Serious question. Why is xenophobia considered and saying someone is a xenophobe is a bad thing...

Serious question. Why is xenophobia considered and saying someone is a xenophobe is a bad thing? Why is it so taboo to stick to your own people without outside interference?
Pic unrelated

Hating people is considered a bad thing, you can shitpost about the philosophy of it all you want but that's how it is

because a xenophoobe hates someone only on the grounds of his ethnicity/nationality.
It's perfectly fine to hate somebody, but they have to be individuals and you need valid reasons.

But you don't need to hate someone to not wanting them to be next to you. For example, a person in Italy doesn't hate Indians, in fact he finds their culture quite interesting, but he really doesn't want Indians to be moving in to his city because then he will see them all the time and the hegemony of his city will change drastically. Does this make him a bad person? I believe it doesn't.

Bump?

>Why do opinions exist and why is mine, an unpopular one, frowned upon?
You tell me Shlomo.

>italian cuck reporting in

No wanting them to come in your country is a valid reason to dislike them, therefore fuck you leftard scum

oh my god can right wing fags move to Sup Forums already and let this board be about international discussion/ culture?

also speaking of your people you do know you invaded another people who were xenophobic too of you and now you are treating them like shit in their own lands
that is if you are not a proxy

xenophobia is a phobia

a phobia is an irrational fear by definition.

irrational fear is bad

i can't simplify this further for you

Fuck off leftard scum

Because Xenophobia makes no sense in this day and age, air travel, improved communications, translators, internet etc makes the world a much smaller place. These imaginary lines on maps we drew mean fuck all anymore.

>disliking immigrants
>irrational

Fock off, shitskins are a reason alone to forbid immigration

if you don't want to see leftards then go to Sup Forums stop posting here

>muh this day and age

It doesn't explain shit, if borders are imaginary lines then private property is also imagination, fuck off leftard scum if you really want to deny someone property start with your fucking own belongings

I didn't say disliking immigrants is irrational, i said a phobia is an irrational fear by definition (of the word).

I am aware you French are notoriously bad at english, but i can't simplify this further

M8 everybody hate leftards here, there is an anti leftist thread all the fucking time on this board, go hang yourself

only works for Injuns like me because "LOL WE WUZ HERE FIRST"

The thing is what is called xenophobia has nothing to do with fear, it's a buzzword used by some people in the media to avoid using actuall arguments. There is no fear of anybody

Wrong example

Lol wtf kind of logic is that. Its like saying Oranges and apples are fruit so oranges are apples.

You made a big big leap there.

pic related

>There is no fear of anybody
MUH NATIONAL IDENTITY
MUH MUSLIMS WILL DESTROY EUROPE
MUH MUSLIMS WILL IMPOSE SHARIA ON US
MUH NON WHITE INVADERS
so that isn't irrational retarded fear?

That's not Rene Descartes!!!

I know an indian in Italy and he seems well respected because he sells some good tea.

In my honest opinion strange people are only problem when they are violent pedophiliac rapists and murderers, make of that what you will.

Of course they can't, they live to spout buzzwords and proselytize. They're the local Jehovah's Witnesses.
If only moot was a man of his word.

I agree with this

xenophobia seems like something made up by globalists to smear nationalism

idk mate i just googled the quote
I had no idea how he looked like

Aaaand that's why I call it xenohostility instead. Also it focuses more on the behavior of the person instead of trying to guess if he's afraid of foreigners or not.

Problem with xenophobia is that it is unjust towards innocent people.

Sure, maybe the culture they are from treats common courtesy as sign of weakeness and submission and is more tolerant of rape and child molestation, but is that reason to condemn an individual based on his origin alone rather than on his choices and actions?

Please die fucking nigger, you know that even in your fucking country people would shit on your face for being a leftrad retard.

A country belong to a nation, a house belong to an individual, but it seem leftard fuckers are too dumb to understand that.

M8 your grand father who fought for the UK would be ashemed of you, if they knew you would be such an idiot I guess they would ask your parents to aborbt you

>you know that even in your fucking country people would shit on your face for being a leftrad retard.

yeah totally which is why Europe is the center of neo liberalism
what kind of culture does that?

It's facts m8, the muslims population is increasing all the fucking time and even become the majority in some places, and mudshit like you make up 70% of our criminals.

Well the thing is they souldn't even be here, why do some shitskins come to Europe ? Nobody invited them, they can go to other countries

And ? one doesn't prevent the other... Just because the elite is a bunch of retard doesn't mean that the common folk is as stupid as them

>Please die fucking nigger

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS BAD THO?????

>what kind of culture does that?
I was speaking in general terms. But let's be honest, north African cultures for instance are generally not really compatible with European countryside at all.

Why not? If they are persecuted at home and want to try European liberalism, they should be welcome to try (as long as they take on associated obligations as well). Even economic migrants would be fine if they understood need to assimilate.

>north African cultures for instance are generally not really compatible with European countryside at all.

its true our cultures are different but doesn't mean we can't live together
cultures spending time together results in them mixing into one culture in the end
>Nobody invited them
lol
what was that?

How new are you?

the frenchman was telling you to kill yourself :DDDDD

Yeah, sure, we can all live together, but all involved would need to respect and value each other. And that's hard enough to achieve even between people who share customs, traditions, values, language etc.

pretty...new

That's pretty rude :DDDD
I think all civilized humans can get along
there will always be problems there will always be bad guys but you get what i mean

I think one issue is that the goalposts of what constitutes "xenophobia" have moved; it used to constitute stuff like the Nazis or the sentiments that led to the Chinese Exclusion Act in the US. Now, seeking to preserve your community's culture, one that may have existed for hundreds or even thousands of years, is considered xenophobic and therefore nasty, which seems a bit unfair when most people derive some sense of identity from the cultural group, along with its rituals, history and traditions, that they were raised in.

Of course, a lot of people also associate "culture" with race or ethnicity and assume they can't integrate, which is irrational, so xenophobia still can be pretty harmful.

Phobia is a irrational fear
Xenophibia is irrational fear of other people

>this flag
>this thread

Because that's not how humanity has ever worked. Since day fucking 0 of civilization we've had to trade, mingle, and mix with outsiders to survive.

Also maximum kek at the jew not whining about xenophobia.

Actually that's exactly how civilizations have worked since recorded history, do you really think Charlemagne, Napoleon, Augustus, Maria Theresa, Peter the Greta and others would welcome waves of foreign immigration in to their country, or even the people of those countries ?

they were all tyrants, i don't know about you but I don't ask myself "what would charlemagne do?" when I'm faced with a tough decision

Why is antisemitism considered and saying someone is an antisemitic is a bad thing?

Depends.
Lets see you suddenly get an influx of 40.000 young Indians in your town. Pic related.

They are not criminals or anything.
But now you hear foreign tongue much more often, squabbles over bride money become such a frequent issue that your newspaper writes often about it, making you fammiliar with cultural terms you didnt knew before.
Also some conflict about beefeaters.
Most indians distance themselves from the few fanatics that protest loudly before restaurants selling steaks or having brawls with the muslims among the new immigrants, but it becomes a nuisance in life.
Also Saris, shrines and bizarre processions are now commonplace on the streets, while your local political discussions, religious controversities and entertainers adjust to the newcomers.

Wouldnt you feel a little bit spooked?

I know what you mean, and I've thought about it too.

I think it's because of the political history xenophobia elicited before. Nazism was fueled by xenophobia. Obviously Hitler had stronger feelings than the common xenophobe, but the people who followed him were xenophobic and Hitler used it well. I think there are more examples than nazism, but that's the simplest one. Now, today we all (almost all) agree nazism was bad, or even evil, and xenophobia is really scary because it's a gateway to things like that.

Plus, social democracies rule the western world today.