What's your honest opinion on Poland and Poles?

What's your honest opinion on Poland and Poles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AI9GS02Bn7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Subhuman animalistic scum

ought to be systematically exterminated like roaches tbqh

I've never met a Pole who wasn't an obnoxious waste of space. They are the worst of the Slavs for sure.

Never been to Poland, most Pols seem nice though.

The good parts should be returned to Germany, they were built up with our money anyway; and the bad parts should be left to rot with Belarussia, Russia and Ukraine, useless fucking slavlings.

butthurt because of brexit
how much money a month do you need to survive?

>be a Polish
>kills a legendary artist just for not lending money.

They're quite good, they just need to convert to Orthodoxy.

Też mogę być polakiem i jeśli to jest prawdą - jestem z tego dumny.

Najlepszy język z słowiańskich. Jeden kraj europiejski jaki nie stał pedalskim.

NIECH ŻYJE WOLNA POLSKA

I jeszcze, nie zapominajcie o polakach jaki zyją w Rosji. Bo polak po krwi nawet na księżku nadal będzie polakiem.

inbd4 good krokodil trip

Shut the fuck up convictmonkey

Warsaw is comfy af, and poles are cool ppl... Too bad, the majority doesn't speak english.

My parents are Polish, we regularly travel back to Poland on holidays.

Poland and Poles are one of the last havens for hospitality, basedness and uncuckedness. One major draw may be its post-Soviet infrastructure but I find it charming somehow.

They're literally subhuman leeches here. Not even the most annoying SJWs can stand them.

youtu.be/AI9GS02Bn7U

Sorry, Polebro

I only know 3 poles and they're alright but are all pretty stupid. You seem fine here though so I guess the rocks like to immigrate

That's what I'm thinking. All the poles I've met are retards that can barely speak english, let alone Icelandic after they've been here for 8 years. Surely Poland is just sending their worst, although some, I assume, are good people?

I've only been to Warsaw. It's a lovely place, fantastic people, great food, beautiful music. It almost felt like home.

And the ones over here? They integrate well.

Pexit soon, yeah?

except their diaspora is literally the worst.

if poland is so based why do they all literally flee their S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-tier country?

I wanted to visit Iceland as a tourist, but then I realized I'd be mistaken for Polish worker and not allowed into hotels and such.

No, just have a ton of hiking gear and wear brightly colored rain-jackets

subhuman country and i don't like most polish people that i've met.
all i hear is polish gangs robbing houses in germany. german here btw.
they come here with their little busses and just rob houses/flats and that's what they do.
many of the houses in my neighborhood have been robbed and the police says most robberies are linked to polish gangs.
so yeah.
that's poland.
i'm sorry if that offends you, maybe you're nice. it's the country that sucks, not the individual.

Leeches.