MUH HERITAGE THREAD

Post surnames of your ancestors and r8 others. Please no bully!

I'll start:
Beaubien
Thuôt dit DuVal
Yankowski

Saya is garbage. Hotaru best girl

Hi :3 wad is your surname

Hello my surname is Gamomanopoulos

oooooo cool! How is it spelled in Greek?

Γαμωμανόπουλος
why do you ask?

Whoa that's cool. Idk just curious

>post surnames
hello nsa

M'bambo
M'bolo
M'bembe.

Do you want to talk again sometime?

*tips*

oh come on there are countless people who share your surname probably

Hi :3

>can't post because there's only 200 people in the US with my last name

:^)

But that in itself is a good clue

rare name, but whatever, you faggots can't find me.
Lozac'h.

won't tell ethnicity, guess.

>there are 300 people with my surname in the US and 1000 in turkey
not a good idea tbqh

i will hunt you down and hold you down and lick your face and twist your balls until you tell me your name

is that what you want?

My surname is Lee, which comes from the old English word Lēah (even though I'm Irish on my dad's side), meaning "meadow" or "forest clearing".

My mom's maiden name is McDonald, meaning "world ruler", which is ironic because my mom is a black Jamaican and is descended from slaves.

McDonald L OOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I know right

Dad's surname: Lombardi
Mom's surname: Marchiano

Pls don't dox me.

My surname Sager is of Anglo-Saxon origin is derived from the Old English pre 7th Century personal name "saegar", in middle English Segar, meaning "sea-spear". The surname dates back to the late 12th Century (see below).

>thuôt

Vietnamese?

Furtado
Mendez
Cheetham

Fuckin Italians. I had a fat bitch grade school teacher named Mrs. Lombardi.

MacDougall
Haney

Demo, don't even know for sure were this is from. if you guys could help me would be nice.

Oferrall
Yankov

My dad's last name is common as hell and not interesting.

My mother's maiden name though is Rands, from the English town of Raunds (which apparently means "border" in Old English).
My family visited the town on a trip to the UK once and it was pretty neat walking around my ancestral home.

The name is rare enough that every time my mom has found someone else with that name it turns out they're distantly related.

Say that to my face IRL faggot and let's see what happens

Welchel
Schafer
Hamilton

one means catalan in catalan and the other is basque

I'm a spaniard living in Madrid

I'm starting to think my family comes from Albania, they come from Italy and the population with this surname is high but the frequency in Albania is so high.

My dad is Bordelon and my grandma is Norman. My mom's family is just boring old Anglo names.

Yay for France.

Gomez de leon (Spanish)
Ferro (Italian, Genoese)
Forgot some, but mostly Spanish surnames. Have no idea where my actual surname is from.

Rodriguez
Good luck tracking me down

Fathers side is Lessly of Clan Leslie from aberdeen scotland, my moms side is Day and its from ireland.

Bertacchini

Glazstein
Kartuzh
Lombardo
Rey

>tfw kike

My Nana comes from Illinois/Kentucky border people. As far as we can tell, she's entirely British Isles.

Surnames of Sisk, McHenry, Gaylord, Wilson, Prather, and Slaton.

I heard once that the name "Sisk" ultimately comes from Saxons who settled in Ireland.