You''ve got 1 year until Windows is a subscription service

blogs.office.com/en-us/2017/07/10/introducing-microsoft-365/#.WWN_iko9P1B.twitter

>Enterprise shit
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Reminder that Office 365 started as an enterprise-only program

pretty sure win7 wont be subscription any time soon

Win7 is only good for another 2.5 years and then it's 100% out of support

You also have zero guarantee it will work with any new hardware

>using windows at all
Why would you do this

and your point iiiiiis?

They are children.

Some of us need more than a Facebook machine.

my dad works at nokia and he uses this shit .Its pretty useful for his work but i dont see how it will be mainstream for normal people

>not Microsoft Windows One X

Some people need more than just a web browser.

Which is what I said.

Why is Microsoft trying so hard to get me to switch to Linux?

>empower
>empower
>empower

God I hate marketing and thier buzzwords

>he doesn't install windows updates

I need my gaymez

>Reminder that Office 365 started as an enterprise-only program
And has the stand-alone Office Suite gone extinct or forcefully replaced the non-subcription version?

Name one(1) thing you actually do on Windows that you couldn't on Mac, mr. Businessman, sir.
I bet it's games.

>caring about MS Office

Because I am not a dirty homo loving communist Linux user.

Avisynth

Pretty much, yes.

>you've got 1 year to learn ganoox
Thanks MS, will do.

You being retarded on purpose?

Well i have Libre Office so no loss there with Microsoft.

>outlook is only 365

oh i am laffin

>a picture that proves that there are features that previously came in the normal suite, but now are only available as a subscription-based cloud service
Was debunking yourself part of your plan?

>transforming
>diverse
>global
>complex
>culture
>empowering
>innovative
>modern

i cant handle all these buzzwords, don't care though, only retards and pajeets use windows

It's games

If you want to keep using Windows and don't feel like puckering your anus for the next NotPetya, you better pucker your wallet for subscription Windows.

?

Because thigh high socks is not my fashion choice.
Not by a longshot.

>365

What about leap years, do I have to buy an extra license just for that day? How is this fair?

>$399.99

BRAVO MS

Not even that expensive for professional software.

>subscription
B-but gates said that windows will never be subscription based!

Soros wants communism to spread and you're his useful idiots.

It's their biggest moneymaker for a reason

It's not that long ago that individual word processor/spreadsheet software would retail for $1000+, adjusting for inflation. Software is dirt cheap these days.

This is actually really nice as it simplifies licensing. Enterprises will love this. Now they just need to do this to the server side and get rid of CALs

Win 7 has been out of support for a while. You only get a support if you have a expensive contract with Microsoft which non of you faggots do.

You need a gaming machine? That's so mature, right?

Unless Microsoft decides to keep supporting anyway. The recently just released new patches for XP to patch the wannacry exploits. It just wont get support for new hardware so youll be stuck running it on an old pc.

The only cucks who pay for ms. Others are retarded oem cocksucker.

> still dealing with Windows 10

If you can't purpose a Linux distro to suit your needs, you have no place on this board and need to leave.

If you're shilling Linux yet can't fork it to make it more popular than Windows, you have no place on this board and need to leave.

Nigger fuck off. I'm not some NEET who only watches pedophile cartoons on his communist OS. I play video games because that's the only shit that gives me some enjoyment in life after I have to deal with 12 hour shifts at work. Get proper gaming support on Linux and it may finally attract some normies.

Which Windows?

>muh ALL Windows users are children and retards and I am a smartass

Why do you fucks think that every person who plays video games is a manchild, smartass?

What is this meme?

Just more of an excuse to donate to the WINE project instead of buying MS software. I'd just pirate what I could and VM it on Linux to play games, I guess.