been to your country.
People were just as stupid on average.

I also saw a good deal of white trash, which I thought was an exclusive American thing. It was an Irish version of a rednecks.

>Most men in America are baseball cap wearing shitty fashion sports loving red bloods.

Well, most men are men everywhere. That doesn't change the fact America has a sizeable feministic male population.

This is a thing in major cities around the world though.
Anywhere in the western world you can see that.

>mate Russia was getting better and having economic ties with america after USSR collapsed

>le China boogeyman

They form 2% of America's movie revenue you faggot. Americans are 60%.

No we did not wtf

You're the US shill who claims Libya is better now than in 2010.

tbf they're responsible for warcraft's and transformers' success, but that doesnt explain all the shitty rehashes, romcoms, and increasingly bad superhero movies

Everybody here is completely different. There's no real one 'personality' or whatever. Everybody just does whatever the fuck they want. Alot of individualism.

>Elon Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been". Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States"

I pretty much agree with that

>"three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States"

only ww2 and cold war are true desu, and only ww2 because the us was a counterweight to stalin

This is fairly accurate, among pretty much everyone save the upper-middle and upper classes. To be fair, Europe gets even dumber over no-name village disputes that go back half a millennium over no one knows what anymore.

I don't get immense hatred towards USA for being the global hegemon. Unless you think there is any other other country that has led the world more peaceful than now, or that would if it is in the US's place you can't denounce the country's role.

It makes me feel fuzzy and warm when people say good things about the US.
Thanks Dutchbro

The fat and dumb memes are true for huge swathes of the population unfortunately.

Even so most movies and tv shows I watch are American and many scientific discoveries come from there. It's also the least shitty superpower.

Our leftists are unnecessarily anti-American and are too arrogabnt to see our own flaws.

weren't you the first democracy or some shit?
also saying that gaddafi sucks is shilling for the USA now it seems

The Assads are and were supported by the Russians/Soviets. Literally what has the US done to execerbate Sunni/Shia tension.

>Our leftists are unnecessarily anti-American and are too arrogabnt to see our own flaws.

I am not very much informed in politics in Europe. Maybe this is a recent thing but many people with conservative stances from Europe seem to be skeptical of America either.

No we were not. And Liberalism is an ideology developed in Britain/France/Netherlands in the 1600's-1700's.

Use fucking wikipedia.

>Le Gaddafi sucked
Yeah he did.
But that doesn't make 2016 Libya better than 2010 Libya.

Actually surveys have showed Americans are about the same as Euros in terms of intelligience. We're just more vocal about things we're ignorant about. If a Euro was unsure about something they'd stay quiet, but an American would vocalize their thoughts.

>the Assads were supported by the Russians
Okay? And Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Libya were supported by America.
What's your fucking point?

The terrorists that destabilized Syria and caused ISIS and Al-Nusra are the fucking Baathists from Iraq.

>Literally what has the US done to execerbate Sunni/Shia tension.

Oh I don't know? Maybe invading and occupying three countries over the last decade.

Can you not read the graph I posted? There were almost no terror attacks in the Middle East in 2000, and only after 2003 and Obama's withdrawal from Iraq in 2011 did the civilian deaths from terrorism rise above 25000.

You're disagreeing with hundreds of experts who state that America's involvement has exacerbated the sectarian differences in the Middle East.
mei.edu/content/us-policy-and-creation-sectarian-iraq

I think it's better now 2bh and its moving for the best
and
>No we were not. And Liberalism is an ideology developed in Britain/France/Netherlands in the 1600's-1700's.
I knew this but i meant the ideas of liberalism becoming strong was cuz of the USA and shit
also my main point being that the USA was liberal from the start

>anecdotally I think it's the best
Yes and that makes you a shill because every fucking objective standard shows you to be wrong.

>I knew this but i meant the ideas of liberalism becoming strong was cuz of the USA and shit
>also my main point being that the USA was liberal from the start

This shows how ignorant you are.

The only country worth dying for

yeah sure whatever
i'm not even gonna bother arguing with you
I tried to be civil but you're a huge faggot

well actually he's disagreeing with you.

>Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Libya were supported by America.
Iran and Libya? Evidently you're a fucking moron.

i find it insulting to me and all libyans when faggots online say that the west started our revolution
we took control of half of libya before any media in the world knew what the fuck was going on here

Where at on the autism spectrum are you

>I hate how they play world police
Who else would cunts turn to when they need help?

They're just idiots who can't imagine something happening without finding a way to blame america.