You'll never be alive in Tokyo in the 1990's during Japan's technological revolution

>you'll never be alive in Tokyo in the 1990's during Japan's technological revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXYXbdFS4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=pPpOIBN4ey4
youtube.com/watch?v=zxgLwGzRYto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao fucking weeaboo

What revolution? They still use fax machines and flip phones over there.

Hell most homes still have land lines.

Would you want to live in Tokyo anyway?

Japan is great and all and Tokyo is nice to visit but it would be a special kind of hell to live there.

have fun with your wierd ass barely PC-compatible computers and earthquakes every 2 seconds

Are you some sissy baby afraid of earthquakes?

Also, nothing stopping you buying PC components in Japan. I built my PC over here.

im talking back in the 90s like OP. and yeah id prefer not to have to bolt all my shit to the walls and probably die when my waifu collection falls down and hits me on the head

>Japan's technological revolution

Literally what? Japan is extremely backwards when it comes to technology. Shit internet. Shit websites that look like something from the 90s. Mainstream fax usage. Physical media sales still king.

Technologically japan is country perpetually stuck in year 1999.

>Shit internet.
>fiber everywhere
>shit internet
Last year I had 250/250 on a basic package, with no data cap.
You're right about some things but Internet here is great and available everywhere because they just run fiber everywhere on poles.
Drive out in the country and there are fiber poles running through the rice fields.

Japan is weird, they have one foot in 2050 and the other in 1985. Nothing like getting off your multi-functional toilet that contains a sentient AI and can transform into a personal butler to go and send a fax to the office.

>Shit websites that look like something from the 90s.

That's a good thing.

t. not alive in the 90s

>you will never get together with your friends and drive fast on a mountain road

WHY LIVE KILL ME NOW REEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=PXYXbdFS4Ak

Renesas and Sharp was cutting edge companies. Many new things appeared there first in telecom world.

t. retarded javascript lover

If I see one more of those clip one larger rear view mirrors.

Like one in three cars has them.

>disconnected the speed warning bell

90s web design was literally defined by retarded javascript fuckery and stupid HTML that would only work properly on x browser you child

>load page in IE
>doesn't work
>have to open up netscape
>go to different page
>doesn't work
>have to open IE again

not to mention pages in general were just eyesores in general with blinking/scrolling text and obnoxious flashing gifs everywhere. web design in the 90s was absolute cancer, noone who was alive then wants to go back.

KILLING MY LOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=pPpOIBN4ey4

full video: youtube.com/watch?v=zxgLwGzRYto

Of course, who doesn't love all those stupid sites that require you to literally be running IE so you can run their shitty ActiveX controls?

>you'll never experience the timeline where the Lost Decade never happened and Japan overtook America by 2000

Feels bad, man. I think Man In The High Castle turned me into a weeb.

Don't worry, man, we're going to experience overtaking by chinks.

>he doesnt know
What we now call Chinese junk used to be called Japanese scrap.
Dumbass.

user is right, in the 90's japanese computers had a while bunch of uncompatible hardware: pc-98s had prorprietary architectures, floppies had their owb weird format, you needed a japanese floppy disk drive to format them (i think it was 1,27mb). Computer screens had weird 15khz standards, fm soundcards only worked in japan, and many more. Trust me, I own a pc-98 (In a pal country, it's like I ask to suffer) and I needed to import every single peripheral, cable, and component because nothing was ibm-pc compatible

isn't it lost decades at this point?