Why are Americans so absolutely terrible at cooking?

Why are Americans so absolutely terrible at cooking?

Is it genetical?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo&feature=player_detailpage#t=61
youtube.com/watch?v=iRBO9HaGq7E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a fucking chicano, bro.

so what? Chicanos aren't americans? Tyrones too? And what about school shooters, are they americans? I guess fat people aren't americans either by your standards.

>Why are Americans so absolutely terrible at cooking?

Anglo heritage.

Thanks for the contribution of surstromming Sweden

>salad
>has mayo in it
trashman.png

You have to go back.

mmm perfect dipping for crackers

Only Native Americans are Americans

This thread disgust me.

Holy fuck!!!

I just had a wonderful homemade pizza for dinner. 100% self made from flour. It was delicious.

KING JA/CK/ MENTIONED

>processed flour
lmaoing at your life right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo&feature=player_detailpage#t=61

W-what?

youtube.com/watch?v=iRBO9HaGq7E

based LA Beast

because we have a lot of food thats of very low quality thats marketed HEAVILY to a lot of people and has been marketed to them for decades. the fattest people i know just grow up eating the same shit they made their mom buy them when they were like 5 years old and impressionable, things that are easy to prepare and require little to no cooking skill that you can eat right out of the can or right out of the box or from a drive through.

This insults humanity itself.

DeLeT

crossposters OUT

British heritage

They don't know what natural food tastes like

thats traditional american cooking though, don't bash nachodew soup fucker

Hello Kuzu

Consider the 1950s too which is where stuff like gelatine, Tex-Mex and bean salads come from. You had at least one generation of women who had their domestic skills development disrupted by two world wars and a depression and who were still adjusting to a new type of agricultural output and the long term consequences of war shortages when they were told by society that instead of making bombs and eating in diners they were expected to make hearty dinners for their commuter husband and pigeon pair children

>he doesn't like dorito cereal

But the USA has some of the top restaurants in the world. Sweden has nothing.

And the us had a fascination with space age, aka processed as shit, food

Its unreadable

Yeah, sorry, I am not do simple English so good

>White vinegar

The thing to disinfect the toilet naturally

It's also good on pommes frites and for poaching eggs

is that butter

OH GOD THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE!

someone post ice sandwich. i love it

Americans are actually very good at cooking. I mean maybe not by Euro standards because all you guys eat is cold cheese and celery sticks but go to any American cookout and see for yourself.

Homemade pies, burgers and bratwursts, chicken, all kinds of side dishes and delicious desserts.

also lots of corn and grilled veggies

No it's a cheese type deal. Forget what it's called but I had it before and it was ok.

What does "CHICANO" mean? I see this word everytime in sudacas threads but don't know the meaning.

I think it is cream cheese. Actually p good on chips imo.

It's 'cream cheese' you filthy immigrant

Sorry bud, i'm not one of dem edumucated types

It's a word U.S sailors made up mixing the word "Chico" as in small and "Mexicano" as in Mexican. In those days pachucos and sailors would fight, now it's a term Mexican-American adopted to describe themselves since we aren't considered American but we're not actually Mexican.

Thank you, mr. Chicano. Tell me one more thing pls - does word "sudacas" really insult you and what is this word's origin?

It's a Spaniard term used to offend South Americans, I know Mexicans use the term as well.

>captcha asks me to click all the pictures of sandwiches
>there are only hamburgers

Do Americans really not differentiate between these two things?

my boyfriend eats nothing but fast food/spaghetti-os/macaroni and cheese and I think it's time for me to break up with him. it's 100% his parents' fault but if he won't change I don't know what else to do

no culture

Good posts

>I don't know what else to do
You could try cooking real meals for him.

>When he mixed the mayo with the beans
Literally retched.

It's called a "hamburger sandwich" desu :3

Sandwich, Hamburg-style.

I tried once and he didn't like it because it had tomatoes in it he's so picky I can't do anything "healthy"

Americans are disgusting.

sounds like an autist 2bh

"I ww-w-w-wont eat something u made me cuz its got da tomato!"

Why are Swedes and Anglos mocking American cooking?

>ppl completely ignore my post
I'm just trying to contribute to this thread and all u guys want to do is bully us

Lower-end (as in, for poor people) American grocery stores have a poor selection, and mostly stock regional ingredients.

Is it really a big surprise that people make garbage when you only give them garbage to work with?

Here is one (you) for you

>jackposting on Sup Forums
fucking hell

In fact, you'll find that probably 1/2 to 2/3rds of the store will be dedicated to processed foods that come out of a box, can, or bag.

im very poor but i still make a point to eat well honestly. it isn't that expensive and when you eat real food your appetite doesn't go crazy. i think people are just too lazy to cook their own meals and they underestimate how delicious and sating real food can be if you know how to cook at even a beginner level.

Puree the vegetables and hide it in his meals.
It's what the Japanese do when people are being fucking pussies about eating healthy.

A lady I knew once had her food allergies activated specifically because of that (shrimp allergy)

I used to eat stuff like that in DayZ, it tasted good

Just one word, Sven - SURSTRÖMMING

Lel more like you know nothing.

When it comes to food, Americans are not familiar with the concept "less is more".

what is worst anglo cooking or nordic cooking? who is really responsible for the "white people food sucks" meme?

>> 'vinegar' in coke-like bottle
>> dat elegant finger

Scandi food is great, Finnish food and Icelandic food is dogshit though

We do. I thought that was weird as well.

american burger

I am shocked that no one has posted a Weber Cooks video ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8

Enjoy

>2 heaping tablespoons

What the fuck is a heaping

I mean it's just as gross as natto