Which world leaders are friends in real life? Do they ever just hang out with each other just for fun?

Which world leaders are friends in real life? Do they ever just hang out with each other just for fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8304654/WikiLeaks-cables-US-agrees-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html
youtu.be/y6uHR90Sq6k?t=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that shot
looks like something out of an american high school movie where chad is walking by with his posse

>tfw Sharp Harp and Big Dave are gone

Obama will be gone soon too

>tw it's the end of an era

Vladidolf "Literally Hitler" Putler and Berlusconi are bros, too bad Berlusconi was kicked out by salty normies

putin is so short god damn

Those are some lovely doors, can I get it off Amazon?

they got it on grailed

Dubya and Putin

Slick Willy and Boris Yeltsin

Why did the tradition of post-cold war American and Russian presidents being friendly end?

He and Hollande are the same height

Such a lovely bromance.
Putin was the brains, and Dubya was...
Putin was the brains.

It ended when Obongo took office

Obama, Cameron, and the royals are basically family

Dubya was the heart

Doesn't have shit on him and Berlusconi. They still hang out even though Berlusconi is out of office

>Obongo was sent a gift by the Queen memorializing our fallen soldiers on his birthday. He sent her an Ipod filled with his speeches
>Obongo sent back a gift memorializing our brotherhood with Britain during the world wars the week he got into office
>Obongo sold the serial numbers of Britain's Trident missiles to Russia after they explicitly begged him not to
Fuck Obongo, he has nothing but contempt for them because they ""oppressed"" his father

Holy shit Obama is an asshole

Top kek

There's more, like how he said he would try to restrict Britain's trade access in the US if they voted to leave the EU

There's a lot of shit he did which I can't remember

I hate him so fucking much

>>Obongo was sent a gift by the Queen memorializing our fallen soldiers on his birthday. He sent her an Ipod filled with his speeches

do you actually have sources for these?

trident missile serial numbers and such sound serious and not something intelligence agencies allow presidents to give away.

Is it because he´s black
It might be because he´s black

What did he mean by this?

lol them in the truck... where are they going?
i can here like "life is a highway" blasting and muffling bush's speech as he's trying to do the press conference

It's because Obama is literally homosexual and a sociopath

shishi's so cute

So kawaii

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8304654/WikiLeaks-cables-US-agrees-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html
It's telememe but it's the first one that showed up

I don't have sources for the gifts though

Why did it have to end? ;_;

No more than bush

>It's because Obama is literally homosexual
youtu.be/y6uHR90Sq6k?t=9

^_^' sorry I'm late Putin-san!

It's because Obama is a literal fucking communist

BLACKED

Obama is fucking alpha. I´ll miss him
why??

America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the world

yep nope this is legitimate rumor mill shit.

there's only the telegraph reporting this, and it doesn't even source wikileaks itself or indicate which document.

goddamn you are gullible, i'm assuming most of these claims you made are as leaky as this one.

Obama cant stop getting ass
Michelle is a cockblocker

World leaders have no friends, they only have tools.

Putin is famous as late.
Abe late to meeting with Putin.
So Abe is tycoon.

Obama walking in the middle front like a true alpha, the america affect.

i find hobbit in center of pic

We did

I thought it was Putin at first.

。゜(゜^∀^゜)゜。ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!

Trudeau is the same height at least

bump