You may only post in this thread if your cunt is at least a Global Power

You may only post in this thread if your cunt is at least a Global Power.

Not so fast Germany, France, and Russia!

K, reporting in

>november 2015

breshit blablabla brit economy down blablabla france surpassing you already in economics blablabla

>a fucking ramp

1 WEEK
2 BREXITS

>russia not even mentioned

I dislike the vatniks, but c'mon, this is a fucking meme article

Don't speak too fast bloke, remember you just shot yourself in the foot so come back later and then we will see.

World's largest military checking in. When are we going to use this military to it's full capacity? Getting bored

USA is top slut.

I am sure this ranking still involves Scotland and Northern Ireland. This is not recent anymore.

There will be no """United""" Kingdom soon so how powerful they are now is meaningless.

>my face when brits coin the fishy term global power to make the most of their meme carriers and overseas territories so they can convince themselves britain is still relevant

blablabla doubles

A

As much of a meme article as this is, we're still relevant. China and Russia are ahead at us -- and I'd put us neck and neck with France -- but we still manage to do more on the world stage than most.

>mfw if a draft were issued I would abandon it

>picrelated
ROFL.

literally who

wait a minute
is that a ..ramp?

But we don't have the worlds largest military.

I see your attempt at trying to derail this thread

>world's largest economy
>can't even afford ramps for their carriers

the real question is if China is allowed in this thread

Anglo coming through, bow down plebs :DDD

>what is a catapult

>European Geostrategy thinktank
>"""""British"""""" coined term

Both have their advantages, but catapults are the coolest

Brits are most buthurt nation, we all have to pretend that they forgot to put in there Russia.
Yeah its like world is shaking their legs when you say UK.
Please UK you are not relevant as you think you are, dont know why do all UK posters try to present that country like its fucking USA.
Actualy I wouldnt give a shit if UK start making threats toward Serbia, seriously I dont think that anyone cares about your "power" but if USA or Russia do the same I would be scared.
Also you are faling down, and I am glad, I will be happy to see Scotland indipendance and Ireland also. Even London is going to make steps to get out, trust me I am going to buy drinks and food to celebrate that event, and its going to happend in two years max!
Also with those plane cariers you could bully small countries, like Serbia for example but you could do nothing to China or Russia with that thing, even if you built hundred plane carriers

>all these non-power posters posting

How do you like your new flag?

>Ctrl F "Filipinos"
>0 Results
Daily reminder

They swear allegiance to the crown not Scotland. Splitting means nothing for the military.

>UK is a "global power"
Even Sweden could make its own carrier to blow up muslims

Global power is nothing as youre facing 3rd world countries. Brits counldnt fuck up regional powers like France even if they wanted.

Force projection!=military power

were they just bored that day or was it some sort of test/exercise?

Also how isnt France a global power? They got much more experience in places like Africa and have had military operations are around the world alone

So UK is more powerful than Russia and China? I'm having a hard time believing this

>A
>RAMP