I want to activate my Windows 10 pro, but I can't afford 300 fucking euro for the license

I want to activate my Windows 10 pro, but I can't afford 300 fucking euro for the license.
Do you have a cheaper solution?
>inb4 use linux

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vsjz7eyE
archive.org/details/Microsoft.Toolkit.2.6.Final.hayegy
getfedora.org/workstation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a crack

Install w7 and crack it.
Update to W10.

Piracy.
>unironically buying Windows
It's useful but it's time to let go.

20 bucks on kinguin. Pyou can find even cheaper probably.
Or you activate win7 with daz loader and then upgrade it with the win10 upgrader for tards to a legit version

VPN and buy it from a cheaper jurisdiction?
Seriously it's 2017

Install Gentoo

KMSAuto you lazy fag.
Or just buy a key from Romania with a VPN for cheap.

No need to activate

Activation only removes the watermark from the wallpaper, that's it

Maybe kys. It's the cheapest for poorfags like you.

Don't know if this works with Win10, but might as well give it a try.

pretend to be disabled and get the accessebility licence.

daz loader 7 Professional teenupgrade activate to 10 pro license then clean install 10.

Guide originally from mdl to skip doing that actual Windows 10 upgrade to save time: pastebin.com/vsjz7eyE

then*

fuck moot for making it a pain in the ass to delete and fix fuckups in posts.

5 dollars on ebay

allkeyshop is like 9 euros

op can't inb4
use linux

Here OP: archive.org/details/Microsoft.Toolkit.2.6.Final.hayegy

On windows 10, the watermark is present at all times, so it can get annoying.

KMSpico you shithead

>pretend

Use Microsoft Toolkit its free

You have two options:
>buy it from Venezuela's Microsoft Store since a Windows 10 Pro license costs 10 $ (their economy is fucked up and regular citizens can't even buy from there since dollars are illegal there; but Micrsoft doesn't care and still has the store up and running) plus, you can also buy Office licenses this way
>use the handicap promotion to get it for free from their website
Do whatever you can to pay them less. They deserve no money.

i went to university and got the educational license provided by them.

Using windows is one thing buying windows now thats a reason to kill yourself.

I don't care where you got it from but you are using a legitimate license you are a fucking imbecile and I laugh at you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it doesn't.

This is the correct answer.
You can then format the drive, install 10 and activate it with the same key if you want to make sure everything is 100% clean.

You were doing well until the update part. Don't know how that got in there

there are other technical reasons why linux is superior than windows, besides all the spying and ad things. For example, file systems, dependencies, package manager and etc.

There is literally no need to use windows if you aren't using it for professional softwares and making money out of it.

>Inb4 Sup Forumsfags larping.

>ebay
>buy key code
>less than $10
Worked for me

300 euro?

on allkeyshop it costs like 15 euro

I bought a win10 off ebay over a year ago for about a 5er

Someone i knew bought shitloads from russia when the ruble tanked a few years ago

>>>euros

At the risk of being a repeating piece of shit, fuck windows in its dirty ass. Linux man, Linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I pirated 7, upgraded to 10 back when it was still free, kicked myself in the taint for using windows in the first place, and fired up my Linux box.

Windows 10 LTSB

Thanks for the flashback to the computer science history lesson.

This. Still a free upgrade for accessibility users.

Install w7 and forgot the w10.

use freebsd

buy a key on kinguin nigga it's usually $30 USD

I used kmspico a while ago and it worked fine. I hear kmsauto is better nowadays, but either should work.

There are a ton of malicious redistributions of both, so I don't know where to direct you to get the "real" one.

Actually desu I went out and bought a $100 Windows 10 USB and it feels good *NOT* being a degenerate. Sometimes it feels good to have the real McCoy.

>Buying the same key for $100 when you could have bought it on Kinguin for $80 less
oof user

getfedora.org/workstation/

>Windows 10 pro

Use kmspico or MS toolkit and pay with your privacy and data.

>using win10 pro/home
>any fucking year

use linux

Pre-activated copy of Windows 10 LTSB N Enterprise. Any other version of Windows 10 is unsafe for you and you're retarded for using it.

>take a screenshot of desktop
>remove the watermark in paint
>save the picture and set it as wallpaper
It took me over nine hours, but I solved this conundrum.

Bullshit, unactivated W10 is neutered to shit. You can't change any of the settings.

I don't know, might be because OP asked about W10

>inb4 use linux
Use BSD or suffer for your fucking gaymes.

Brock Bravo more like it.

Install Gentoo

>euro

Europe allows keys to be sold second hand - W10pro is €20 last I saw

ebay
you can get a key for like a dollar