Why are Americans so obsessed with these?

Why are Americans so obsessed with these?

we're not. it's you yuropoors who are obsessed with them and see it as some symbol of americana

Plastic cups? Is this some kind of new meme?

Red solo cup,
I lift you up,
Proceed to party,
Proceed to party.

They are cheap and help me store poop and pee in if you keep a stack of at least two In your bedroom and you poop or piss in one and with the other cup you just simply cover it up and wait for the smell to be a little vacant so you can take it out into the living room and dump it into the shower or toilet or sink without your family knowing and getting mad at you so they don't start bitching about you to just go to the ban room when you potty and be all obnoxious about everything otherwise good for party drinks

Keg beer is superior to bottled beer desu, but I guess Americans can't be entrusted with glass mugs.

what is it with mainlanders and these fucking red cups who gives a fucking shit

this

This. Same with me.

Most plastic cups in Norway appears to be white.

fucking racists
need more diversity

Nazi puto

they're good kups, dependable n cheaP

they like them like there woman, cheap and easy to throw away

this

it's fucking ridiculous seeing these in parties here, people pay 5x more money for them because they see them in movies

what?
No.

I only saw them at keg parties on the beach here, breaking glass at the beach = not good

It's a symbol of the indians. It's red and filled with alcohol.

None meme answer
If you ever been to a kegger, you can't risk glass breaking. We also play a lot of drinking games at Uni, so Beer pong, flip cup, beer runner etc.. and they cups (doesn't have to be red), have become the defacto standard size for drinking games.

Because they have curfews. At least 500 US cities have curfews on teenage youth, including 78 of the 92 cities with a population greater than 180,000. In most of these cities, curfews prohibit children under 18 from being on the streets after 11:00 pm during the week and after midnight on weekends. About 100 cities also have daytime curfews to keep children off the streets during school hours. The curfews are designed to prevent crime, increase parental responsibility for their children, and give police greater ability to stop people involved in suspicious activity.

who cares? children aren't people.

were not, due to our drinking laws people drink at house parties until theyre 21. so people buy a couple kegs and sell these cups for $5 so you can drink all night.

the cups are plastic because it would be retarded to hand out 60 glass cups to drunk teenagers.

the rest of the world made a big deal out of these cups cause they kept seeing em in our media

what?

how the fuck is that relevant?

To us, they're just regular cups.

It's all relevant, my friend.

My girlfriend wanted to make "Yanki party"

we bought yanki red plastic cup, made hamburger plastic cheese, played beerpong (with miller and budweiser) and a lot of american shits, even coke with icecream (american cream, obviously!)

It was fun.

>it is YOU who are the ones who are obsessed

this argument desu... i see it from so many smug flags on here.

kys normie

we use them because they're cheap and fucking everywhere

you're the ones obsessed with them because you're cucks.

blueberry pumpkin pie is really good

>Coca-Cola float

that's gross, famalam, there's a reason you use sarsaparilla

Aww, thats adorable