Are women in your country less patriotic than men?

Are women in your country less patriotic than men?

1, Flag.
2, Far far less

Other urls found in this thread:

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/01/12/germans-attitudes-immigration-harden-following-col/
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/thulesen-dahl-har-kvindetaekke-de-stroemmer-til-df
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even our liberal men will get mad at you if you say the US fucking sucks.
Women are a good split. They'll be proud to be American, but not proud of America.

>Women are a good split. They'll be proud to be American, but not proud of America.
These were the exact words I was looking for.

Where do you get your facts from?
I read that after the refuge rape cases less women support importing immigrants than men
Here is link yougov.co.uk/news/2016/01/12/germans-attitudes-immigration-harden-following-col/

Actually they are more patriotic

dr.dk/nyheder/politik/thulesen-dahl-har-kvindetaekke-de-stroemmer-til-df

>Danish People's Party rises in the polls, by Pia Kjærsgaard last week was encouraging and announce that she did not seek re-election as party chairman. Unexpectedly, however, it is among female voters that the party reaps its progress. At the women rises DF 3.1 percentage points; from 12.5 percent to 15.6 percent, figures from Epinion.

>At the men's reverse case of a slight decrease of 0.5 percentage points; from 13.2 percent to 12.7 percent. This makes it the first measurement ever where DF has more female voters than male.

Fun fact: After the mass raping in Cologne, more women (63%) than men (60%) were against taking refugees

yes

women are less everything

They're less bitchy?

>Where do you get your facts from?

I have no facts right, but a feeling. Lets look at the voting behavior of women.

Pic related Is from the state elections in Germany in 2016, AfD (Right-Wight) voted only by one-quarter of women.

Why do women voted the Green Party and Leftists?

Yes, by an incredible amount.

Then explain pic related.

Yes, for some reason they're less likely to vote AfD, but they're not less likely to oppose immigration in general. They're just not as extremist as men

>you can't be patriotic if you're a leftist
loving this meme

This is true. Leftist in Germany fight against patriotism. They stole flags etc. during the euros.

Probably for Lithuanians

No, i think women here are way more patriotic than men, mostly because one of the things that are most acclaimed about Colombia are it's women

the US fucking sucks.

>one exception negates the rule

Who knows because here no one cares what women think, except on family, early education and charity issues. Not memeing.

WOMAN NO CARE WHO F-CK SHE
MANS HOPE TO KILL SOMEBADY TOGETHER AND F-CK HES WOMANS

Dude what

Malaysia gets it right.

>the solution is literally to stop caring

German men aren't patriotic at all, I dont want to know what kind of people German women are

Depends what we are talking about. If we talk about paying taxes to some foreign tax paradise, it's pure treason but if we talk about borders and being Finnish, no such things should exist

Probably, yes. Americans in general are patriotic, though.
Women everywhere are typically less passionate and more apathetic than men.

women are loyal to money and handsome faces

This guy has shit figured out
Malaysia's got their shit together too