I'm quiting smart phones!

I've decided to get a flip phone rather than a smart phone, cause I'm always on my computer I have no use for a small expensive computer that fits in my pocket. I want just a flip phone with service for texting and calling!
I'd like to hear your say on what I should get, budget 150. Keep in mind I'll be using only trac fone as my service provider. Thank's user's!
Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/html/?q=android flip phone
uk.pcmag.com/smartphones/74333/news/hands-on-with-freetels-crazy-android-flip-phone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are there smart flipphones?

You can get a decent smartphone for 150.

>150
>for a dumbphone
lol

yes, though to my knowledge, it's only a thing in Japan.

Use Page Plus and pic related.

Well I'm going to Japan soon.
Know where I could get infos?

Weeb kys

Samsung Convoy.

If you're fine with non-flips, Nokia still makes dumb phones.

>Not remembering the Blackberry Pearl Flip.
My sister had one.

no thanks

duckduckgo.com/html/?q=android flip phone

am going for a nokia 8800 black edition.

extending phones were also slick as fuck

I wish they would bring this back

nice dinosaur phone, virgin

N97 was god-tier
also symbian in general was god-tier

posting the ultimate Sup Forums phone

i miss my n97 and e71.
nothing came close to that metal shell

Don't buy them in Japan, nobody uses smart flip phones in japan. Japanesr people use iphones and smartphones like anybody else, cheap phones in japan are just docomo instead of nokia. If you want a cheap phone go on craigslist, type "cell phone" fix a price limit of les say, 20$ and buy the one you like, consider buying a brand new battery on ebay after.

Had this still last year, great phone.

But I still want to have the functionality of a smartphone just in a flip phone form factor

Blackberry should've kept this design going

Well then there is a samsung galaxy flip phone. Don't remember the name tho, but prepare the lube, it's 200$ and runs android 3 or 4

My autism is not so big to go that far. Guess I'm out of luck

I like my Priv

If yoy still want android, try an old htc slide phone, these are dirt cheap but once again don't expect anything beyond android 3.

Found this:
uk.pcmag.com/smartphones/74333/news/hands-on-with-freetels-crazy-android-flip-phone
but
>1GB RAM
feel like it would lag like hell without even running apps on it