FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT. No matter how expensive your XPS or X1 Carbon is...

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT. No matter how expensive your XPS or X1 Carbon is, you will experience this sometime in the future in your most urgent situation. I'm not a programmer goddammit i have a job and a wife and shit to think about, i don't have enough free time to be into shit anymore, i just want a computer that simply works.

>you will experience this sometime in the future in your most urgent situation.
Didn't know Windows Explorer was included on Linux

>stable operating system
>linshit

nice tweet
sage

Your life is no better than mine, autist

Works on My Machine(tm), fagola.

HOW DARE YOU NIGGERFAGGOT
just install FagOS, seems like you would suck cock for money so this os is just right for your bitch ass faggot

>implying that every OS ever created and distributed doesn't have crashes on a regular basis
>get the fuck outta here, kid

Mad?

Does your wife know you're like this behind her back?

Stop mapping network shares/network drives in Explorer you fucking retard.

She didn't until her son told her boyfriend and now I'm in shirt with both of them. Fucking windows explorer ruined my life!

Lol XD

What laptop are you using, OP?
XPS? X1C5?

>using Winshit
This is what you get. Hardware has nothing to do with it, retard.

>GNU/Linux
>unstable
OP is a confirmed retard. There's a reason why Linux is used in so many servers; high reliability.

>GNU/Linux
Typical autist

I can't make your errors not happen, but I can show you a way to disable error reporting and auto-restart the prog when it happens. It'll take like 1-2 seconds.
Using Win7 64bit; untested on other versions of windows

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting]
"DisableArchive"=dword:00000001
"Disabled"=dword:00000001
"DisableQueue"=dword:00000001
"DontSendAdditionalData"=dword:00000001
"DontShowUI"=dword:00000001
"LoggingDisabled"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Consent]
"DefaultConsent"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting]
"Disabled"=dword:00000001
"DontShowUI"=dword:00000001
"DontSendAdditionalData"=dword:00000001
"LoggingDisabled"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\Consent]
"NewUserDefaultConsent"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\WMR]
"Disable"=dword:00000001

Would you rather me just call it GNU? If so, how do I differentiate between GNU/Hurd which uses a totally different kernel? Stop calling everyone names because you're a fucking brainlet.

>wife
>have
>i

It's Linux.

>her son

Never happened on my 8.1. Try uninstalling bloatware. Antivirus is a common cause of this shit.

giv explorer problem details pls

I use Linux as my daily OS and even I would say it's just Linux. GNU/Linux is just autism, even if it is the technically correct term.

>ctrl+shift+esc
>find explorer.exe
>end process
>file-run
>explorer.exe

>still using GNU tools
Not only autist but also a retard.

My laptop isn't a server you thick shit.

Try Mint, then.

>You need to have a server to use Linux.
You realize that most people on here use Linux not just because its free, but because it is the best option, right?

So long as you don't need updates installed automatically, Linux can treat you fine.

It isn't the technically correct term, it's just a way for the GNU guys to feel they did anything of value to the OS (they did not).

>doesn't run the software i need to actually do work that isn't code monkey tier

Dropped

This is one of those clever b8 threads those ifaggots start so they can talk about whatever cum sucking fad their into now.

>you will experience this sometime in the future in your most urgent situation.
And? Just restart it. At worst the DE will restart and not affect any of your running applications.

99.99% of the time it is due to some program you have installed that is hooking itself into Explorer anyway.

The only times programs crash are

1) the shit is old as fucking dirt and is barely supported if supported at all

2) the program is beta/alpha and not finished, looking at you hydrus, love you but fuck me the crashing because I use you retardedly.

3) I push a program well beyond what my hardware is capable of doing, or what the program is able to do, 10 or so years ago, a 50 million poly scene in blender was the bane of my life, but I knew damn fucking well I was doing something retarded around 20 million and the program let me know it well in advance.

point being, you should never be surprised by a crash

> not a programmer
> using winblows
We guessed OP, we guessed

I mean they got Linus and Berkeley to release their source code. That's got to be worth something.

>pajeetposting in 2017
lol

>A laptop costing over $1,000 without a custom OS and with abysmal specs compared to a desktop of the same price

How do Windows users cope with this? At least people buy Macs for the fucking OS, what is the difference between some Winshit laptop for $600 and one for $1,000? Absolutely nothing.

>There's a reason why Linux is used in so many servers; high reliability.

Enter the clueless Sup Forumstard regurgitor. You think a server runs on some random version of UcuntU slapped onto the hardware? No, you retarded little cunt. Servers run on fucking GENTOO and have some wizard faggot who spent 3 months custom tuning it. That is not your typical Linux for a fucking home computer you troglodyte.

>people buy Macs for the fucking OS
Heh. People buy Macs to fit in.

What fucking Sup Forums version of reality do you live in? Fit into what? Some exaggerated neckbeard's stereotype from 2008?

>pajeet

well, even if you need updates installed automatically
crontab -e
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

pretty simple

In reality where people consider laptops a fashion accessory. This is the only reason ultrabooks exist.

Ultrabooks exist because computer hardware had advanced to the point that you need to carry a 10lb brick around to get work done. For 90% of people a 15W dual core is more than enough, and for the rest it's trivial to remotely connect to your workplace/University computers.

meanwhile that faggot is reinstalling windows