Which countries are so evil that they shouldn't exist? Countries like Turkey, Germany, USA or Russia

Which countries are so evil that they shouldn't exist? Countries like Turkey, Germany, USA or Russia...

Germany

Africa and Asia

UK and Turkey

Definitely Germany.

Arminius did nothing wrong.

Germany. I am a Greek.

Betrayed the culture that he was raised on.

He never wanted to be part of this culture. He was kidnapped by Romans when he was a kid. And when he went back to Germania, he has seen what the terrifying Roman occupiers did to his people. Romans were the original fascists and assumed everyone would be glad to live under Roman rule. Till Varus' head was sent to Rome.

>"Quintili Vare, legiones redde!"
Still laughing, till today.

reminds me of MGS5, but good

Russia. It shouldn't exit.

Maybe we should have let all of Germany get captured by the soviets and not have rebuilt you.

Ungrateful bastard. If you wanted to stay powerful maybe you shouldn't have took on numerous European powers.

I am a Greek

Are you an EU migrant? Who do you think laid the groundwork for Germany to recover and become the leader of the EU, making it the most powerful trading bloc in the entire world?

Also, what organization shielded the Greeks from total Soviet dominance during the Cold War?

Yes, America's foreign policy is fucked. I know that. We frequently attack countries for retarded reasons (Iraq) and usually fuck them up. I'm not going to defend those operations as a whole, but I can at least try to explain why we went in to some of them
>Vietnam and Korea
The idea going in here was that the communists were flexing their military might. If we did nothing to stop this, it would be a major sign of weakness. The commies would realize we didn't have the balls to stop them overseas, and they would just keep expanding their reach. It's dick-swinging to the max.
>Somalia
This one was kind of ok. Warlords were stealing UN aid so we came in and stopped them.
>Afghanistan and Iraq
After 9/11 happened... what were we supposed to do? Bow down in frustration and say: "Well, I guess we can do nothing about those 3,000 people who died". We were fucking enraged and weren't going to cower to these terrorists. Afghanistan and Iraq were really the wrong targets though. We should have attacked Saudi Arabia, but fuck knows what that would have caused. Iraq was just stupid.

I don't want to lay blame one any single thing because history is complex, but the CIA time and time again fucks the American people over with manipulation and lies. They fed us the bad info on Iraq. They literally created programs like Operation Mockingbird to influence American media and plans like Operation Northwoods.... which were complete monstrosities that fortunately were never implemented (GOD BLESS JFK).

The American people and parts of the government can be ignorant and short-sighted, but it's really these insidious groups like the CIA that make us the 'evil' you perceive us as.

Turkey is the most redpilled country on earth

it's a meme you dip

>No China
Are you dumb?

I am a Greek on my planet and I will get some water instead of reading all your shit kek.

yes aliens should take all japs and chinks and throw them into the sun

Saudi Arabia

Iran

North Korea

Germany

FUCKING OLD WORLDERS JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY

What have they done wrong my butthurt friend?

Just because you get triggered by foreigners, doesn't make a country evil.