Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you know they're Poles?

The guy who helped them claims that they are Polish because they say so

wtf bloody hell lads.

just banter mate

but how did the """""""nazis"""""" know they are poles.

also im gonna need some evidence, you always see during the Palestine-isreal conflict twitter and facebook using all sorts of old and unrelated pictures to further their """""""""cause""""""

Hopefully, the Bongs intensify their attacks on EU nationals in response to the threats against them from Brussels, and Brits overseas get slaughtered in retaliation. Its a shame that innocent Poles must suffer,

Aj waj it's like another kristallnacht

What did they mean by this?
But this is funny, I always laugh when eastern right wingers suck off to the western right wingers.

After they are done hating on the browns, you're next.

Be nationalistic for your own country, not fucking Britain or whatever the fuck. It's pathetic.

Probably they were speaking polish in east london

You know what does it mean. Opressed polish minority.

>but how did the """""""nazis"""""" know they are poles.

Because they were white people in England

Meh most of the polish are leeches

Good on the brits for finally cleaning up the streets of their filth

Why won't inbrits chimp out against arabs and blacks?

That would be raysis

Edgy lad

Someone should please their pawg women
And its not mongol dicked polacks

I always hear about Poles beating up immigrants in their country, would be hypocritical to complain.

Poles have softer faces

>attacking poles
>not pakis

And you don't have a foreskin.

that would be racist

DEPORT

DEPORT

DEPORT

kekked

I dunno man, from the way europe talks about them in all the threads I suspect they're worse than the blacks here.
If the poles are that bad they deserve everything coming their way.

Women love cutted dicks
Because its cleaner and has no stink

This. I understand the media and politicians shitting on Eastern Euros instead of the blacks/arabs, but come on, why wouldn't the fucking ""nationalists"" target them?

Never trust a brittrash.

This. I would feel no remorse if Britain would go full sharia with that attitude

Kek

Because the polish are pussies and keep their mount shut.
When they do that shit to black or arabs, they will be riots for weeks on the streets. The british are scared shitless of them.

Also you are on the same level as arabs and blacks for them, so stop believing the all white pupu are friends Sup Forums meme.

omg...i knew it...hate and fascism won on the 23rd...wow..

blacks and arabs are from colonies, they're not going to leave

anglos are truly the niggers of the white race

No I donated mine. Ironically it was used in polish face cream which led to your soft feminin faces.

Fucking brits, why don't you kick muslims? You don't want to explode don't you? Or maybe you beat europeans to protect your beloved pakis and banglas.

POLES ARE NOT WANTED IN ENGLAND BUT THEY STILL GO THERE AND STEAL JOBS FROM THE WORKING CLASS BY WORKING FOR PEANUTS

THEY DO CRIME AT A HIGH RATE AND EXPECT NO BACKLASH

>Brits
>European

just a bunch of barbarians

>british nazis see niggers and sandniggers as closer to the brits than slavskis
well
lol

*mouth

Anyway, western europeans will never like you, so stop sucking their dick. You're eastern european forever, not central european.

>even the nationalist british with balls are politically correct

Seems right. Hitler had no problems with muslims.

More like they hate all foreigners but are too pussy to attack blacks because they know they will get stabbed and shot

THAT BANTZ

Have you seen British men? They're feminine as fuck.

6 billion polacks beaten to death in uk
Pay reparations

Who ever said that we like anybody? We migrate to Western Europe for money, there is no other reason. We don't like you either because you are poorer than us and your country is a total hole im comparison with Poland, although back in 90s you were richer than us.

I guess the help for WW2 is paid and you want them out, eh?

This is just payback for the Polish concentration camps

>although back in 90s you were richer than us.
Not that guy you're replying to, but no, I doubt that very much.

BUCKS MENTIONED
U
C
K
S

>poles beat up immigrants in their own country
>everybody congratulates them

>poles get beaten up in uk
>"Aww poor poles, it's another holocaust"

I don't condone any beatings but int it full of hypocrites

>Not that guy you're replying to, but no, I doubt that very much.

This basically

You don't understand the Western European mentality. They target the weak but are easily submissive towards people who display dominance.

White people and Slavs aren't the enemy

The Germans and shitskins are

>poles beat up immigrants in their own country

Lies.

> everybody congratulates them

Lies

Eastern Euros still don't integrate though. They may be white and christian but they still live in their shithole ghettos and don't interact with brits.

Just because 141 poles 76 years ago fought for the UK doesn't mean they all deserve special treatment

So is hillary clinton a German or a shitskin then?
What about all the leftists who ruined your universities?

I've seen tons of threads about polish beating people up simply because they look foreign. Then the posts are "le polish are le kebab removers"

Yes, you are superior, cental european wends and all that jazz when you look yourself in the mirror.
But for others, you're just a polish vermin.

Polish nationalism piggybacking on nazi nationalism is so comical. You are not better than russians, balkan people, arabs or blacks - remember that.

> balkan people, arabs or blacks -
let's not be too harsh now

>Polish nationalism piggybacking on nazi nationalism is so comical. You are not better than russians, balkan people, arabs or blacks - remember that.

Hey man, our country was the biggest victim of nazism. We know what it means.

>Eu propaganda
>carlos
My oh my.

I love how Brexit caused anti-polish outburst both in real life and on this shitty board.

I just wonder, what the fuck did we ever do to you?

>I just wonder, what the fuck did we ever do to you?

We sent a lot of criminal trash abroad, and they surely cause some problems there.

I live near Huntingdon and whoever did this is just a pussy for not doing it in Peterborough tbd

What the fuck Britain.
Stop attacking people ya cunts.

>our country was the biggest victim of nazism
Nah

Apparently you didn't integrate in Britain, which is weird, because you're the best integrated class of migrants in Germany

>We sent a lot of criminal trash abroad, and they surely cause some problems there.
I bet they form polish gangs that rape british women and burn british churches.

Oh wait. It's just Pakis.

*attacks you*

steel our jubs

How are Polish people a different race from Brits? They're all white.

A claim of xenophobia is valid, but not a claim of racism.

Most Brits don't mind Poles/Romanians whatever but there's always a group of people. Also even those Poles are generally hard workers and friend;y here a lot of them commit crime as well.

fucking rood

Euros see themselves as different races because "muh genetics"

Well the brits don't think that, they respect arabs and blacks way more, because they fight back.

I was too hard on the poles, bulgarians are the same pussies, they think "we're white, so we are equal to western europeans".
And when they get shit on, they try to "integrate" even more. But no one gives a shit about their integration, no one want them there in the first place.

Think of it as "Muh heritage". Should make sense then,

What did you expect from a Hun?

dead jews don't count, silly polan

>No Yugoslavia

They were Polish citizens. And only Poles and Jews were killed in industrial way in German death camps.

Don't cry about Germans destroying europe if you're helping, bitchboy

NOICE
O
I
C
E

1939 was a mistake.

Didn't you have to rebuild most of your cities from German bombing?

>mfw Germans go MUH DRESDEN

>And only Poles and Jews were killed in industrial way in German death camps.
>only
Whoa, negro, that's just wrong

Is that what they teach you in school? Would explain a alot about the whole polish victimhood deal

Everything was bombed to the ground + we got thrown under communism which didn't help.

West got Marshall plan we got Mother Russia.

>No Yugoslavia

Thank God. It was all a dream.

We have actual ethnicities instead of skincolour memery.

>1939 was a mistake.
Well at least you're right about one thing, we should have never helped you and left Hitler to wipe the scum out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

C'mon now.

Fucking shit, it really escalates

who cares lmoa

non-whites are covered under layers of hate speech laws, Europeans are not (generally)

Because the whole brexit thing was target against immigration from the eu free movment so the population has just focused on it. Like when Lee Rigby was murdered by blacks, the population had an outcry against islam which is associated with pakis, not blacks, so British thugs only attacked pakis and burnt down mosques

>C'mon now.
Too lazy to check the links, but how do they prove that poles and jews were the only groups which were industrially killed in death camps?
Homos, gypsies and political dissidents were sent in the same death-camps in large numbers