Who is the most palatable techtuber and why is it Tech Deals?

Who is the most palatable techtuber and why is it Tech Deals?

I don't know who that is but I like that lady. MobileTechReviews I think? Last I watched she hadn't given into the cookie cutter "how to be a pro YouTuber" garbage.

LGR is pretty good if you like random old tech and games. ASMR tier voice too.

I like Luke Smith

Techdeals is like the Mister Rogers of youtube tech

>palatable

Theres only one.

>TECHNIGGA

One of the best tech reviewers.

No shilling
No useless info like "this looks dope yo"
Just straight forward objective analysis based mostly on price.

Even better than techno grandma from mobile tech reviews IMO

>watching ppl on YT who just want to sell you shit
you fucking baka
watch people that TEACH you SKILLS and LEARN.
don't watch these salesmen.

Tech YES City or Hardware Unboxed

personally I don't care as long as they are infromative and say all the pros and cons an gibe a good look over and some benchmarks and some pricing.

Yes unbias is all well and good.
but indepth is better.

I like his videos but he looks like he commits domestic violence on a daily basis.

>Tech YES City
Dumbest name on the fucking site, sounds like some Chinese brand trying to gain appeal appearing cultured by using English.

she is the one.

I used to think that too but it's just a name. his videos are actually fairly professional and very entertaining

Dunno about that his cinematography is terrible it shows off how oily his skin is and it's awful to look at, every video of his has an unnatural orange tint.

That coupled with the name just gives the entire channel a very cheap, knockoff feel to it.

Tech Deals
TechYesCity
Hardware Unboxed
GreenHamGaming

tech deals is based

You take that back right now he is a sweetheart

In one of his videos he talks about how much he loves his wife and that she reminds him of an assassin because she will kill anyone who fucks with their family

that's adorable

gib example

this guy made me want to end my own life watching his videos. there's just something pathetic and depressing about this guy. 10 bucks he got raped

>Dunno about that his cinematography is terrible it shows off how oily his skin is and it's awful to look at, every video of his has an unnatural orange tint.
Fucking autism, who cares about his cinematography or his skin? Does he make informative videos?

The name of his channel is intentionally cheesy. He actually changed it to "Tech City" for about a year because of how much criticism he got and then changed it back after realizing that it sounded too serious for his personality.