What is your opinion about this man?

i wonder

He is a pathetic little worm, but I like the fact that he JUST FUCKED Britain's SHIT UP. England needs more people like him.

this, he may have single handedly saved europe from the island monkeys

I don't think Brexit was worth it, but Nigel seems truly beliving in Britain. I would like to drink an ale at the pub with him desu, also he is one of my favourite memes.

He pointed out some serious issues within the EU and he was able to rise above political correctness to call out some serious threats like the migrant crisis.

He also exaggerated the problems of the EU and didn't propose any solutions, except for destroying the whole institution fully denying the inherent value that it does (in my opinions) still have.

I think he also lied to the British people about how he would have the benefits of the internal market without (at least some of) the burdens. In particular, GB will be reduced to a fax democracy without having any say in how the rules are established. He should have probably mentioned that while nagging on about the democratic deficit of the EU.

he is of troll
his face is for trolling

but these days too many brits unironically think its funny, unironically think what he declaims make sense and legit, unironically think its humorous

>modern brit humor

He succeeded where Hitler failed.
Good lad.

He looks like a fish.

He's a real life pepe

He looks like a moistless lizard.

He will be a good starting leader for the Motherland of the Anglosphere. I don't think he'll be as based as say Viktor Orban has been, but we will work on that in years to come. Pic related is your favourite son's recommendation.

Product of many generations of inbreeding

Merkel should have aimed better with that Acht-Acht

a legend

why does he keep making these faces?

A meme, followed by people who like memes and shouldn't have an actual place in politics

Looks inbred and has shitty teeth

Makes empty and baseless promises for the retards

Scum like him already ruined our country once

The last hope for the nation-state desu

Hitler wanted an European Super State though.

You EU shills are all fags, Nige is going to get a knighthood and if you keep this up, we shall ban fish and chips on the continent.