Hi. my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends

Hi. my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends.

I think Islam is cancer. Quran encourage people to kill kafir. Mohhamad actually enslaved peaceful people and Muslims praise it.
Sayyid Qutb was right when I discribe charactaristic of Islam, Islam is everything for muslims. Muslims only obey to sharia.
And sharia was designed to attack kafir.

Okay. They will attack, kill, rape and enslave your family. What do you do? Just crying and watching such desaster?

We have an choice, to support Israel will bring power balance in middle east.

Let Iran and saudia arabia fight each other.

We need to destory Islamic world for world peace.

I heard some people think US's aid to Israel is useless. No It's not. Israel protect our freedom and democracy by stoping these barbaric muslims in middle east.

I am thankful and respect Israeli people who fightling against terrorists(A.K.A Hamas). Please keep sending aids to Israel.
We want to live in peaceful world. right?

>I think Islam is cancer.
This is a fact, OP-senpai.

>We
t. Davido-kun

We remove kebab for a fucking reason, but everyone calls us "genocidal maniacs" anyway

OP is based

Yes, Islam is cancer.

People are always talking about turks being bad immigrants and stuff, but all the non-muslim turks I've met were perfectly fine integrated, spoke perfect german, behaved liked everyone else and the only way to differentiate between them and germany was to look at their skin and face.

On the other hand, the few "white" muslims here are just like muslim turk immigrants.

Islam is the problem, not heritage or the people.

*differentiate between them and native germans

Greatest arry

as much as i don't like our government supporting your government, i have to admit that you guys are the only thing keeping the middle east from total annhilation. i wish there was a way to just have everyone "be friends" and not constantly blow each other up. but that obviously will never happen with the muzzies. at the very least jews are reasonable people, unlike even moderate muslims. excluding hasidics. they are truly useless.

Oh hi there JIDF w/ proxy
>>Greatest ally
Can't disagree though, if a Jewish family moved in nextdoor I wouldn't mind, if refugees or "moderates" muslims did that would be another story entirely.

日本とイスラエルの同盟は不変ならよかったですね。

>3500 Yen had been added to your account

>Japanese
>Talking about peace
Hmm......

im all for freedom of worship too, but if they can't stand living in the "immoral degenerate western world" they should not be allowed to stay. first they destroy their home, then they expect us to take pity on them and invite them into ours. but then when they get here, they refuse to play by our rules, imposing their barbarisms on those around them; the very people that make the western society work.

the people that enjoy the western lifestyle are being infringed upon by outsiders, who were lucky enough to be allowed into these countries and given welfare and benefits that normal citizens don't even have access to.

fuck those ungrateful shits. the west is very accepting of all different walks of life. if you can't find a spot for yourself in this society, then don't blame the society. blame yourself. you'd best believe that if the tables were turned, the muslims would never let you in unless you converted to islam.

Preaching to the choir here man. The merchants are our greatest allies.

To to bed, Baruch Yamazaki

不変な同盟

Iran has potential and they would make a better hegemon of the islamic world because Israel would be immensely hated by its subjects thus never leading to stability.

Best case imho would be waiting for Iran's current mullahs to die of by oldage, let them have nukes afterwards to scare of the sauds and then helping them to shia-fie the whole levant as this strain of islam is-safe for the occasional chimpout-much more open towards change and syncretisation.

Muslim (sunni!-alevis are bros) immigration made me realize that freedom of religion is a retarded concept in contrast to freedom of unorganized private worship.
A cult always carrys an agenda.
This agenda can be hostile.
Why grant freedom to an outspoken enemy?
You can only do that out of idealism or mercy when the enemy is pathethically weak, but it isnt.

>Why grant freedom to an outspoken enemy?
you have to. that is what freedom of speech is, and you have to take the bad with the good, or it won't work at all.

the thing is, they (muslims) blow themselves and innocents up, and shoot up gay bars to send some sort of "message". if they really wanted to change things around them they would have to play by our democratic rules, by voting, engaging in peaceful protests, and you know... compromising with their countrymen. but this concept is lost on these people.

my heart goes out to you germans. you are a good hard working, civilized nation that is full of many different cultures. your tolerance and empathy should not be wasted on those who can't see that

>Please keep sending aids to Israel.

Japs. Talking about world peace. Only 50 years ago you were bayonetting babies. Then you unleashed that unspeakable, corrupting, evil horror: Anime. In one stroke, you managed to turn hetero white males into pedo loving furry yiffing NEETs that worships your country even though you did Pearl Harbor and Bataan. It is only fitting that your race is dying, your anime was a mistake and your economy is beyond salvage. Goodbye Nihon. You were once looked as the beacon of Asian resurgence. No more.

Please answer me honestly: is this bait?

But I like muslim much more

Eh, we euros were never that great on freedom desu and we dont have absolute freedom of speech anyway.
My servile Instincts crave for a certain amount of well controlled totalitarianism in order to keep the theocratic savages down at least.

>if they really wanted to change things
They want and they can.
Their terror made people afraid to critizise them and has made us reconsider exceptions for liberal values in order to appease them.
I remember talks about gender segregation in swimmingpools that were halted by protest and many other small things of such nature that would change out society as a whole.

The new influx might just be another kicker to take us down by the demographic way as our ethnic group is hopelessy overaged and will be reduced by half when all the sterile boomers die, just look at that urn of a demography.
Then the oriental values might follow.

Dont genelize Japanese as all anti-muslm or having Muricalized international views,There are also the people have the sympathy with our niggas(Asia,Muslims,Africans)

Israelites in the Old Testament were unironically genocidal maniacs killing under the delusion of God.

Thank God that Christianity is only based on the New Testament. The Crusades were necessary, though.

>only based on the New Testament.

Could be extended tho.
I like the "the old testament is actually the work of the demiurg/evil materialistic god.
Gnostics had some dank shit going on-safe for the retarded antinatalism.

We don't need to eliminate
muzzies. They're fine as long as they stay in muzzie land and don't come near our societies, which means ALL MUSLIMS OUT OF THE WEST. Y OUT HAVE TO GO BACK

Hi. my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends.

I think Aиiмe is cancer. Manga encourage people to praise perversions. Hideo Kodzima actually created a shitload of fuck and funboys praise it.
Archboshop Kirill was right when he discribed charactaristic of anime, anime is everything for hairy-palmed Sup Forumstards. Sup Forumstards only obey to waifu.
And waifu was designed to please degenerates.

Okay. They will kiss, cuddle, pat your back (inyourdreams) and surprise your family. What do you do? Just crying and watching such desaster?

We have an choice, to support Israel will bring power balance in middle east.

Let Iran and saudia arabia fight each other.

We need to destory Anime world for world peace.

I heard some people think US's aid to Israel is useless. No It's not. Israel protect our freedom and democracy by stoping these sleasy nerds in middle east.

I am thankful and respect Israeli people who fightling against cosplayers(A.K.A Hamas). Please keep sending aids to Israel.
We want to live in peaceful world. right?
beat it, chink

>Christianity is only based on the New Testament
What did he mean by this?

> The Crusades were necessary
Necessary how? Christians lost in the end and you should read about how the crusades changed muslim warfare by emulating their western counterparts. Pro-tip it didn't become more civilized. If Saladin's life was a waste if people don't take from it how war can completely corrupt even the most scrupulous of men

inb4 muslim apologist etc. It's idiotic to think what the fake Jap has represented is at all true but, then again, he probably hasn't read any of the books these peoples have based their societies one. If you haven't read the Old Testament and you want to """""discuss""""" western or islamic histories you are missing 50% of the story full stop.

The schisms in the middle east are deeper than religion. They are based on tribe and ethnicity and past grievances related to them. The problems are exacerbated by the resources underneath them and years of tinkering and hunkering by great powers. Israel benefits by be a Western society importing people who share a common objective. Muslim countries in the middle east and north africa are still trying to figure out what they want their identity to be, who they want to live with, what they can deal with, etc.

>Necessary how?
Self-defense.

Stop destroying their countries retard.

Funny

I don't see why. The first Crusade was 450 or so years after Muslims started invading and conquering the Christian world.

>We need to destory our Enemies for the sake of world peace!

Islam is Cancer, but so are people with your line of reasoning.

You're a fool if you think that any significant number of Muslims, or any Muslim Majority countries today wish to wage holy war today on non-Muslim Majority Countries.

This is like arguing for the genocide of all Mongolians today based on Genghis's conquests.

What? Did you even read my post?

My bad, I thought you were on board with OP's idea.

I admit that I shitpost a lot around these parts but it's not serious. Of course you can't fight evil with evil. But can you deny the right to self-defense?

Thou shalt not murder.

>Le happy merchandu
>My sides

Thanks sempai

Funny "rational" opinion you've formulated from a country of no muslims
I live in a community with many muslims and not a single one is the way you describe. But by all means consider living in your fantasy anime world

get out SATANIST

its evil's handshake.

1 Israel is not the true jew.
2 the tahmond is just as bad or even worse.
3 Isaack took lots of sex slaves and killed all there kids.
4 mass killing of gentials is ok with yahwh.
conclusion: all religion that moves your responsibility to any other then yourself is false you are god wake the fuck up or die.

You are though.

ありがとうございます、先輩。君が好きですよ。