WTF?

WTF?

iad.gov

anyone else getting "connection not secure" when trying to connect to the NSA website?

anyone? i need to know because if not, I might have some malware my antivirus isn't picking up

same

It's not malware

thanks man!

Spoopy

they tryna do something spoopy? whats your theory?

>Theory time
>Neckbeard nsa janitor poored water on the web server
>It broked
>Hfw

LOL the fucking funny pics you have on the side

my gf says hi, pic related

Jesus man you gonna give me nightmares

Don't use the Lords name in vain, not good man.

Spoopy again

It's amazing.

Tldr?

Jesus = God in the flesh.
All evidence points to it.
www.holytext.org/gospel

Dumbass Browser thinks the site is trying to spy on me like they don't already have access to everything I do

Jesus mows my lawn nigger

Why do that? Why blaspheme like that, instead of doing the research? I posted plenty of proof, you have no excuse on judgement day.

You're going to stand there, before your God and you'll be beyond terrified.

Judgement my ass. If God was real than he's let a lot of evil and fucked up things happen in this world. If he's real he doesn't give a rats ass about us.

God created man perfect, but mankind sinned. God didn't want a robot, He wanted a real relationship with His creation. You can't have that with pre-programmed creatures.

Man sinned and God loves us so much He literally came and died for us on the cross, took our punishment on the cross, burned in hell for us, and rose the third day because He never sinned and did not deserve death. He defeated death, you literally do not have to die, I have no fear of death.

Why not pray? You don't even have to say Jesus. Just pray to the God of all gods, the creator of creation. Jesus will answer and only Him.

I used to be an atheist not too long ago, I got attacked by demons, I thought they were aliens, I cried out to Jesus only by the smallest of events, I saw a website where it said "Jesus name stops alien abductions" and I thought it was bs, closed the site down and when it happened, without thinking I said in my mind "Jesus help me" and I saw Him. I always get tears when I write this or remember it because of what He showed me in that vision but I saw Jesus. He was there, when I needed Him, having blasphemed Him my entire life.

Don't be bitter at Him, you have no clue how much He cares for you.

God bless you, I hope you pray, at least.

You need another shroom bruh

Never done drugs my friend. Never appealed to me to not be clear in the head. What I told you is the truth, truth of life, death, the meaning to your existence. Whoever you are, I do hope you pray.

Look at the image I posted with this message. One of the richest people in the world, worships lucifer right there. Her wine brand, is 666.

It's not about me doing drugs, the proof, is right there. I didn't make these images up.

One of the biggest beer brands in the world.
666 and an upside down star (pentagram)

Someone doing drugs would have no proof. I've done nothing but show you proof.

K cool k

I don't expect you to suddenly believe.
This is me planting seeds in your mind.

President of the United States of America.
Worships the penis of Osiris, or Nimrod, aka the antichrist.

Why do you think they have a huge penis in Washington?

If you look at the washington memorial from the water, you see "as above so below" symbolism.

Freemasons worship Lucifer "the Light" (notice how each time in freemasonic literature, when light is mentioned it's with a capital L.

Did you know in hebrew Baraq O Bamah means "fallen from heaven"?

Wasn't there some president named barack obama?

Oh, yeah there he is.

You can close your eyes to the truth my friend, but it's still the truth.

God bless.

Oh and the Washington monument is 6660 inches tall.