Everybody be talking about how dumb Brexit voters are but nobody seem to remember that the European Union ASSASSINATED...

Everybody be talking about how dumb Brexit voters are but nobody seem to remember that the European Union ASSASSINATED a British politician who supported Bremain to paint her as a victim of Brexit terrorism and earn Bremain votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
veteranstoday.com/2016/06/19/who-killed-jo-cox/
twitter.com/GuardianData/status/746360238786383872/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u wot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox

>it was le ebul EU that got really killed her
>not some mentally unstable neo-nazi nobody
And that's why they voted to leave. We live in an era of post-factual democracy.

Actually Brexit murdered her. EU just jewed it up by using a sad event to curry favour for the shoah.

It doesn't matter if her murder was truly a nut or whatever, fact is Remain used her death to try and score political points for their side. Disgusting.

Keep believing the """"""""""news"""""""""" you deluded sheeple

>It doesn't matter
Lying and making up crazy conspiracy theories, cheering her death was far more disgusting.

Her murder didn't happen in a vacuum. Xenophobic frenzy the leave camp whipped up was a catalyst that pushed that psycho to act.

[tinfoil intensifies]

dumb animal

veteranstoday.com/2016/06/19/who-killed-jo-cox/

The Invisible Government’s Motives for killing Jo Cox
“Cox . . . was an energetic supporter of Britain remaining in the EU.” In turn, the “European Union always was a CIA project”—a key component in the Invisible Government’s plan of subjugating that continent.

“On June 23rd, the UK will vote on whether to stay in the European Union (the “remain” campaign) or leave the EU (‘Brexit’).

“The polls show a marked shift, with Brexit supporters gaining. Then a British MP, Jo Cox, who has urged Brits to remain, is murdered.

“The man who is arrested, Thomas Mair, is alleged to have shouted ‘Britain First!’ (Brexit) as he killed Cox. However, now witnesses on the scene are saying they heard no such thing.

“Too late. Social media and news media are running with the ‘Britain First, Brexit killer’ narrative.

“Here is the psyop formula:

“MP Jo Cox wanted to remain in the EU. Her killer was a ‘Brexit right-wing crazy’ who yelled ‘Britain First!’ as he murdered her. Therefore, all people who want Brexit are right-wing crazies. Therefore, vote to remain in the EU.”

It is too early to tell, but so far, the murder of Jo Cox should bring smiles to MI5 and its masters:

“The sad death of pro-EU British MP Jo Cox prompted a buying spree in Sterling that carried on through today as hope sprung eternal that her assassination (and the efforts to politicize the actions of a mad man) would lead to either a delayed vote or sympathetic pro-EU ‘Remain’ swing.’”

Indeed:

“The first Brexit poll since the killing of Jo Cox suggested that ‘staying in the bloc won 45 percent support in the . . . telephone poll of 1,001 adults . . . Leaving was endorsed by 42 percent. The poll marked a reversal of positions from [a] previous survey which was released just before pro-EU Labour Party lawmaker Cox was murdered.”

>EU
Nah, if we want to go full conspiracy theorist, it might have been brits own anti-brexiters or maybe even USA who had her killed to keep their british spy in EU.
Whereas EU is actually secretly delighted that UK leaves, they have been a stone in the boot for any closer integration attempts with their snowflake status and demands for returning back into just trade union.

What are actually the arguments against EU and pro Brexit? For me it looks like that it was a big mistake to leave the EU.

There is no people in Europe that want closer integration, except possibly cuck Belgians and Luxembourgers who love playing at being big boys.

Of course there is. Otherwise there would have not been slow slipping into federation.

Muh sovereignty

That's why it's so impressive that they still decided to leave. It's so very bad, and still they did it.

get fucked kraut pigdog
that's about the extent of it, really

Some vaguely defined thing about "getting rid of all the immigrants" and "taking ARE CUNTRY BAK".

Be honest it was crna ruka wasn't it? This is Franz Ferdinand 2.0 right?

We are nearly at this level of conspiracy theory itt.

>everybody BE talking

Drop dead nigger.

all the uneducated people or some peasants living in fucking suburbs decided to vote to leave because of bullshit propaganda they spread to get votes

no, leaving EU will not stop the islamic state to enter UK, it only stops EU citizens to get a stable work there
neither does that give them money, because if they want to anticipate in common market they probably need to spend as much money as they did when they were in EU

notice how london decided to stay, is that because there's most of banks and highest income, or perhaps there's a lot of muslims there?

>European Union always was a CIA project
Go on...

A dream of the political class that has destroyed Europe in the attempt to save it.

From what I could see in my area there were lots of middle class "right wing but rebellious" types voting, mostly in that 35 to 55 age bracket. In the West Midlands I would guess it was mostly second and third generation immigrants that wanted more commonwealth migration and less EU. And a lot of people are in a frenzy over Isis immigrants and a caliphate. That's been brewing across classes for years from pure "brown people" racism to shit from Christopher Hitchens and Dawkins and all that lot for the "educated middle classes".

The thing that seems to unite a lot of these things is an increased level of isolation and insular behaviour across the UK. London still has pubs and a strong cafe culture and so on. But most other places these things don't exist. A lot of people just stay in and watch the television and go yampy, so they become racist or paranoid or want to bring over more family or whatever.

>EU destroyed Europe meme
All of our previous history was filled with constant wars. We had WWI that was supposed to end all wars and then immediately after WWII. After WWII we somehow got EU and we have reached half a century of peace easily. Worst we can whine about is some economies doing badly and blaming it all on EU since it's the easiest thing to do.

>EU created peace meme
Democracy and wealth creates peace, not the EU. Integration imposed from on high is giving rise to nationalism and undermining democracy.

>European Illuminati assassinating politicians
>can't fix a referendum

lol ok

The death rattle of the baby boomers

this is what I do not genuinely get, I would bet that the young majority will vote to leave, instead we get the middle-to-old class of people that decided UK leaves the EU.

twitter.com/GuardianData/status/746360238786383872/photo/1

NATO is what made Europe peaceful desu

>got EU and we have reached half a century of peace easily

What is NATO and nuclear bombs?

>the EU has the capacity to pull off such a plot
>implying it wasn't MI5

NATO does nothing about inner NATO conflicts like Turkey and Greece demonstrated.

I think a lot is down to social media presence. That kind of tech has really disenfranchised a lot of social stuff older people rely on. So the younger internet savvy voters mostly had a good idea of what was going on. The older ones relying on traditional newspapers and TV and radio got very biased and very poor information, and that was compounded by having no one to talk to about it. So youngsters had a bit of debate and older people had an echo chamber.

I'm not massively bothered, I think I'd rightly worked out that this was all just for show and that even if they fucked up (which they have) it'd more or less amount to the same thing. I personally still have EU nationality too.

Didn't see the Irish reunification thing coming tho.

That could make sense. I experience it here as well, however the young generation is more focusing towards the 'hatred at islam' in comparison to UK. And hell, if only they could, they would probably leave EU too if that made them 'safe' from immigrants.

In addition; the brexit has won, but lots of countries might feel the collateral damage because of that, which made me become interested in this field

>social media
>not providing "very biased and very poor information"
>not an "echo chamber"

Wat m8?

Paki.

You're just devastated that you can't come here for thieving any more.

>xenophobic
Dropped

It has been proven over and over that EU migrants contribute more than they cost. I can't wait until we're forced to continue accepting immigrants in order to retain access to the single market and every fucking moron who voted for this bullshit realises how fucking futile and idiotic it all is

You are one stupid fuck, tumblr, reddit, facebook, twitter etc is nothing but one big teenage moron lefty echo chamber.

The old ones are the only ones not brainwashed by virtue signalling, you paki twat.

>It has been proven over and over that EU migrants contribute more than they cost
This is true, but ultimately irrelevant because people are sick of immigration, full stop.

> I can't wait until we're forced to continue accepting immigrants in order to retain access to the single market and every fucking moron who voted for this bullshit realises how fucking futile and idiotic it all is
Ah, you're a cuck.

>cuck

Ah yes what a great argument. I don't like immigrants either (non-white ones especially) but if the aim is to ruin the fucking country so no one wants to come here then GG

How do you go from this...

>ruin the fucking country
You're so dramatically stupid, it's hilarious. What time is the sky scheduled to fall at?

... to this?

Losing access to the European single market would literally, unironically spell disaster for our economy. Hopefully that never happens but if it does then expect everything to tank.

It will be mostly the same. A little recession and meme politicians having the EBUL BRUSSELS BAD GUY to blame for shit they do, while behing the scene the UK adopting every bit of regulation the EU sends them.

Nothing will change for the regular people, I can't imagine restrictions of mobilitiy in [current year] so brits will have the same rights in the EU and immigrants will come and go just the same to the UK

The only cathastrophe that reallistically could happen is the pound freefalling for a long time, that would REALLY bad, but other than that nothing really bad will happen. No need to be drama queens about everythin

You sound like Doctor Smith.
OH WE'RE DOOMED!!!!

I think you might be confusing the CIA with Mossad.

>One graph that shows almost 45% of our exports go to the EU

Yeah nice one

You cucks are so funny. Nobody likes a sore loser, try to retain some dignity.

Right I should have expected an Eurocuck to disregard facts. You lost, freedom won, that is all that needs to be said. Why don't you go and cry in the corner about it?

>Vote to leave EU because of immigrants
>France decides this means they have no obligation anymore to stop the refugees at Calais.

Well played Britain

What the fuck, I was saying everything will be the same and to not buy the fearmonging you mongoloid. Jesus christ you guys are salty about risking the existence of your country lmao

Yet more tears from the yurocuck, how trite.

Go and blame your failings on Britain some more and our "meme politicians". The public clearly care little for what you have to say.

What? That graph shows that almost 45% of our exports go to the EU. Even if that graph is right it'll still be 40% by 2020. That's very important. Do you have any actual arguments other than "MUH FREEDOM"?

Where does this lie originate? The agreement was agreed outside of the EU and has been confirmed to still stand, not like France reneging on a deal wouldn't simply make them look bad.

>Dismissing freedom with "muh"
This is why nobody takes you seriously and look down upon your pathetic existence.

You're literally incapable of actually constructing a logical point

What tears? What "failings"? You may be retarded son

Aside from the fact that I have blown you away, we won, you lost, there is no more that needs to be said.

What is it with yuros and going into shitposting overdrive these past few days? It just makes you look worse than you already did.

They felt they had no say in their government anymore. Many brits saw things happening that they disliked, and so they decided to give the EU the middle finger.

Maybe it will work out for them in the long run, maybe it wont. Maybe they will end up like the US. Economically stronger, but with a larger wealth gap.

How have you blown me away? You completely ignored my point about EU trade and just started spouting the word "cuck"

But I only posted what I think it's going to happen which was far from the apocaliptic shit actual remainers say.

Go elsewere to be salty about the pound losing 10% of its value compared to euro in three days man

Blind as well as stupid, but now I fear that you are just pretending to be retarded to get me to reply, how sad.

do you seriously name your pictures lmao

Again, you post literally nothing but insults. Laughable stuff m8

Cry more.

It originated with France's economy minister claiming that this will happen.

They didn't want to be a part of the United States of Europe that your politicians are so keen on building.

You don't? How do you organise your Sup Forums folders? Just throw them all into one big chaotic folder filled with thousands of images?

He's literally arguing that the impact wouldn't be that bad. You're literally an actual drooling retard. Did you just see his flag and think "herp derp a fucking yuro must hate britain!!

That's the stock market, it's not the same as currency. But don't worry, I was 12 once too

Then he is a liar and I hope the French people remember that he lies to them when it comes to election day.

You're the one trying to gloat at our alleged bad fortune.

UK explain this shit please

Also

Fuck off leftard scum, nobody here like you and nobody in your own country respect your moronic "opinions"

Yes, because the French people are very happy with all the muslim refugees in Calais and wouldn't want them to be in Britain instead, right?

No I saw him insult god emperor Farage as a "meme politician" and thought I would call him out on it. The usual jf shitposting, then there are self hating cuckolds like yourself going all doom and gloom and I thought I would laugh at how pathetic you are.

Please tell me you aren't all words and are planning n fucking off to yurup, please tell me you would do us that service.

I feel like Jo Cox murder penalised remain, in fact.

She was one of the few who was actively pushing remain instead of passively saying "but surely it's the best choice"

Currency means money, which you use to purchase goods and services. When your currency drops its value, it means the actual money you have is worth less, making you (as in you, the underage shitposter and not some businessman) poorer, because it means you can purchase LESS goods and services from the rest of the world. The stock market only affects to the people who owns shares (aka not you, the underage shitposter)

Hope it's clear now

>European Union ASSASSINATED
assassination directive personally signed by Juncker Schulz and Tusk
infa250%

Don't waste your time on that guy he's either trolling or suffering from Down Syndrome

Doesn't matter, an agreement is an agreement. If you break that then you are a pretty shitty country and France is better than that.

Hopefully the French leave the EU and without them tying their arms behind their backs they can deport all of those vile creatures.

The Empire is returning

Yep, so you're just going back to shitposting, how boring.

Why don't you and that other shitposting faggot run along, you have school tomorrow.

The British question have been resolved.

Why is it always us that has to stand up against Germany from conquering Europe?

>Why is it always us that has to stand up against Germany from conquering Europe?
you're the only Europeans who aren't cucks, T B H

As a left-leaning frenchman, I'm kinda happy for Brexit because it means, providing Schutlz and other eurocrats keep their word, that the EU will be less neoliberal.

Immigration is a meme argument.

>Fuck off leftard scum

What about freedom of speech you double cuck

>muh ww2
lol

says the imperialist American.

>says the imperialist American.
but that makes sense? are you trying to be insulting? it didn't work.

>neoliberal

Care to explain what that means?

>French politicians will act against their own best interest because cancelling an agreement is dishonourable

probably not satisfactorily.