How the fuck do I make this thing less laggy and have less input delay? I got Ethernet on both my pc and the link

How the fuck do I make this thing less laggy and have less input delay? I got Ethernet on both my pc and the link

You can't. Enjoy your buyer's remorse.

Ehh fuck it. I got it for 32 dollars. The biggest regret was the time wasted hooking up the Ethernet cables

Did you get it in a bundle? It regularly goes on sale for $15.

have you tried the "speed" setting? If you're on wired-wired you shouldn't have any real delay anyways....

I just saw the thing on Amazon and bought it there cause I have prime. Are you talking about the thing on steam? I heard there was problems with shipping so I said fuck it. 17 bucks more ain't that much.

Is there a way to accomplish the goal of this device without buying a memelink?

Nope, kek
You should have a htpc hooked up to your tv so just install steam on it

I just use it as a wireless laggy hdmi cable.

Get a better PC
If you have a shit processor it will do a shit job of streaming it to your television
And if you are playing demanding games on a sub par system it will be shit

If you have shit internet it's going to lag regardless of wired or not, the wire isnt a video cable

Go online and look shit up
It works fine for me since my computer is decent and I get 220mb down 20 up

When you encounter a problem use your head instead of white girling it and getting someone else to find a solution

Yeah dollars
You have shit internet in america
Thats your problem
You need good internet since surprise surprise an Ethernet cable isnt a video cable
Did you even think to check your internet speed you twat

I run mine through ethernet with no problems. I can play things like rocket league and notice practically 0 extra latency. Have you tried polling the link to see what the returning ping times are?

clearly you aren't using ethernet protection

Also just because your internet is capable of multiplayer gaming doesn't make it capable of video streaming
Online multiplayer has more to do with ping and p2p distance than internet speed per se

No, unless your PC can be within 50ft of your TV in which case you can run an HDMI cord, however there's still no good solution for input.

These things are actually really good though. OP is likely just a faggot, as always.

Internet connection has nothing to do with it.

Is nV*dia tv or shield or whatever its called now better?

LAN speed, however...

No. Reviews actually indicate it's worse for what the Link does, although it does more.

Yep. So it's likely OP fucked up an ethernet connection, has a shitty router, has a shitty NIC, or some combination of the above.

I want to buy it but the only vendors here in Brazil are chargin 100$+.
Just fuck my shit up.

You need a decent computer plus network infrastructure for this to work.

Video encode and decode time makes up a large portion of the lag, and if your network connection has a delay of more than 1ms it gets bad.

Try reducing you video resolution, encode quality and detail settings.

All those are factors, but the real problem on a wired connection is your computers ability to encode the video.

Turn on game mode on your tv, turn off post processing

I'm running mine on gigabit and no lag whatsoever