Anyone else wish everyday that the nazis had won or is it just me?

Anyone else wish everyday that the nazis had won or is it just me?

The Nazis killed more white guys than anything in history

How long would Nazi-Germany last, if they have won the war?

Your wish is already true bruh.

see the EU~

Nope, they would have genocided my ancestors.

It's just you

>white guys

Doesn't matter to me. We're Asian.

russians, jews and gypsies aren't white though.

Not really, however I wish the allies just kicked out the SS and let the wehrmacht join in a crusade against Ivan

I would like to see how things would be.

Finns are Turanians that would've gotten exterminated by Nazis eventually. I'm glad they lost desu, as a median-folded Mong the Nazis most likely would've gassed me.

eh...no...at all...how you dare to say such thing...

This

Fascists, yes.
Nazis, no.

>russians russians
your language can not in difference between Rossyans and Russian
Chinese were killed by Japan mostly, not by Nazis

I don't understand finns ITT
Finland fought on the axis side. Finland lost.
If germans had won funland would have won.
Have your minds been addled by american propaganda so badly that you think losing is a good thing?

Russians are Fenno-slavs.

>what did the maghrebi mean by this?

Hitler had a fetish for Muslims and Africans.

I think the Nazi's were idiots. As in genuine idiots.

Their economic policies were debt driven. They destroyed our colonial empire. They brought nothing to the Netherlands but destruction. And their offspring destroyed Europe with their hippie philosophies.

Before the Nazi's we had this cozy relationship with our colonies where whites were in charge of vast areas of land and poopieskins. And they ruined it.

Meh..

>Meme image

>meme arrows

It's Russians that are Finnic, not the other way around

fuck off kraut shill

I mean, we didn't need to be saved from jews or blacks.
The jews brought wealth to the Netherlands. They had been doing so for centuries.
And we had racial laws preventing anyone of color from our colonies to come here.

But the Germans attacked the Netherlands, with no provocation or benefit to us.
And allowed Japan to take Indonesia, without even putting up a fight.
And when they were losing they tried to starve us. Nice saviours of the white race.

No because then I would be dead

the more finnic blood the more violent people are

Me! I do!

If they'd win there would be no memes

No

Berlin in May of 1945 is my private bitch

It's true. Genetic serotonin deficiency can cause a violent reaction in a lot of people and some finns have a specific gene that makes them go berserk while drunk.

But that's the price you have to pay for being the most intelligent people in the world tbqh.

Our first non-white migrants here were Eurasians and Indonesians who fought for us, as we had to pull back after having lost our colony.

At least it lets you see what's wrong with multikulti, and release the moorings of your sanity at the right time to end it.

>chink calling my fellow frogposter a maghrebi

Not every day, but like, couple times a week? Sure. I mean, we were pretty inclined to their ways and would probably have been closer culturally if it wasn't for the british fucking everything up in our fjords, forcing the german hand to clench around Norway, where it previously was open, offering help and support in the trying times.

Until the moment I met /int I would never think that Europeans are as retarded as my kind (Russians). Hope China will cure this world from disease

China has to cure China from the Chinese first.

nazis allied with the muslim vermin and hitler held them in high regards so no.

they are good in hell alongside muhammad being fucked in the ass by satan

What about Americans?

>le china meme

You've obviously never met actual mainlanders. Talk about disease...

You are kind of European culture which like to bomb and kill. The world need more Buddha and nirvana

China has border conflicts with a lot of Asian countries. And within their own country.

Within Europe this has become extremely rare.

What is nanking massacre
What is Uyghur
What is tibet
What is taiwan
What is hong kong
What is peshawar
What is tatar

yeah, the "buddha and nirvana" works wonders.

>Fact: Finlandinos are the the most powerful race in the world

>What is nanking massacre
another prove that Europeans are retards - it was Japan who did it and killed 300 000 chinese

curous why dont you mention cultural revo*lustion

Japan who is chiefly Taoist/Shintoist, which is another variance over the religion you claim will solve everything.

Good point, Hideo. Holy fuck why are S.E. asians so easy to lead?

Not that guy, but it's funny you mention that, since chinese infighting caused more deaths than the japs themselves during the same period.

he also did not mean so many things that they just don't know about the East. for example, why no one could colonize Japan and why all occupants of Chine int the end were assimilated with China (Mongols, he mentioned them as Tatars,for example)

Japs killed 20 millions chinese during WW2, how many were kiled by china?
Btw, I just wanted to indicated the the world is not only Europe and all who still think so should read more history books

you should learn things from books published by releble publishers or colleges, not from the internet
can easily gusess all on your list just come from shitty flame wars on the internet

Especially now when our civilization are in the same danger as it was in XIII century