off yourself

I agree

>literally the shittiest region in Italy
He dodged a bullet

hey,itarian bro !
we love it
(゜∀゜)hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Raviolis

In japan, we make the authentic italian pasta called "napolitan" with ketchup and eating carbonara and Caesar salad with raw egg on top. Japan is beautiful country with 4 seasons.

>. Japan is beautiful country with 4 seasons
関係ないだろwwww

I unironically enjoy pineapple on my pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRedDSwmY8

へ?他の国にもあるってこと!?ww

white sauce = plebs
red sauce = master race

わかって言ってるね?外人の反応見るためにwww

ていうかさ、こんな場合、ナポリタンは定番すぎるから
やたらと「ミラノ風~」て付けたがる、日本のこじゃれてますよ感出してる洋食屋によくある風習のほうが面白いと思うんだ。

Ravioli Ravioli give me the fomuoli.
Io voglio una ragazza italiana, per favore. Grazie

>Eating shellfish

Why are Europeans such animals?

Stylish and clean
What?

黙れニート

how did this thread devolve to funposting in japanese so quickly?

Caesar salad should be made with raw egg.

ITT terroni

Fuck no

I just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. in roughly two minutes i will delete this shit.

as a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to hiro. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, hiro and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Sup Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your ip to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen.

you picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

自己紹介乙wwww

did you do it for free?

>napolitan

Baka !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Franche cuisine > italian "cuisine"

also Spanish jamon > italian proscuitto

I disagree

[lol] who cares lad [/lol]

Stupid frogposter

>go to napoli
>it's literally 90% muslim

a bait has to be believable

>go to napoli

>Sardinia higher than any other region
Bullshit map

delete this

>be UKeistan
>get killed

I wanna fucc

To any of the Italians still in this thread what is the difference between southern and northern Italian food?

I talked to one northerner and he said the only difference is that southerners smother everything with tomato sauces

that's wrong, only a butthurt northerner redneck could be so ignorant about his own country food.

also every region has its own food, there are too many differences to just pick one.

After eating a solid portion of spageti with ketchuppo I love to drink some capucino in the evening. *italian clicking noises*

How would you compare Venetian to Neapolitan?

>southerners smother everything with tomato sauces
That's not true, they smother everything in grease and then deep fry it at least 5 times

Your mother's cooking is shit

Neapolitan is fattier and tastier.

Venetian has not many great dishes, I love liver with onions though.

What northen Italian food would you recommend?

I put cream in my Carbonara

Emilian food is GOAT and the best representation of northern food I believe, but there are many delicious dishes from other regions of the North, are we talking first or second courses?

Second courses and if you have the time deserts and cheeses.

Up until recently I thought that Neapolitan food = Italian food.

'GO 'ZA

I actually want to try this thing. Might cook one tomorrow.

Northern food is quite hard to digest, and it is mainly based on particular types of corn and meat.

Southern food is, obviously, mainly composed of fish, vegetables as tomatoes, and fried things.

>Neapolitan food = Italian food
Only pizza comes from Napoli. Risotto and tiramisu come from the North in general; tortellini, ragù alla bolognese, lasagne alla bolognese and parmigiano from Emilia-Romagna; pesto from Liguria; carbonara from Lazio; pasta, gelato and cannoli from Sicily.