What did you do this time mister

what did you do caralad
last time i spoke to you you were mashed

>claiming the first two
You're taking the piss now
Bit racist

HOL UP

a post related to numbers, teachers pet didn't like it too much

Open Europe, the biggest think tank in Europe of economy and politics and the European Commission data bank give us the following data: the maximum loss for the UK for the exit from the EU is of 1.5% of GDP, the maximum loss of the city of London, the large financial centre in European business, is 1.1% of GDP.

Europe exports to the UK ten times than what the UK exports in Europe. It will be very difficult for France, Germany, Italy and Spain etc to lose billions of exports by blocking the UK.

With the UK deregulated and outside of the EU has something like 2 billion potential customers in emerging countries.

It affects 0.4% of huge British companies.

Small and Medium British companies lose 760 million Euros each week due to the suffocating, Soviet and authoritarian bureaucracy of Brussels.

The £220 billion exports of goods and services to other EU countries were worth about 12% of the value of the British economy in 2015, and £230 billion or 13% in 2014. It’s stayed at around 13-15% over the past decade.
100% of its economy is blocked by the suffocating laws of Brussels.

London which could lose 1.1%, will be able to export 10% of the British GDP in the whole world.

In 1992 the UK was in a similar system to the EU, called the European Monetary System. They were kicked out. Everybody said: "It's the death of the UK". It was the day the UK, and London left for outer space.

The UK has gotten rid of the nomenclature, authoritarian which has humiliated all the national parliaments of Europe.

They are not scared of economic loss. They are scared of the loss of control over a neo-feudal, authoritarian and anti-democratic project called the European Union.

Right. I'll ask AGAIN.

Might watch 2 fast 2 furious.

Thoughts?

Naughty boy

thinking about going to sleep

>Thoughts?
None whatsoever

good post

Watch something more substantial.

Watch corrie instead, sarahs lost the plot

hatman.jpg

has anyone got that iceberg/types of poster pic?

im having a good hard laugh about it already

work in 8 hours
Another week of wageslaving...

How are they making all these predictions when we don't even know if we stay in the common market or not

In light of the referendum you should watch The great escape.

tell mans to SHAT AP

Reddit are making fun of us for leaving the EU.

can already tell this is going to be great

Thank you based steppe pakis

Unironically want a skyline with a huge horrible body kit that I can drift around corners

is this spoilers for the next game of thrones

Was just thinking about how much fun I used to have playing Warcraft 3 custom games... good times man, good times

See

poland provided inspiration for the poleaboo character
the cheeky girls were romanian

really hope i get hired on tuesday

night watchman sounds comfy

Remember playing runescape on the school computers in the library at lunch time... Good times man, good times

Remember the others on the football team would make fun of me for playing runescape

That's like when those yank comedians make jokes about men not having their cocks mutilated.

You can't mock someone for being in a superior position to you.

>having Dave be the one diving off

Better to have Boris or Nige while grabbing Dave by his collar as he reaches out to Merkel

No

But I do remember playing quake, unreal and starcraft on school computers

>They finally install a firewall
>It takes two clicks to bypass

My ideal job desu. How does it pay?

Really miss the way she used to look up at me with those big brown eyes...

dunno if i can be arsed to stay up and watch got

Good lad, I wish you luck. You'll probably still be able to post too

>tfw you played Happy Wheels before it was popular

weak cunt

minimum wage obviously

there's probably going to be actual work involved since it's also a night auditor job but still

Remember having my pokemon cards stolen by school bullies ;-(

ugh fine

this is funny because he's going to die of hypothermia
pottery

Now we've left the EU will the truth finally be revealed?

anyone used to play neopets? lol

i remember my friends and I would DOOM and see how far we could get before either the lesson ended or the teacher found us out

thanks
being able to lurk night /brit/ on the job does sound great desu

Was watching John McDonell with Andrew neil earlier

He seems like a much more electable, pragmatic and media savvy version of corbyn 2bh

Still comfy. Do you think you will ever do a wank on the job?

me

more of a snake

Can't wait to be rid of these troublesome Scots lads.

jav is fucking weird at times

Thoughts on this Malcolm Tucker speech about brexit?

snappytv.com/tc/2242649/1126102

gordfinger

remember those secret science lab maps and daily free omelettes?

That's not pottery. That's not pottery at all, you stupid yank spastic.

GOAT browser games from school

>slime soccer
>hot dog bush
>defend your castle
>the impossible quiz
>city jumper
>busted (very lewd game)
>adrenaline challenge
Any more lads?

>tfw they cracked down on all the game websites and I made a 'yolasite' and uploaded the .swf on there and half the school was using my site

no

How old are you

there's always cameras but i might get away with a cheeky one-shot in the toilets
i'll post pics xx

Kinda works though cus Dave's dead now politically

>Sounds like you're ugly/insecure

I'm actually quite attractive, no need to project.

Have you come across a website called lookism? Shallow, vain ''men'' who are normal or even good looking talk about spending thousands on surgeries and veneers and all manners of procedures done to try and make themselves look better, all in the hopes of receiving social validation and more casual sex.

Fair enough if you have a really recessed chin, huge nose or are balding at 24, but there are people with nice faces who think that what they have isn't good enough.

Honda S2000 or a 2001 Boxster?

>bloons
>jumpers for goalposts
>that salt game

If I ever find out who stole my shiny Frank Lampard out of my desk in year 6 they've fucked it. Still have a feeling it was Lauren the tomboy (later a lesbo)

>slime soccer
my nigga

Can't wait to be rid of these troublesome Scots lads.

Argentina v Chile lads

Should be good

Bit before you're time then I guess, I'm going back like 12 years

neither but s2000 if i had to choose

one where you had a bouncy ball and you had to split it in half over and over dont remember the fucking name of it though ive put so many hours in that

Used to play Slap the Monkey primarily for the goat soundtrack, looking back it was pretty retarded

QWOP and Foddy.net's cricket too

Too old to be posting here

I honestly would like to fuck Maisie for the bragging rights

>bloons
>jumpers for goalposts
Very good lad, also Baggios free kick game

>i'll post pics xx
You already answered my next question :3 xx

bubble trouble?

thanks for reminding me lad nothing like football to distract you from your country going to hell overnight

same

yes i love you

i'm memeing about how people say by leaving the eu you're fucking yourselves up, much like the man in the picture who's fucking himself up by jumping out of the boat in to freezing waters

You on about Bubble Trouble?

>pandemic 2
>linerider

Qwop god damn that's old

OMG yes this was brilliant going to give this a play now desu

>bragging rights
quasimodo.jpeg

yeeee

There was a two player tank game I used to play in school where one player used the WASD keys to move and one player used the arrow keys and you could bounce shells off walls and tried to kill the other player. Was good fun, think it was called Tank Wars or sumthin

Fucking Baggio. What a game.

>Those fucking cunts that would stop right before your cross and let it run by them.