I'm really considering emigrating to Sweden and staying there for the rest of my life

I'm really considering emigrating to Sweden and staying there for the rest of my life.

So is this "rape capital"/immigrant-opressed/lack of housing true or just right wing bullshit? Are immigrants there really observable, agressive and ungrateful?

Other urls found in this thread:

theswedishnumber.com/
internations.org/sweden-expats/romanians
meetup.com/it-IT/Stockholm-Romanian-Friends-Meetup/?chapter_analytics_code=UA-40893636-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The memes are true we are fucked

Go to Malmo.

What is wrong/good about Malmo?

"Rape capital" is mostly bullshit. Sweden's rape laws are extremely broad.

No, it isn't, that's a Swedish meme to try and avoid talking about their enormous fucking immigrant problem. I stayed in Rinkeby because it was cheap. Didn't see a white person the whole time.

Don't come here.

Because you don t want immigrants anymore or because it's not a scandinavian paradise anymore?

>I stayed at the part of Sweden with a high immigrant population and I'm surprised I saw a lot of immigrants

Whatever answer will make you stay away.

both

What if I'm law abiding and grateful?
And white skin

>What if I'm law abiding
Then you will leave within three months. If you want to stay longer than that you would require a residence permit. A residence permit will not be granted unless you are able to support yourself through employment in Sweden and no one is going to want to hire you when they could be hiring a native. It's just not going to happen.

Hi OP.
There's plenty of helpful swede ready to answer your questions, all you have to do is calling their national number
theswedishnumber.com/

Also, you can contact some of the many romanians living there, i'm sure this is the best course action.

internations.org/sweden-expats/romanians

More than onehundred romanians are already in Stockholm and waiting for you to join their meetups and give you all the help a fresh off the boat could need

meetup.com/it-IT/Stockholm-Romanian-Friends-Meetup/?chapter_analytics_code=UA-40893636-2

Good luck OP, bring a couple friends with you if you can, so you won't feel lonely until you get along with the few remaining natives!
Un abbraccio.

Then you are clearly a tourist in Romania.

life is too short to hesitate, save some money, pack up your stuff, maybe go to the swedish embassy in Bucharest

Sos. Kiseleff nr. 43
011343 Bucharest

Monday-Thursday 08.30-17.00
Friday 08.30-15.00

We've already got an assload of Gyppos, we don't really need one more.

Gipsies must be horrible in Italy, I imagine.
Imagine how they act in Romania after a year of slaving around in Italy/Spain/UK.

you are horrible everywhere

Meanwhile in Sweden...

>be Abdul Mahmood al-Kabouli
>have three wives, fully veiled of course
>come to Sweden
>get all the permits
>dress and behave like it's the deserts of Arabia
>do absolutely nothing
>leech off welfare bucks
>demand more and more annoying stuff
>generally be a nuisance for everyone
>go full jihad
>everyone likes you and it's racist to tell otherwise

But skilled white immigrants can just fuck off ;-)

Also what's this bullshit of residency permits for EU citizens?

Don't fall for it Swedebros

>I stayed at the part of Sweden with a high immigrant population and I'm surprised I saw a lot of immigrants

>I stayed literally anywhere in the Balkans and literally no immigrants in sight.

*rubs nipples*

>implying there's anything in the balkans worth immigrating for

All memes have some truth to it, just ask the Swedes on here

>Also what's this bullshit of residency permits for EU citizens?
Same as the rest of EU.
You can only stay for more than 90 days if you are able to support yourself.

>implying there's anything in the balkans worth immigrating for

That is not the point.
The point is that my sister can walk alone in 3am anywhere and be safe and the only interracial happening is Croat dudes fucking british black chicks out in the open.

Rude
This
Ignore all the bitter comments itt, remember what kind of site you are on, good luck in Sweden buddy.

If I recall correctly the thing that bloats the statistics most is the fact that they count charges instead of convictions.

You should be safe as long as you're not female, old or feeble. Lions eat gazelles, not other lions.

Crime statistics? If so, quite a surprise to see Lithuanian that high.

Actually this auto-sufficiency bigotry is one of the many reasons I want to get the fuck away from here.

> hurr durr we are poor as fuck, governments are corrupt, youngsters emigrating, people are uneducated and vote uneducated BUT AT LEAST WE ARE WHITE AND HAVE NO MUSLIMS

>Croat dudes fucking british black chicks

does that happen often?

Shameless bump

How can I immigrate to Thailand and live among French people?

atm going to Europe doesn't make sense because they're not taking in immigrants.

Going to America is expensive.

Asia now, that's where my hear it.

>quite a surprise to see Lithuanian that high.

Är du seriös man1?

Dude don't go there. If you're going to immigrate, go to a country which was a blank slate before 1700s, like Thailand or America.

> America
Mass shootings, police acts like occupational army, people insanely patriotic, violently religious, lack of social protection (bosses exploiting workers, no free healthcare etc)

And why would I even consider Thailand?

Cheap prostitutes

Male prostitutes

Which city would you move to senpai?

Oh God you're such an entitled shithead. When immigrating, the globe is not your personal catalogue, you have to go the best place you can. If you get accepted in Scandinavia, which I very much doubt is possible seeing as you probably lack higher education and don't speak their language, just go. Whatever you hear on Sup Forums is just people venting. Even Iran is a nice place to immigrate if you leave in Romania imo.

More often than you'd think. British chicks are known for getting wasted and putting out easily when they're on vacation.

Don't you know Sweden is full of gypsies?
Why would you move there?

Göteborg or Stockholm, as any aspiring immigrant, but I'll take what I can. Even something in Norrland, apart from these violent immigrants problems, sounds nice

It's perfect for you,friendly people,sunny beaches,all neighbourhoods safe.
t. your inner voice

Memes are always false.

Remember that Sweden is only 6,5% Muslim, that Stockholm is gorgeous, and that Malmö is a touristic centre. Those are facts.

>aspiring immigrant

How are you aspiring? How are you different from, say, an Algerian or a Turk? Do you really think, in actuality and not in Sup Forums's wet dreams, just because you're white, you'll be a better immigrant?

I stayed in Balkans for two weeks and saw nothing but non-whites

Croats, I believe they called themselves. Looked indistinguishable from gypsies or arabs.

6% Muslim or 6% of Islamic origin? Because there's a difference. I bet there's less than a million actual Muslims in Sweden... still dangerous but still less than 1 million.

>öststatare är inte kriminella

är du född på fel sida 2000-talet?

I dunno
Sweden is only 9 millions populous anyway, so it can't be that high

I think people on Reddit and Sup Forums are frustrated with their lives and the supposed idea of "Muslims in Europe" is their scapegoat. I doubt there are that many actual Muslims in Europe, and if they have issues with the proposed "brown race", a non-existent thing, I seriously think they should get out more.

The problem is that Westerners are drowning in a sea of welfare and wealth. They don't have to worry about their future because they, themselves, are the future. Just by existing, just by buying smartphones and posting their dinners in Instagram, they are doing their job. Western, white people are the world's celebrities. They're sought after and they're mostly white. What they do makes all the difference.

I think they should get off of their high horse and actually acknowledge that their way of life is harming them much, much more than Muslims would ever do. Sure Muslims are a pack of vile uncivilized boars but are they really a threat to the mighty Western civilization?

No, but unlike them, I'm already learning Swedish so when I'll move there I will be already able to communicate and blend in. Also, I'm looking to actually work there, not leech social benefits.

You're preaching to the choir, man, I'm a lefty-kek

The only thing I'm afraid off is that maybe our identities can be shattered if we allow too much immigration too fast. Immigration should be directed and controlled.

>British chicks are known for getting wasted and putting out easily when they're on vacation
Can confirm that. Same with French girls, they are the biggest sluts I've ever seen.
>only Scandinavians are white meme
Just fuck off already

Yeah and also they should stop making the assertion that leftists "suck muslim dick". Liberals are mostly atheist so we hate Islam more than a religious conservative would.

I agree that immigration should be controlled but trust me, it already is. You know I am an atheist who's learning French and I'm getting my associate's degree in programming... Yet, if I try to immigrate to France or Belgium after I've done both, it's the door for me. They want extremely talented people who can spot out rocket science on the go. I don't know why people assume that European immigration is not controlled.

>gypsies
Not only gyspies, actual romanians are not better than them tbqh. Please take your million of criminals back.

>man on vacation fucks chicks
"Oh he's blowing off some steam, nice for him".

>girl fucks guys on vacation
"lol she's such a slut".

POV. Europe as a whole will take in as fewer refugees than a tiny little shithole like Lebanon, and that's enough to fragment the whole union.

Pretty pathetic tbqh, but then again we're a lot more familiar with war than peace.

You didn't expect scientists and university professors to emigrate, did you?

Also, far less terrorist-related attacks than anywhere else.

It's all about "us vs them" mentality that's been prevalent since the inception of Nazism... It's an idea that's been planted and nothing can be done about it. "We're too good for this" is an ideology that never leads to somewhere decent in the long run.

Also, I'm not saying that you're not good, I'm saying that you're never too good for something.

Super nice and safe.

>Europe as a whole will take in as fewer refugees than a tiny little shithole like Lebanon
citation needed

Iran is not on that list.

I'm going to buy a bottle of non-alcoholic bubbly.

But seriously, why do we hate refugees so much?

Not really, Sup Forums, just like many others, falls for the populist meme.
Most don't realize that the world is more complicated than they believe it is.
It's the exact same problem with the left, and "more educated" population, because they studied they thinking they know way more than their peers in literally everything, not realizing (or refusing to realize) they just follow the propaganda they were taught.
Because they go the opposite way as the mainstream thought, populists think they possess the absolute truth.

Because they are loud, obnoxious, rude and they do crime and they demand and demand and demand.

Everything is a lot more complicated than what we perceive, and the fact that more knowledge leads to more arrogance is true.

Sometimes we just have to see what happens.

The refugee problem is best symbolized by the short story "Mammal's Quilt", written during the Iran-Iraq war. It's about refugees crashing a man's home, and he has to take his daughter's quilt and give it to the "guests" and instead, cover them with a second-handed quilt which belonged to the deceased "Mamal". The girls conceive a plan to get rid of the cursed quilt by a lot of complicated means, but their mom gets up and simply changes their father's quilt with theirs.

I learned one thing by reading this short story, if some people want to take in refugees, they shouldn't put the burden on the people.

>sweden population: 9m
>100k refugees

>canada population: 35m
>100k refugees

wow, what happened canada? why you not humanitarian superpower like sweden?

inform your ruler which year it is currently.

Why don't you guys just have guerllia warfare and win back your countries?
That's how we sought independence from the brits.
You guys are going through the same tyranny right now.
Fight back.

Then why is Sweden complaining if it's no big deal.
PS
>Trump's getting rid of the beaners
>the beaners that are left are getting rid of the nigs

You know that there are also Mena immigrants that do the same and are still seen as lesser because their countrymen behave like shit. Being integrated doesn't protect you from being looked down on.

>fucking laughed really hard though

>I doubt there are that many actual Muslims in Europe
I invite you to visit Belgium.
The rest of your post is spot on though.

>Yet, if I try to immigrate to France or Belgium after I've done both
If you try to come here legally you will be met with a lot of hurdles. I know an Iranian family living here. A relative of theirs wanted to come visit with her kids, but she was denied a visa because "if you don't leave your kids at home that means you're meaning to migrate". Which is total bullshit. On the other hand though, we now have thousands of migrants who came here without anyone stopping them, if their asylum application turns out negative they will be ordered to return home, but many will stay regardless.

How are Iranians perceived, generally, seeing as not so many of them are there and the ones that are there are mostly middle-class (that's what I've been told).

They can git the fuck out!

BUUUULLSHIT
The ones that are looked down, are either not integrated at all, or are looked down by just the stupidest of all countrymen.
Often people that complain about lazy /mena/'s doing nothing but receiving NEET bucks, while themselves are doing the exact same shit.

Tbh, if you're fully integrated there's no reason to care about those people's opinion.

I didn't use slut in a negative manner though. I respect open-minded women.

Do you propose that if I get my BSc's in a French university, it will be easier for me to immigrate, supposedly? I just want to be in a place where French-speaking people are. Maybe a large expat community.

The thing is, Iranians wont be perceived as Iranians but as Arabs in general. And Arabs are looked down in Europe

This is why we bombed you.
Want another?
Stay in your own country.
The dirt belongs with the MUUUUUUUD

I don't think so, but if you're allowed in to study you can maybe "fall in love" and marry someone. Or just say you're a gay atheist and will be persecuted in Iran. Christian and atheist Iranians are welcomed here and given asylum because you live in a sharia state.

Just call us up if yer ever in trouble.
I ain't opposed to grindin' my heel in the dirt.

Observable, yes. Every major city has an immigrant enclave. Aggressive, only within their enclaves. Ungrateful, definitely. But the problem is still exaggerated. You'll find places without immigrants where people live as they have done for 400 years all across Sweden.

By everyone or just people who don't know any better?

I'm IraNian.

Good to know. That won't stop me from trying though, although I really hope they won't let me in because I really want to live in Thailand with a French expat community.

There's a lot of Iranians in Europe though I don't think it would be nigh impossible.

This picture is too fucking cute
The small veiled women aawww

A bit disrespectful towards mexicans and blacks though

>It was cheap
>Lots of immigrants
You are surprised why?

It s not gonna work out like that. Europe has an aging population and needs cheap manual labor. Romanians, Slavs and Poles are not enough. Immigration of Muslims is an assumed policy of Europe.

We need to work on their integration by all means. Going guerilla against them will simply destroy all the progress we've made.

Also I don't need to lie to them. I'm actually an atheist. People told me to omit my trip, now I know why that's not such a good idea.

>don't know any better?
Yeah, why don't they all just fucking bow don't and kiss your fucking ass?
Arrogant kike.
You semetics are all the same.
Shut up 50% White children
Those two groups are RUIN'N the COUNTRY

>By everyone or just people who don't know any better?
Most people don't know any better.

I thought your government forbids you from going to Thailand.
Also, I think I might have misinterpreted your post. If your degree is issued by a French university rather than an Iranian one, then yes. But how are you gonna apply to a French university from abroad?

There's no reason to be rude.

No.
You guys need to make machines for the manual labor, install Gatling guns on your borders and use face scanning cameras with turrets attached to them.

You seem rather agitated.

Shit buoy.
You ain't never met a real man before in your lahfe.

Shoot em all dead eye ta eye.
It's called bein' a man.
Men use their anger to take action.
Women just cry about it and don't do nothin' try an justify the weakness that is killin' their societies.
I ask you this, Europe.
Are you men, or are you mice?

Don't do it, all the shop entrances and other begging spots are taken already.
Okay, memes aside, yes it's true. And not only in major cities, the problem's the same practically everywhere. Even if you don't mind the high crime rates, the housing situation is pretty shit and you don't want to deal with that. Waiting for years to be as lucky as to get a shitty flat with paper walls in a bad neighborhood sucks.

Thailand is not a whorehouse you know.

Well to apply for a French university you first must have your high school diploma (in details) translated by an official translator. Then the same with your associate's degree, all in details. Then your TOEFL and IELTS certificate, and then whatever certificate that they require for French efficiency. You must mail a copy of these to the university, and if you get accepted, mail it to the French embassy to get an students visa.

Whilst there on student visa, you cannot work. You must rely on your savings and possible income at home (8,000EUS, you need to make per year to get a students Visa). I will personally try to get student loan and do freelance work online.

It's tough but possible.

In large cities yes. Outside of that it is still the Scandinavian paradise you think it is.

Just please for your own sake stay away from Stockholm.

Fuck off we are full.