Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojIn9CZCOW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft338yltVLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
expatriate.pl/eu-funded-92600-tonne-food-aid-package-starving-poland-way/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just banter

kek, I wish we could expell romanians desu

I would also be crying about the prospect of getting deported here, Poland is a sad place

We need to build a wall or something

We dont want them back, emigrants are like worst scum of earth

Deport them to africa or something, just not here!

l o l

We have 1m of them m8, what should I say?

Fuckoff

DEPORT DEPORT

BLOODY POLES
COMING OVER ERE
MENDING THINGS

>replacing based poles with pakis and niggarians

I still don't get it.

>based
Emigrants are much worse than niggers
They're like gypsies, only much more treacherous

Poles that post with polish flag are based

Poles that post under different flags are much worse than any paki could ever be

I would swap them with turks all day every daiii

You don't know what you're asking for

romanians aren't that bad

RACISM

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER

Polacks gib polski wymin pls

what if they found out it was done by arabs or pakis

>mfw the leave campaign leaders want to remain in the single market
>meaning the polea stay
>the uk pays membership
>they get no eu funding in return whatsoever
>they get the worst of both worlds, the oppoaite of what their voters wanted

top kek lads

You don't know shit about London huh? Pakis and Blacks fuck and impregnate the Polish girls. They don't hate Poles.

it's too late now fratelo
salam will soon sing at the top of the colosseum
youtube.com/watch?v=ojIn9CZCOW8

>polish cultural centre
like what a adidas store?

Fugen shit, it is literally Polocaust.

Good thing about this mess is that now Brits are perceived as ultimate racists in Europe and Poles as innocent victims. Usually, we were perceived in Western media as racists who hate foreigners.

Poles aren't human.

It is okay to hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft338yltVLE
relevant

We are very experienced in being hated and went through much worse shit in history.

>polocaust
so holocaust? remember that we were affected by it too

Well that's just rude.

Jews are being attacked by antisemites all the time in Western Europe too.

how many jews are there right now anyway?

I don't know

ok

I wonder if the Polish is accurate, or if it's google translate tier.

It is google translate

HAHAHAHAHAHA

google one

Grexit when?

>affected
Then i guess we were just "affected" aswell.

That's the same for pretty much every nationality.

I can't stand portuguese emigrants either.

We lost 6 million Poles because of your racism. I wonder how many we are going to lose because of British racism

Nazi crimes against the Polish nation claimed the lives of 2.77 million Christian Poles,[1] and 2.7 to 2.9 million Polish Jews, according to estimates of the Polish government-affiliated Institute of National Remembrance (IPN).[1] Historians outside Poland put the number of Jewish victims of the Holocaust in occupied Poland at 3.0 million.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

Keep denying those polish death camps you nazi.

>Grexit when?
Never.You are stuck with us forever :^)
Remember what Bate Boyko said.
>In the end the EU will be just Greece,Bulgaria and Romania.

>caring about FTSE jewery instead of the actual money inside his wallet

Brexiters truly are kings of the cucks

Don't forget they have to take it up the arse with the european regulation, with this time without any say in it

I-I can still post here until article 50, r-right lads?

come back pls ;_; . prodigal son
you're the humorous member of the EU

I hope we can reunite lad. In this EU, or the next.

cuck

get out

They don't care.
Leave voters would prefer to have a completely destroyed country as long as the Poles and Pakis are gone.

Why are the Polish this hated?

They're criminals, and they take the working class jobs.

Same reason working class Americans hate Mexicans.

except leaving the eu has no impact on pakis whatsoever neither did it ever have.
it's like leavers are retards

Why do Poles leave Poland?

What's wrong with Poland?

>They're criminals
false 2bh

Okay, dumb, Euro reject here, redpill on Brexit. Why did it win. What are the positives, what are the negatives. Is John Oliver a unbritish ex pat?

Freedom, saving billions, no rapefugees, no Turkroaches and no yuropeens shitting up the place.

All in all a win-win situation.

>Why do Poles leave Poland?
>What's wrong with Poland?

EU-funded 92,600 tonne food aid package to starving Poland under way

Poland has been benefiting from an allocation of almost 100k tonnes of food aid, funded 85% by the EU from the Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived (FEAD)

expatriate.pl/eu-funded-92600-tonne-food-aid-package-starving-poland-way/

Angry blue collars fear the Pole.

have fun with the calais camp moving to the island

>Implying we won't just ship them to Guernsey and leave them there

the uk leaving will literally make the eu more % white and more % less muslim

you also had an opt out meaning you were under no obligations to accept any quotas.

also, less poles coming to the uk will mean that there will be more non eu migrants, which were already over 50% of immigrants

let that sink in. the diversity train is only accelerating for you

>EU migrants
>white
Not really lad.

this whole Polish discrimination thing is so strange to me. Here in America most people love Poland and would embrace Poles with open arms. Why don't Brits do this to the dirty Muslims taking over their capital city?

when will Poland apologise for their polish death camps?

because they love halal cock

You're not going to find Brits that voted Leave because they hate Poles on Sup Forums.

Because Poles need a visa to emigrate to the USA, which weeds out the chavs and retards. UK on the other hand, gets all those who would've been rejected by the USA.

But seriously, in my town there was a ghetto of low income trash and criminals, nowadays all of them are in prison or in the UK, and this place is a quiet, suburban street.

Because unfortunately memes aren't real, Muslims aren't taking over London.

There are lots of Poles though, and because they work for almost nothing native workers can't compete.

They're basically our Beaners.

Fucking this, at least poles are europeans pakis and niggerians are fucking scum

Kek poles immigrants actually look more french than the shitskins

They are that bad, but you are supposed to fuck their women, not whine over them

>muslims aren't taking over London
>Mayor is a pakis
>40% of the population is non white

Nice b8 m8

Why not just solve the problem?

Poison gas is pretty easy to make if you know what I mean.

I am not even edgy, it's just that not all people are equal and some have greater right to be alive than the other.

You simply work for less you dingus and compete with them.

If they have a strong competition from an English workforce that will be living cheaper since they should be already established they won't immigrate.

You are simply lazy.

>inb4 gypo turk

Yes you are lazy and that is why you are unable to compete.You are expecting some special treatment since you are British but you are just another worker.

No wonder why immigrants get hired more.

>This flag
>This post
40% non-white doesn't mean 40% Muslim you fuckwit, we probably include Frenchmen in that category.

>There are lots of Poles though, and because they work for almost nothing native workers can't compete.

Welcome to globalized world, enjoy your stay!

>Muslims aren't taking over London
dude... come on. You can't be this delusional

Why is every single comedian such a cuck

Open a book Hans

Except in reality that's not how it works.

These people undermine our workforce's negotiating power in getting a decent wage, so even the ones who can get work get less pay.

Why should native's suffer because some cunt who'll live in a caravan with a dozen other rats has no self-respect?

Fuck that, remove Poles.

>You are expecting some special treatment since you are British but you are just another worker.

Modern western nation is nothing but a glorified trade union, so yeah, they have pretty damn good reason to expect better treatment because they are British.

>dude... come on. You can't be this delusional
I'm sorry the internet isn't reflective of reality, it'd be more fun that way but it just isn't.

Of course a Murican knows this much more than a local

Next you're going to tell me that Paris is blacked though, despite 15% Muzzies (fifteen percent) with the very large estimation of : from a majoritarian Muslim countries or descended from at least one parent from a majoritarian Muslim country = Muslim

>They're criminals

Fuck off you fat spic

>Here in America most people love Poland and would embrace Poles with open arms.

MEANWHILE IN REALITY YOU HAVE SO MANY POLISH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, POLES ARE THE ONLY EUROPEANS WHO NEED VISAS TO ENTER USA.

AMERICANS ARE SO BLINDED IT'S RIDICULOUS.

>Of course a Murican knows this much more than a local
Euros do the same exact thing with America

and your point is? The average American has favorable views of Poland/Polish people.

We'll see if that happens. Leave is already saying "immigration was not on the table" and that free movement of labour can't be removed.

Either way, violent entertainment to come.

But the problem is solved. They fucked off on their own.

Ever since joining the EU and Schengen, the crime rate massively dropped, crimes like the amount of stolen cars or robberies are at their lowest in the history, and all those people who would've committed them are happy to clean the toilets of their british masters. The streets are safer, every year we export our chavs out of the country, what's there to complain about?

How can you not understand that? Everyone hates his immigrants because immigrants behave in a horrible way, no matter where they are from. Same as americans hating mexicans, while people generally think they are cool.
>inb4 but i don't though
I said generally

the reality is that the percentage of white british in London had fallen from 60% to just 45% in just 10 years (2001-2011).

Is that the reality you're talking about? You can't claim that's just standard deviation

See, he even admited thatNow the real question is why they always think in term of nation states? It matters little if Londoners wage is undermined by a Pole or a Welshman.

>ranking crime by FOREIGN offences
I wonder proportionally how many crimes were done by brits in the uk compared to how many were done by 'foreigners' in the uk