I work 9 hours a day wiping poop from the diapers of old people living from paycheck to paycheck while the state steals...

I work 9 hours a day wiping poop from the diapers of old people living from paycheck to paycheck while the state steals 50% of the money I make and hand it out to refugees who never do anything. I absolutely despise my job and every morning I scream with anger because I have to go there. I'm also ugly as shit, completely bald at 22, weak jawline and a manlet. I have never had a gf and I'm a virgin and my social life consists of playing DotA on friday nights.

I'm pretty sure my life is the worst on Sup Forums

>I work
HAHAHAHAAAAHA

>He has free time

Get on my level

At least you have a job that won't be automated within the next two to three decades.

You can even save for an early retirement.

>I'm pretty sure my life is the worst on Sup Forums
>job (not that bad job btw trust me)
>good health
>live in a welfare state with free schooling and healthcare
yeah no stop complaining also this board is for international discussion also I'm doing this for free

>save

HAHAHA, I don't have anything left after rent and food.

Why do you work at that?

get a decent degree and stop wiping poop

I blame only myself for my shitty life.
You can go for higher education for a better paying job. Don't blame the state for your poor choices.

It's the worst job you can have. Lowest availble wage, weird and long hours, disgusting shit, boring, only stupid immigrants and dumbass white trash cunts working here.

I got kicked out from uni for sexual harassment

Depends on what he means by "wiping poop". If he's a male nurse, he needs a degree from a university of applied sciences and can actually earn a pretty decent paycheck.

>I got kicked out from uni for sexual harassment
The fuck? For the sake of my faith in humanity I hope you actually harrassed someone and didn't just look at a girl's butt for a split second too long.

>got kicked out from uni for sexual harassment
what did you do? stare at a feminist for longer than 3 seconds

also can't you enroll somewhere else?

Feeling pretty sorry for Sven right now 2bh

A girl fell asleep on the sofa at a preparty during the introduction week and I went back to get my stuff and it was just her there. You could see her ass really well and since I'm a virgin I felt I could touch it. Nothing more just touch it. I was so fucking drunk and didn't really think and soon I had pulled off her panties just to sniff her vagina and then she woke up and screamed and people came inside.

I'm banned from all unis in Sweden. Not directly but indirectly as they don't accept people who have been sentenced for sexual harassment ando ther "heavy" crime.

wew lad that sucks, perhaps you can save up some money and get an education elsewhere?

>dumbass white trash cunts
you're obviously one of them sven

go flip burgers 11-15 18-23 or deliver pizzas on a kymcoshit scooter in february

A) Surprise surprise, scummy people who sexually harass women end up in the lowest rungs of society, bitching about brown people and white people who have better lifestyles.
You are the dumbass white trash you despise. The refuse of the gene pool.

B) Acquire a trade. You don't need a degree.

That's actually legitimate sexual harassment. Can't say I feel that bad for you.

Isn't Sweden a giant welfare state? Can't you apply for governmentbux or something?

I pulled of her panties and sniffed her vagina while she was sleeping.

>every morning I scream with anger
>I got kicked out from uni for sexual harassment
>A girl fell asleep on the sofa at a preparty during the introduction week and I went back to get my stuff and it was just her there. You could see her ass really well and since I'm a virgin I felt I could touch it. Nothing more just touch it. I was so fucking drunk and didn't really think and soon I had pulled off her panties just to sniff her vagina and then she woke up and screamed and people came inside.
Sup Forums

hahahahahahahahaha

kill youraself man

>and soon I had pulled off her panties just to sniff her vagina

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know what to do sven, time to go to the cinema with your rifle and shoot up the place

You have a job and you're healthy. You're doing better than I am.

Find a 4/10 gf and reduce your expectations and you'll have a nice life.

>virgin
>spend 9 hours a day touching vulnerable women's genitals

>le you can't make a drunk mistake then you're destined to wipe the shit of old people together with some dumb imported thaiwhore for the rest of your life meme

go live with your parents

Someone needs to make a screencap of this thread. Seriously, holy shit! This is gold!

does she think herself cute
she's fucking terrifying

Spotted the ledditor

>le you can't play operation with a sleeping girls panties

Nigger, I work construction 55+ hours a week, with people who have trouble HANDLING A FUCKING SHOVEL, all for 250 euros/month. I only got late nights to chill and drink beer, and yes, I chill on Sup Forums, because then I get to share my misery with other pathetic humans, who make up the vast majority on this board

Your only hope is legally migrating to the USA, particularly when Trump takes power.

Only small percentage of your paycheck will go to taxes.

You won't notice a huge quality of life unless you want a degree in Women's Studies that will cost you $100K.

Women here like foreign guys.

You can own guns and shoot them too. Fireworks and xenophobia are robust and prevalent. The food isn't bad and for a cheap amount you get massive quantities. Tipping may be a meme but if your service sucks you just pay for the food, unlike Europe.

Trump is your savior. Trump is your God.

post pic of how bald and manlet you are without eyes

Can't even laugh even though I would want to. Get your shit together instead of playing Dota.

any 3rdworlder do the same thing as you, earns less money, and ofc has to live in a fucking shithole.

except if you lived in the USA you'd have been to prison, got raped because rapist and marked down a list of sexual offenders and wouldn't be able to work near vulnerable people

you can still do everything you want

you're still a creep rapist (not that I care)

How did your parrents react?

Give us all the juicy details!!!

Also, you should try foreign university, they might not bother to check your criminal record.

mann1 hoppas du skämtar

Go to trade school, and get a fucking trade you slimy piece of shit.
Fuck, there are certificates you can get just studying from home and taking a test. You have options. You are choosing not to exercise them because you are the sort of dysfunctional ape who sticks his fingers in the vagina of a complete stranger.

>playing dota when your national team sucks ass

>some dumb imported thaiwhore
She works, she doesn't complain and she hasn't sexually harrassed anyone. But the fact that you're white somehow makes her better than you, huh?

The first step towards your recovery is getting rid of that arrogance of yours.

Mom got kind of angry but she gets that about anything, no big deal. Dad just laughed, was pretty chill about it. I don't live at home anyway.

As for foreign university I'm looking into it and I'll probably go to Germany next year.

>Your only hope is legally migrating to the USA

Seems unlikely when:

>they don't accept people who have been sentenced for sexual harassment

Even if he made it to the states, couldn't he potentially end up on some kind of 'predator watch' website?

>Dad just laughed
it was nervous, he cried inside

>As for foreign university I'm looking into it and I'll probably go to Germany next year
you'll fit nicely in Köln

I'm really bad at practical stuff plus I have no interest in it. I will hate it as much as this shitjob. Sure I'll earn more but I don't got the motivation. I'll try for engineering abroad anyway.

She's a stupid gook whore who married some old Swedish guy here for money. She has a peanut-brain and can't speak proper Swedish despite being here forever, of course she can work this shitty job without wanting to kill herself considering her previous job probably was sucking the dicks of obese sexual tourists.

Do you think they can automate comics?

I mean, novels can be already churned out by software and machine learning algorithms can learn how to draw brand new Rembrants, but to combine these two might be difficult enough to to happen in next 50 years, right...

>I'm really bad at practical stuff plus I have no interest in it.
>I'll try for engineering

You need at least some interest/aptitude for practical stuff, user.

>engineering
>practical

nigger what do you think engineers do?

But how many people has she sexually harrassed? Your superiority complex is unjustified and it's damn time that you learn some humility.

the worst drunk mistake you're allowed to make is peeing without pulling your underwear down

Fuck me I must have skipped over that post.

Go to Asia and fuck some bitches on vacation.

Then come back and finish your degree in Rapefugeemany

>this thread

I thought you'd end up in jail for those kinds of things in sweden

>Someone
Are you THAT fucking lazy?

Did it smell nice? You did nothing wrong. I hope you punished the fucking roastie for ruining your life user. Remember the words of our Saint.

>women will defend this

You don't deserve what you got. Women are whores and should be treated as such for the most part anyway :^)

They deserve to be locked up far from human sight. Most women should be starved to death in massive concentration camps just like Saint Elliot envisioned.

>Failing at tutorial mode

Screencaps!
Get your fresh screencap here!

Kill yourself white knight.

>i'm so autistic women won't have sex with me
>they all deserve to die

lol, you fucking idiot

anyone this stupid deserves the consequences, tbqh

Swedish women deserve nothing but agony. OP did nothing wrong. He should've raped her too. After all, sex is fun.

You should've said you're a muslim, they'd forgive you

Shut up normie. What do you know about OP's suffering?

Disgusting vile racist pervert

God has punished you with social retardation and eternal virginity and loneliness

kill yourself virgin scum

Why don't you fuck off normie? You know nothing about his suffering.

Careful what you say user. He might take you with him.

your god among /ing/

is the sniff-raper still around?
why does he not apply for other cunts unis?

Am I the only one thinking this is all a well setup ruse?

It is, it's the same guy who has been doing it for like 2 years. He shows up every now and then when he is bored and makes hilarious threads

>be Swedish girl
>get sniffed

If you wouldn't sniff a girl just to find out what it's like then you don't belong on Sup Forums.

You should just neck yourself.

i would
>inb4 fugee

no, im 100% german.

>"I just want to feel validated!"
>Sniffs an unconscious woman's vagina

kek.

feel bad for you man

come to uk you can be my mate

We all would, user.
The difference between an actual person and a rapefugee is that we can hold ourselves back and don't actually do it.
Unless you're an ugly, bald, manlet swedish diaper cleaner like our silly OP.

>you will never wake up to an ugly balding Swedish manlet sniffing your genitalia

feels bad man

>its a "sven lives in sweden and thinks hes life is tough" episode

I swear, you first world faggots have everything handed down for you and still complain, you are worse than favela niggers, at least they don't have any option

>go clubbing
>ask a drunk girl if she wants to go someplace else to fug
>if answer is no, try another girl/later
>if yes,
>????
>go down on her

It's not that hard.

Everyone in Iceland is related. You are licking the cunt of your cousin.

>be young attractive Swedish female
>fuck anything that has a penis, move on to the next
>by 25 because of shit white woman aging genes looks start to rapidly decline
>none of your peers/ younger men want to fuck you any more
>plunge into a deep depression knowing you have not settled down with a long term partner and your youthful appeal is now gone for good
>turn to rapetastic refugees to satisfy your sexual needs and as a desperate attempt to attain validation
>get gang raped and murdered by somalians
>body ditched between rocks
>go to hell for being a promiscuous cunt

the life cycle of the average Swedish/western woman

I am loose my job today at cucumber factory...

I am work hard there for 8 years, and today i am fire this is shiit man i dont know how to deal. It all start when boss bring in his daughter who is 16 years of age, she is wear clothes of street walker and all men in factory looks at her as she walks and she is seem to like it.

Well during lunch break i come up to her and say "I look at u a lot today can we have date i am experience in ovaries pleasure to women." she start to freak out and say "i am not like this but do u want to be friend?" So i say i am 28 years i do not friend woman i am alpha i put my sasika in woman no offend to u. She say ok i look at her ovarie area to mental picture and walk out.

So like 20 minute later boss come to me and he is angry he say to me how dare i hit on his only son, i say wow wow he is not son he is daughter of u! And he say "that is my son he had operation he is now transsvestita woman he cannot have baby but i is accept because america great country and they say is fine in california and i am now like this" I am say sorry i am not homosepian please forgive me but he then say to me i am fire and go home u are not make cucumber anymore. So now i am go home with no job how am i to support my family and expensive tranny habit, i am cry right now a little and spit on mirror fuk man.

wut?

>Being mean to your relatives
What are you, a fag?
Although,

>Consensual incest between adults is legal in the Netherlands.[6] Parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren, and brothers and sisters are forbidden to marry in the Netherlands, although a dispensation may be granted if the partners are adopted siblings.[58]

LGTSS

>the white race

Maybe you should try to find a roommate or move back in with your parents for a little bit while you look for a different job.

>He failed life in tutorial mode.

Dude, you must be one hell of a looser god fuckin damnit.
In my opinion, you should pack up and depart to the mountains and become a martial artist monk.

>B) Acquire a trade. You don't need a degree.
^Take this guy's advice. Elevator mechanics make around 100k over here

He said he can't save any money

retard

It looks like Sweden is looking to top Finland in the autism cup this year.

He could if he did this >61361598

>this post