Just a friendly reminder to /int

Just a friendly reminder to /int
That black people
And black culture are superior to all the other cultures and races
Pic related is proof

Alright

ayooooooooooo shiiiieeeeeeet

Excuse me Mister Kang, I have a question: do you consider yourself more closely connected to Africans than Arabs? What about your fellow North Africans?

HOL UP

>most richest
>most smartest
>most -est

This triggers me
It just looks and feels wrong

It is wrong.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

Tell me about the Moors too.

They was black desu

Daily reminder that Mozart was black

The Rock is Samoan you ignorant cumstain

If only the would have won the Battle of Tours, and conquered France,along with all of main land Europe.

>If only the would have won the Battle of Tours

Contrary to popular belief, the Muslims in Spain were 99% European local converts and not Africans.

Black women are the property of our mechanical overlords goyim

Is that why I keep seeing that painting of the Gingered bearded muslim when Moors are brought up on Sup Forums?

Charlemagne was black tho

They were white as fuck

He's black too.
>Dwayne the rock Johnson

>Dwayne Johnson

alri

Those are white slaves in jail for the rape of a black noble. Read a history book

Cool, how long did the Muslims last in Spain before Catholicism become the dominant religion?

WE

That is the depiction of the Emirs and the Sultan brah

Bruh how are the spanish so lazy if they wasnt ruled by blacks?

>lazy
>were the most powerful political entity on Earth for 100 years.

>were
Dont grown men get nap time in the middle of the day in spain?

dat nigga still alive i swear to god mah nigga

WE

WUZ

KANGZ