>you go outside
>you see this

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNAM4_pV2GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFmSsh32v7g
youtube.com/watch?v=uGi_m-L_un4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

be glad that I live in a country that allows people of all sexual orientations express themselves and be proud of who they are

be glad that I live in a country that allows people of all sexual orientations express themselves and be proud of who they are (plus hoping for marriage at some point as well!)

Call for a OMOH unit

But the only reason gays are despised is because heteros are proud of who they are.

Why pride at all? Why flash it at all? Anything related to sex should be your damn private business.

me on the right

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

>Anything related to sex should be your damn private business.
Fucking this.

>marriage
why?
They dont deserve the monetary benefits intended for making breeding easier as they are always infertile, furthermore they can just make up some ritual/party with friends, call it a marriage by fashioning it after such a thing and be happy with it.
You dont need gubmint approval and an attached bureaucratic baggage for such minor things.

Tell them to put on some clothes and that I and everyone else don't need to know that they like to dress up their saggy nipples in bondage gear.

t. an actual homo

Go back inside

Go inside.

be sad that I live in a country that allows people of all sexual orientations express themselves and be proud of their mental illness

This really should be illegal. Like if you're gay, fine, I don't care, but if you start dressing like that in public with no regard at all to social decency and you're parading around with sex toys then you should be locked up and fined. It's crazy this shit is allowed but you're not allowed to drink liquor visibly in public.

no problem
Japanese people look like this pic

this

>aziz, un-chain the tiger

Dad you're so annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=XNAM4_pV2GQ

Get drunk.

But I would do that anyway.

Also
>go outside
LOL

yeah, right

youtube.com/watch?v=PFmSsh32v7g

Insta-kill at sight. They can be gay, just keep it to themselves. No need to show off and feels like victimized.
>sodomy =/= sex
>gay love == sugar-coated lust
>don't ask don't tell rulez

this

be happy that every day less people think like you do

Run them over with my car.

Shoot myself because it means the gay pride meme has spread to Arizona.

These
Plus flamethrowers.

Realise I'm in Germany and cucked.

Ordered by annoyingness:
Rose Monday
Gay Pride
St. Martin's eve

Can you Germans legally watch videos with Hitler like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=uGi_m-L_un4

join them

Oh Its the Czechs visting our great cuuntry

was a question

I forgot ---> ?

SHIT i can already HEAR THE COPS ON THE CORRIDOR

Yes. It would be blocked if it would be illegal.

ja

shit, I just accidently clicked on it and i can already hear the special police forces in my hallway

Yes.
The government's censorship is rather sporadic and doesn't follow any real logic.
A video about paratroopers in Crete was blocked as example.
You won't get arrested for watching videos though, even if you circumvert the censorship

wtf i hate malaysia now
usa please nuke malays

maybe you just forgot to suck off abdul today?

not yet

Be glad that I live in a country that allows people of all sexual orientations express themselves and be proud of who they are.

Feels good that I can hold hands with my boyfriend in public.

That may be it. I let my girlfriend do it, she was begging for it the whole week

>our great country
Hungary?

I see. Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Omar

haha ur a faget

You too

omg how did you know

don't give a shit really

> walk out of the Apple Store

Start looking to buy land around there, gays = increased property value

go back inside and jerk off to trannies

Rulez are simple, please follow this guidelines if don't want to get *whisper* nuked silently...

I see dead gays - not exciting

Wonder why someone would celebrate deviancy and move on. And this is coming from someone who routinely sucks dicks.

get the fuck out of folsom st and head to chinatown

Same reaction I would give to a peaceful nazi March or a peaceful communist March
"Neat"
1st amendment exists for a reason my dudes. No need to get butt blasted if they're being peaceful.

I'd prefer this kind of attitude rather than the ones parading their "intimate" hobby. If people get busybody on their private life, they just utter privacy concerns garbage. Like wtf.

don't bend over

i thought those were obama and putin for a second there

join the parade

Kiss them passionately

Get hit on by guys because apparently only men are attracted to me

Get into my huse, I hide under the bed and cry a lot.

And yet they're always telling us how wonderful and wholesome and normative they are.
If straight a bunch of straight people started acting like gay pride marchers do, they'd end up in jail.

You tried.

Itt: sheltered white kids who hate Muslims having internal crises when they realize they believe the same things as Muslims

Go back inside and play video games.

Quit letting stupid shit upset you.

We tried to keep it our private business for literally millennias. You saw how that went when we stayed hidden.

Fucking heterosexuals expecting everyone to be like them.

Oh yeah, no, you guys are a shining beacon of legal common sense.

>mfw

Gas the fags and the sandniggers

wake up

GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKE UP

I go back inside
I get eye bleach
I go back to sleep

Try to kiss every bear I encounter

>you go outside
what the fuck are you even talking about?

>mfw I'm that hairy already
>mfw I have no face

show pic

Tell them they've got the wrong country and show them who's boss.

Fuck you

Give them the thumbs up, then go back inside

does this trigger OP?

Good posts.

or does this trigger you?

>implying I don't live in San Francisco and see shit like this everyday