Turkey and Russia are the only culurally conservative countries in Europe

Turkey and Russia are the only culurally conservative countries in Europe.

When will they uncuck themselves from Erdoğan and Putin and form a union?

>Turkey and Russia are the only culurally conservative countries in Europe.
>in Europe

You named two countries that are not in Europe

>europe
fuck off rapebaby

>implying we're not in europe

>conservative
West just come to the idea of equality. That shit was communist agenda back in 1917.

>WE
You are a German, a German that belongs to the lowest social class in its society. Just deal with it and move forward.

>Turkey and Russia
>Europe

yes we all know alamançi are in Europe, that's why we call you that

We also call other diaspora almancı which also makes you almancı

None of you are europe

I know that but I'm not a turk, by we I meant people who are familiar with turkish slang

actually, i would say alamancı only applies to european diaspora, because of the socio-economic difference between new world emigrants and europe emigrants.

non-europe diaspora are ok (except ex-soviet)

>we

Get lost! You have no right to speak you slave. We Ruled your "Europe" for 600 years.

Whatever, Europe will have Constantinople back soon enough once the cucked generation dies out, and the Varangian Guard shal be there to help.

subhuman trash, both

>le constantinople
full of your ayyran kurd brothers

Wish there was a filter for german posts, its just litterary cuckolding written on every line.

Don't insult ayran, it's delicious and has nothing to do with kurds

>This much delusion
Don't you ever follow politics or news? the European Era is about to end. US and some other powers cutting European ties from their ex colonies day by day. The Economy is crushing and the money is leaving Europe to Nevada (the tax heaven).

Go ahead jerk off while thinking of Konstantinopolis.

I am a Greek

It's nice but too salty. Turkish subhumans don't understand how to eat and drink healthy.

>has nothing to do with kurds
half of the country is kurdish

>It's nice but too salty.

Yeah true, really high sodium content

I always have to check different brands to find the one with the lowest amount

>falling for the salt is bad meme
It has almost zero effect on blood pressure in healthy individuals and what's too much will leave your body with your piss. It's nothing compared to overconsumption of empty carbs and rancid fats.

white people and turks don't get along well, I thought history would have taught you guys a lesson, but apparently it hasn't, but then again I believe turkish history is far different than the history people learn in the white world

>culurally conservative countries in Europe.