All these le_donald faggots shilling in overdrive against net neurtrality

>all these le_donald faggots shilling in overdrive against net neurtrality

lol why dont you kids fuck off back to your discord servers where you are coordinating this from

even if you get your way places like this are gonna be the first ones that the american media machine cuts off from you

>b..b..but... you're a KEK!
>it's just... just a MEME

*yawn* it's nice that you are finally taking the steps to remove burgerposters for us but could you do it a little more quietly? thanks, sweeties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ceFQsX8N0g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate rightists so fucking much.

But we need to make America great again.

These Sup Forumsfags ousting NN because MUH JOHN OLIVER are absolute cancer.

Well I hate Politics all together and both of you

This

both of u need to kys and if mods actually cared, would ban y'all

SJW cucks, neck youreselves

>Everyone I don't like is a traitor/racist/redditor/Nazi/Sup Forumstard/communist/leftard/[insert partisan bullshit buzzwrod here]

You're as cancerous as your average Sup Forumsfag really, and about as unself aware too.

Fuck off samefag cancer

(You) tried

I feel like at this point alt-right kiddies are just going with whatever's not popular.

>everybody wants net neutrality?
>I don't.

>nobody wants Trump in office?
>I do.

>Most people are feminist?
>KEK, not me!

etc.
it's contrarian hipsterdom: the political party

I watch Sargon of Akkad, I'm sick of the left but you guys are becoming equally insufferable on your own terms.

Congratulations you can use Paint

>liking the internet makes you an SJW
Sup Forumstards are really getting out of hand these days

Glad to see that Sup Forums is the most left wing board on Sup Forums.

We need to end this Sup Forumstard invasion for once and all.

>using paint to edit webpages
why are you here again?

yup

they dont have opinions, they are just sad little men with nothing in their lives

they cant make anything so they just destroy what's already there

>He wants to literally live in an echo chamber
How does that make you better than a Sup Forumsfag in any sense?

>using the sovietic pictural style for defending faggots
This picture is retarded

Get a job loser

I'm trying to stop the echo chamber actually

enjoy it while you can, sweeties

you've had just about enough free speech as your overlords are willing to tolerate. better for them to turn off the tap and make sure you only have access to 24/7 dem propaganda

>Building up strawmen and attacking them
>Trying to stop people from expressing their views on a site dedicated to free speech
>Not building an echo chamber
That's actually contrarian

>dedicated to free speech
>yet all non right wing opinions are instantly criticized and dismissed

>He wants to literally live in a right winged echo chamber

You're criticizing Sup Forums fags which is fine. But there's a difference between criticizing speech and shutting it down, which is basically what you want to do.

>He thinks letting people with extreme opinions on bot sides of the isle speak their mind is an echo chamber
If so Sup Forums already is an echo chamber, albeit useless for anything tech related

>right wing
Opposing net neutrality is a progressive position

Net neutrality might be best, but personally, I really, really, really, really want to keep supporting the congressmen who are selling me down the river.
For me, politics is like rooting for your favorite sports team. Even if they suck, and all the players are just in it for the money.

idiot right wing Sup Forumsfags are the only people who are seriously unironically shilling against net neutrality. they are no longer on any "side", they are just trying to sink the entire ship with everyone on it because they would actually rather do that than admit they have common ground with the left for once

>hey are just trying to sink the entire ship with everyone on it
This, but not because they wouldn't admit they have common ground with the left, but because they want everybody to be as miserable as they are. Literally crabs in a bucket.

Honestly, it would be smarter to push for net neutrality through the courts instead of through Congress. I mean, they actually do get things done and they have they actually do make good legal precedents, like that one case with the band The Slants and how they went 9-0 in favor of saying "hate speech" is still free speech

That doesn't mean you can just silence them because you don't agree wit them and they have a stupid position on the issue

ok bub look if the american right wants to torpedo their entire concept of freedom of speech they can go right ahead and do it but as a non-american i am going to continue to mock their idiotic decision with my (still intact) freedom of speech

>PAY FOR MY HEATHCARE

>HEATHCARE

american education everyone

We have the 1st Amendment you stupid nigger, and the Bill of Rights. Freedom of speech isn't going away anytime unless partisan politics continues this way and extremists on both side of the isle don't keep their politicians in check.

>Net neutrality is healthcare

typical american idolizing symbols of freedom while freedom itself rots away in front of them

Not technology.

>criticizing speach is a violation of free speech
You don't understand free speech.

It's tech related you insecure faggot

Deny that Holocaust, if your speech is so free.

/lit/ has lots of commies. It way more leftwing than Sup Forums which is mostly libertarian.

No. Nowadays people care more about party politics than actual freedom in the USA. It's been this way for 15 years now. It's sad but someone has to keep all our politicians accountable, even if that means I'll be called a lunatic. I really wish the world hasn't been so fucked up for so long.

>hates the left
>still watches Sargon

It's like you don't know anything about politics.

>on a site dedicated to free speech
Sup Forums was literally never that. There's global rules against racism and general low-quality posts.

>mfw when the internet burns

America spends more on healthcare than basically anybody else and still doesn't have single payer.

I'd say that from personal experience /lit/ Sup Forums and /ck/ are the most left

>sargon
>even slightly leftist
he's slightly socialy liberal but economically right at best.

I heard reddit loves net neutrality. Why don't you go there.

don't t_d retards realize that their echo chambers will be the first to go?

comcast owns nbc
time warner owns cnn

goodbye fox, goodbye brietbart and infowars

>Implying that isn't the best mix
Although admittedly, Sargon is a huge faggot

I can tolerate polfags but le_dolan redditors must go back to R3ddit.

>be non-american
>hate america
>complain when you can't watch american content and go on american sites

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Thank you for speaking for everyone on 4hcan above the age of fifteen.

thank you.

Time, place, manner, nigger. You are not entitled to trespass where people don't want you.
BUILD THE Sup Forums WALL

>It's sad but someone has to keep all our politicians accountable, even if that means I'll be called a lunatic
>being so cucked as to need politicians who don't fear being fired, at all, because that just frees them to lobby for five times the salary that much earlier

>mfw when
>my face when when

>mfw when my face my face whens this nigger doesn't know the meme of mfw when

DRUMPF AMIRITE

It's not I disagree with ending net neutrality, but I think there's more to it than meets the eye ,just putting arguments against net neutrality as counter culture isnt making the situation any better

You've never been to Sup Forums?

No net neutrality means no social media and less normalfags.

You'd have a leg to stand on if american healthcare was not the most expensive per patient in the world

Nah, Sup Forums too is pretty fed up with comics being used for politics and how bad western animation has gotten.

No, big social media sites like Facebook have enough money and presence to cut deals with Comcast, small websites will suffer. The last pockets of the internet without normies will die

youtu.be/ceFQsX8N0g4

>being so cucked as to need politicians who don't fear being fired, at all, because that just frees them to lobby for five times the salary that much earlier
That's literally the same situation that most of Europe is in, you incompetent nigger.

>Time, place, manner, nigger. You are not entitled to trespass where people don't want you.
>BUILD THE Sup Forums WALL
>Calls Sup Forums an echo chamber in a derogatory manner
>Wants to make Sup Forums an echo chamber

>implies that declaring one tired, hackneyed, overused, underinformed narrative non grata is creating an echo chamber
Fuck off, neoliberal.

>dude freedom, free speech bro, second amendment, ronald reagan!
>fuck net neutrality bro, long live censorship
imagine being an unironic cuckservative nowadays

I have no idea what to write for the letter part.

You clearly want people from Sup Forums not to post here you nincompoop. Of course you're anti-freedom and
>neoliberal
Far from it. I really don't care about morality, just the Bill of Rights and protecting my rights and the rights of others as given by the Constitution. I'm more of a classical liberal if anything.

>just the Bill of Rights and protecting my rights and the rights of others as given by the Constitution.
The public doesn't have to grant you the right to speak or to be heard. They have a right to exclude you, which is the whole point of the ideology you fetishize.
>classical liberal
All liberals need to kill themselves and/or fuck off. They have only their reified aspirations which they call arguments.

>The public doesn't have to grant you the right to speak or to be heard.
Yes they do. They don't have to listen to you, but they can't suppress your speech.

>He can't tell the difference between a neoliberal and a classical liberal
Read a book, nigger

>can't suppress your speech.
Says who? People have a right to exclude you from speaking. Congress does not exhaustively enumerate what I am allowed to do.
>He can't tell the difference between a neoliberal and a classical liberal
One is simply the reduction to absurdity of the other. They all need to be put into death camps. The distinction has no operational effect.

That link at the top is asking for my address

>People have a right to exclude you from speaking.
No they don't, at least not in a public setting.

>Congress does not exhaustively enumerate what I am allowed to do.
Yeah. Of course.

>One is simply the reduction to absurdity of the other. They all need to be put into death camps. The distinction has no operational effect.
I feel like you're trying to hard

Cite court cases. Every single case I've found, such as Morse v Fredrick, disagrees with you.

>hurr kill everyone who disagrees with me
No wonder you want to silence free speech through mob violence, you're a fascist. You can sputter and spurt about muh communism, but you're a fascist.

>>b..b..but... you're a KEK!
>>it's just... just a MEME

Seeing threads like this genuinely depresses me. The internet is going to be fucking ruined because some assholes can't see that net neutrality is a good thing for everyone, no matter matter if you're a bleeding heart liberal or a die hard conservative republican.

Like, this shouldn't even be a fucking discussion, but somehow it is.

"Net neutrality" never held legal force. Why has none of the doomsaying come true before?

No
I literally don't care, both sides are fucking terrible.

I just want to watch anime and master my sec skills

>I just want to watch anime and master my sec skills
Cheers

>literally 20 page clickbait: the tv show

Morse v. Frederick allowed a school to silence speech. I claimed that people have a right to exclude you from speaking. What exactly are you trying to prove, again?
>>hurr kill everyone who disagrees with me
Isn't that a right protected by capitalism? That you do it indirectly through blacklists doesn't affect the outcome nor the fact that you sought the outcome and took action to promote it.
>you're a fascist
It's anti-conservative, anti-communist, and anti-liberal. I'm a commie, therefore I can't be fascist. Paradoxically, fascism is what liberals resort to when they can't get their way.

>I'm a commie and therefore can't be fascist

My cunt Australia never had a "Net Neutrality" law. What's the big deal over in the US?

All our webpages run the same speed and an ISP hasn't charged extra to unlock certain sites since the BBS days. There are enough Telcos that competition just forces the price down. Literally who ISPs like Dodo and TPG will always win out by offering the cheapest internet without caps, tiers and bullshit. Those two ISPs have the largest market share over the established Telstra and Optus doing bullshit this decade. Free market just works.

>if you don't support government acquisition of the internet you're a fascist
wew laddy

>le stop citing things outside of Sup Forums canon
Take your starvation memes back to Sup Forums or acknowledge that you are the ones starving them.

>t.literally what outback

>Isn't that a right protected by capitalism?
1) That's literally what Stalin and the other dictators of the USSR did along with Pol-pot and Mao, which the Constitution prohibits
2)
>Confusing democracy and capitalism with each other

I just don't get why you guys have a "Net Neutrality" law in the first place. I keep hearing this scenario of ISPs all charging extra to deliver you to Facebook without the law, but that just seems like a terrible business decision in 2017. All these minor ISPs with cheap uncapped untrottled internet are kings in our broadband market. ISPs that charged extra for anything are all long dead since consumers sought the cheapest prices.

I'm not even sure that's what the law even does. no bully if I misinterpreted it.

>I keep hearing this scenario of ISPs all charging extra to deliver you to Facebook without the law, but that just seems like a terrible business decision in 2017
We have the small problem of facilities. Until about 2005 or so, small operators could get access to the ATM networks and the laid cable pairs through which DSL was served. Now that AT&T doesn't have to allow other people to use the pairs, laid at great public subsidy I might add, only AT&T offers DSL service and everyone else has to lay their own cable, thus guaranteeing that only big operators can operate and can more or less do what they like.

OBSSESSED

The government doesnt have the right to turn private companies into public utilities after they themselves created these monopolies. Fuck the government fuck obongo deal with it nigger fuck off back to plebbit

>voted trump
>pro nn
shrug

both of you are utter faggots for sharing your political views in a tech board.
Consider suicide, and if you do not do it then at least don't return