/balk/

death to ivory coast edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/content/russia-montenegro-nato-accession/27821224.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WvHbOrfkcTA
tampep.eu/documents/TAMPEP 2009 European Mapping Report.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol'd

rferl.org/content/russia-montenegro-nato-accession/27821224.html

>I'M A GERMAN
>NOTICE ME GREECE
>I PAY YOU
>NOTICE ME
>I LIVE IN BULGARIA BY CHOICE
>28 COUNTRIES IN THE EU
>BUT I CHOSE BULGARIA BECAUSE THIS IS MY HOMELAND
>I WON'T TELL YOU THAT THO
>BECAUSE I AM A GERMAN
>I HAVE PASSPORT
>OK I KNOW THIS PASSPORT IS EASIER TO GET THAN A WHORE IN AMSTERDAM
>BUT NOTICE ME
>I PAY YOU
>I'M IMPORTANT

remember lads, Germans migrate to the magic land of 8k wages per week, the majestic

BULGARIA!

1st for butthurt insecure greeks opposing to their masters

holy shit xaxaxa so much butthurt

i'd go to bulgaria

The balkans is western

Yfw when the gypsy mafia eats all the EU funds and the average Ivan still has to pimp his daughter to survive.
The city of Bulgaria

we may not have right on entire Bosnia and I'm not claiming it but you don't have right either

We want to keep our countryside but high immigration levels is challenging this(((((

Poles and Pakis pls leave((

>not wanting to live in glorious Bulgaria

>mfw you can go to Greece RIGHT NOW and fuck a greek woman for a sandwich

>mfw parasite greek who lives on german welfare makes calculations

didn't you pimp you whole country, just because it was hot outside and work is hard?

They probably would be without the T*rks

HELLO CITIZENS

AS A GERMAN CITIZEN, I CHOSE BULGARIA TO LIVE IN, NOT BECAUSE I AM BULGARIAN MYSELF BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO LIVE IN A MODERN TRUSTWORTHY EUROPEAN COUNTRY

NO OTHER PLACE CAN MATCH THE LUDICROUS 9K WAGES PER WEEK LIKE IN BULGARIA NOR THEIR CAREFULLY BUILT CITIES AND MODERN INFRASTRUCTURE

THIS IS WHY I HAVE MOVED FROM THE UGLY BERLIN INTO THE NEW CAPITAL OF THE EARTH, SOFIYA (REMEMBER, EX TURK CITY). BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN FEDERALIZATION OF EUROPE

>talking about leeching EU funds
you aren't serious right

mfw our brothels are full of your women

We will make our right. Join us
You don't need el SerbiANOS
You need stability, an honest paycheck, a Lidl Asian week offer, an ijekavian, cultured surroundings, sea access and a worthy capital that is not a dehumanized, concrete oriental void

There are German women in your brothels?

It is we are all 100% westerner

how much?
>tfw there are no brothels here

DON'T YOU SEE ME?

I'M REALLY A GERMAN, I HAVE THE PASSPORT AND I'VE HAD PHOTOS OUTSIDE OF THE REICHSTAG

I AM A TRUE SON OF GERMANY (well, my mom was born in Kavardaci and sucked cock in Greece for 20 years BEFORE I BECOME GERMAN but well, IM GERMAN NOW)

>having to pay for sex
>giving money to Bulgarian pimps
>not just going to the street with a sandwich and fucking the nearest greek girl

HELLO WORLD, ME STAVROS, SON OF MEHMET STAVROSTOGLU, HAS FOLLOWING STATEMENT TO MAKE: DON'T CRITICISE GYPSIES, THEY ARE OUR GREEK BROTHERS BY SOUL, WE ALL LIVE FROM WELFARE AS WE ARE TOO STUPID TO RUN AN OWN STATE. WE LIKE FREE MONEY AND COMPLAINING BUT ALSO WE WANT TO FEEL LIKE SOMETHING BETTER ALTHOUGH WE ARE COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE PARASITE OF EUROPE.

Now that's what I call a true European member. The least lecherous among the hypocrites

Why haven't you made Croatia your permanent residence, /balk/?

Ey Kavadarci is awesome.

>7mil pop

8% of prostitutes out of half billion people

Does this make every second bulgarian woman a prostitute ?

Hueheueheuhe

Slave, I pay for your Internet for you to be productive, my parents don't go to work for this. Bend over and beg like your politicians

it fits,this must be him

Tyler is so triggered because hitler put him on suicide watch

Why the fuck would you ever want Bosnia.
It's a black hole for development. They can't even build a fucking highway ffs (even Albania can do this).

Let the Serbs annex all of Bosnia if they want. It's nothing but poverty there.

who's tyler?

wow just realized this place is in Macedonia. Sorry guys :(

ofc we'd be Green, we actually invest those bucks into new things

unlike you, who put them in random politicians pockets

And then you go to the hospital and it's still a Soviet era building

and then you drive on the road and you fell into a WW2 pothole

and then you move to your capital and see people shtting in the streets because the EU funds for sanitation were stolen

It IS HIM, he doesn't know we, the GREEKS, have been here since the birth of balk and we know who is who

As long as I pay for you, 100% of Greeks are prostitutes xD xD xD

>Be bulgar
>suck dick for living

Enas ellinas pou postare kai tous allaze ta fwta, toso pou meta ta paratousan

Exei kairo na postarei edw alla akoma ton vlepoun efialtes, lol

That's because your stuff is build with German taxmoney my little whore. God now I know why the media is destroying you, you really are pieces of shit.

wew

Be greek suck dick for electricity and pension.

NICE

k

>G*YREECE EVERYBODY

All they know is how to leech and complain. You should thank us, we pay for your country to even exist, and not become Venezuela-tier. Go back to your gypsy thread, swarthy cunts.

checked

wew

enjoy your (You)s

yes they can

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHbOrfkcTA

what the fuck

You can't be this short-sighted, economically and demographically/nationally...
Why is it that it needs spelling out how rich in minerals this area is, our waters, our extincting numbers? I fully agree with you, Bosnia is a black hole NOW, a shitty country with a lot more problems than the average Balkan country. So was Dalmatia and Slavonia post-war. Herzegovina is on Dalmatia's level on, wealth per citizen, for example

Don't be so short sighted

;O
magic

I always wonder, greeks every day sell their souls, their politicians come to beg for money because otherwise there is no money for food. Half of the population is albanian, I think they would have been better off if they stood with turkey

>be bulgarian
>there is no electricity or pension in the whole shithole

bun ochiometru familie

What the fuck is wrong with this thread? I leave for two hours and you kids start flinging shit at each other like kindergarteners.

sorry but there is nothing more shameful than your women fucking random people for a single sandwich

The poorest Greek is richer than the wealthiest bulgarian.

>be bulgar
>mom's a prostitute in Europe

tampep.eu/documents/TAMPEP 2009 European Mapping Report.pdf

>I PAY YOU GREEKS
>I PERSONALLY PAY YOU
>I'M RICH AS FUCK
>I OWN EVERYTHING
>I AM A GERMAN
>I HAVE GERMANSKI PASHOS
>I AM IMPORTANT
>THIS IS WHY I POST THIS ON Sup Forums, TO SHOW YOU HOW IMPORTANT I AM IRL
>LISTEN TO ME GREEKS
>I CONTROL YOU
>I AM A GERMAN MASTERMIND
>iI HAVE PAZPORTEN GERMANIC
for the sake a proper argument, you know those things I said are true. At least I admit Romania is doing what they can to stop this

Unlike Bulgaria, which is and endless shithole from the beginning to the end

Ich bin Deutscher, im Gegensatz zu dir du kleiner Drecksparasit. Verkauf deinen Gyros woanders.

Meanwhile your whole slav race sucks dicks for 1$.

Wait 5 years

>Gayreek living leeching from Germany

Oh lawl, what a surprise.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html

FOR. A. FUCKING. SANDWICH

The sammich article has been proven to be a fraud.

But the bulgarian prostitutes aren't

everybody knows them

There is, it's called being bulgarian.
Keksay bulgatian and everyone has gyppos in mind.

>>Ich bin Deutscher,

yes yes)))))))))

well, that's what you moms told you daddies when they came here begging for drachmas and sucking dicks for less and less

but they're still here :(

Haha look now the enemies became too many, let's backpedal. Not only parasite but also coward? Classical greek

unlike the sandwich meme,your people are natural criminals

ich bin deutscher auch und ficke deine mutter

t. bulgarian gypsy from germany roleplaying a germ

ITT: butthurt greeks.

Nothing new on /balk/.

Ill o back to ex yu now

>Romania
Lads, just don't jump over yet, give us some time. We don't even have a government at the moment

Turkey is a pleasant surprise. They are goibg straight up, as it's natural for a country that big

Haha kannst du überhaupt Deutsch? The greek gyppo migrant doesn't even speak german, came only for the gibs

We waited almost 10 years ahahhahaha and you come up with a PPPoland list.

yes yes but all those svetlanas we fucked

CANNOT BE UNFUCKED ::DDDDDDDD :DDDDDD

I don't get welfare money but I can find some numbers about bulgypsies. Probably higher than Arabs.

Say smth in German you illiterate clown

))))))))))))

He is still playing the germ role.

why did you return to /balk/?

You don't speak any german right? Terrible parasite people, now I know why nobody can stand you.

The germs allow gyppos like you to get their passports.

>Implying pakis are coming from the EU
pitfalls of an ex empire backfires at you, m8
start digging trenches.

I come to laugh with your triggered underage edgelords desu

how about you?:)

Cause the other Greeks have not received their welfare yet to pay their electricity.

Sprich doch Deutsch mit mir du kleiner Zingi?

Ich ficke bulgarien

Of course, fraud ;)
Now, is your sister interested in a nice sandwich?

Butthurt gypsy kek
I was one of the best in German, really weird.

Das ist alles? Verpiss dich in dein Land du Parasit, halb-neger wie dich wollen wir nicht.

>kleiner Zingi
Why would a bulgarian gyppo in bulgaria write this to me?

>since the birth of balk and we know who is who
>t.newfag

You don't have 19k income you stupid rat. That's ppp

You have 100 euro pension and 200-250euro salaries. A bulgarian prostitutes told while she was playing with my balls. "It's so nice to work here in Greece" she said. "after few years of fucking ill be able to buy an aparatment in Plovdiv and live with my husband Nikolai" then I came in her face...

Mach mal nich auf Kartoffel du dreckiger bulgarenzigeuner.

Where, in the syrian immigration camp? Same level in Germany anyway nobody can tell apart of gypsy, syrian or greek, same look same gibs desire.

Gotta stop now though as the greek reported me, obv coword style, comes to provoke and can't take the bants and cries. Probably now went to withdraw his daily allowance of 10 eur to has smth to eat.

whats the average salary in greece?

> then I came in her face
ON her face it's the correct term

Average salary in Bulgaria is 500 eur you dumb fuck. Google it. And PPP is what counts but Greece and digits isn't the best combination (except for welfare).

Guess who will not read this.

I know a Bosnian. ugly slavshit

>poor gayreeks

lel

Which Balkan country is the least antisemitic?

Not that I'm really worried for safety reasons or whatever, I'm just curious. I'll be all over Eastern Europe this summer.