Is there a way you be identified and traced when using a prepaid dumbphone?

Is there a way you be identified and traced when using a prepaid dumbphone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymUWq-9UnEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do the crime, Tyrone!

I dont do no crimes

at this point it's not unreasonable to assume everything one does with any piece of technology is under constant surveillance

Yeah, I know, but how the hell can a government agency link my identity to a prepaid GSM chip? I should have asked this to Stallman when he came here

FILTHY CARIOCA GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO BACK TO THE PISS SEA!

location data still gets used with a dumbphone,

You need to pull the battery everytime its not in use.

sure but when it's a GSM prepaid chip how the hell they can link the cellphone number to my Identity?

After watching YT videos, I can safely say that majority of brazilians are filthy subhuman criminals. So much crime there... it's an insane place.

Suggestion to others.. go watch Active Self Protection channel... 99% of videos are from Brazil because of the violence that goes there. Animals.

See Paying in cash helps a lot.

If they have your location they just walk about and look for security cameras in the area, get everyone who appeared on that camera. then take another camera and do the same thing, that's probably narrowed it down to

ah yes you can clearly deduce how a continental country is by watching youtube videos, I mean it's just like going to Sup Forums and Sup Forums you can understand every single world culture and mentality there!

Maybe not your identity but you location that can be found, traffic cams see you, face recognition identifies you and you're tagged.

If you give the spooks a reason to look for you in the vast surveillance data ocean they have

sure but it still doesn't explain how exactly they would pinpoint my cellphone number out of millions cellphone numbers if they don't know who is the owner of that cellphone number is. I mean there is no way, I really wished I have asked stallman about this

Location data can most definately be tracked by the carrier.
Voice recognition can definitely be used if your calls are going through any systems that do monitoring.

>I work with VOIP for a career

>Brazil
>culture
yeah, culture of violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymUWq-9UnEc

Brazil's an even bigger shithole than African shitholes.

>After watching YT videos, I can safely say that majority of brazilians are filthy subhuman criminals.

I can confirm. I hate this brown nigger shithole. And I live in one of the nicest areas of the country. SO many niggers everywhere, they are disgusting filthy animals. I think my dogs who live outside are cleaner than 70% of the brazilian population. I wish I had a full automatic and license to kill.

Ah yes, meme answers you sure showed me!

That explains it exactly user.

your Location> your picture>filter phones

Rinse and repeat until they have narrowed down the phone number, your identity and your exact phone.

How many phones do you think are in a 100ft radius of you? Not that fucking many, its trivial

it's insane that average person cannot own a gun when every criminal has one. nuts!

from one of the YT comments:

>Population of Brazil
>Criminals - 45%
>Off duty Police - 20%
>Civilians - 35%

LOL

anyway, that ASP channel opens your eyes to waht goes on in Brazil... it fucking intense and insane. living there and surviving a day must feel like winning a lottery.

He probably got arrested, killing criminals is a crime, even if you are a cop. Such a disgusting place. Thank god I'm white, ifeverything goes as plannde, I'll get the fuck out of here before 2025

>your Location> your picture>filter phones
m8, you can't deduce my gsm number from pictures, also I can change numbers all the time

..The tower knows your phone number immediately when you connect faggot, how do you think they know who to charge?

lol.

This better be bait

I'm actually kinda surprised that any serious crime occurs at all given how pervasive surveillance is now. Anything that happens within a city is pretty much guaranteed to be recorded.

It's fucking hell, you simply have to obey a routine, you can't just go to a nice place outdoor without fearing for your life. You live like a caged animal. It's horrible. I trully don't understand what kind of idiot you need to be to abandon the US to live here. The ONLY advantage is that we have fresher fruits, AND THAT'S IT!!

>voip guy here,
OP stated identified and traced,
Answer is yes, does not depend on DNIS, it reliant upon his behaviors and social engineering and any traces he leaves on the grid as mentioned before

isn't the opposite? Don't you need the number to deduce the location or you can deduce the number of a dumbphone with only the location, I mean dumbphones don't have GPS. they need to connect to towers with thousands of other phones, you can triangulate the approximate area, being not effective at all

Pay in cash
Only use the phone once, away from home
Remove the battery from the phone after the call
Toss phone into body of water

This is foolproof though and will only buy you time. Do this enough times if you're up to illegal shennaigans and a pattern can be built around when/where the phones are bought, when/where they are used and the number(s) you are calling. From there it's just asking shop workers if someone has bought multiple disposable phones and looking up surveillance footage from the area(s) you've used them.

>How many phones do you think are in a 100ft radius of you? Not that fucking many, its trivial
You don't live in a big city do you?

Yes, examine a SIP packet, triangulation definately can work with a cell towers, plus cell tower locations are already known static points.

yeah but its accuracy is pretty low compared to GPS smartphones isn't it

>commit a crime on x street
>Show phones in that area at that time
>Results 2 maybe 300 phones
>Suspicious activity seen on y street
>Show phones in that area
>compare phones at both of those locations
>2 maybe 5 results
>follow both phones until they pass a camera

You now have the phone number/unique data, locations data, photo - which can then get all your other information.

if you think you can just walk about with a burner phone and thing you are immune, you're retarded

True. Depends how serious the crime is. ;)

thanks my friends, now I can continue to plan the bank robbery next week in Brasilia

Well why didnt you say so?
Im sure Brazil has shit IT infrastructure, so you have even less to worry about

I thought new legislation says you can't buy prepaid dumbphones without providing ID and going on a list

SOPA

Who's this penis pleasurer?

make sure you spraypaint

SUP Sup Forums on the wall as you leave.

But no one it's watching.

Only people looking for ghosts

yup, police have triangulation capability at the towers.

>i'll never find a cute pure and underage indiazinha to make love to
I never thought i'd wish to live in the Amazon, but here i am. Sente mal, homem.

Of course.

The moment you speak you will be voice printed and matched to a vast collection of existing voice prints.

Most likely the numbers you call and the way you enter the numbers will give you away. Even dumbphones can be backdoored, most use the same chip sets, just the peripherals differ.

Solving serious crime isn't in you-know-who's interests, user.

Who's the girl?

i know that feel

post more kuruminha lads

Yuck, OP's image was better.

u dindu nuffin?

Is that a dickgirl?

Watch The Wire

fingerprints on the phone

email him

I differ with your opinion to the extent I'm able to like both.

>can it be traced back to you

i'd like to say yes, but reality is i've seen too many cases where the contrary is suggested. it's not an easy thing to do really. I mean unless you go out of your way to make it easy for them that is.

Possibly purchasedcthe phone with a credit card, registered a messanger seevice, logged into an account... etc.

You still need to register the sim card under your real name for it to function.

no you dont'

If you buy a dumb phone with cash, leave the battery out of the phone until you are away from home, get service under a fake name, and don't call all your same friends you were in contact with then maybe.... There is voice recognition software though so you better text and keep your pics off the phone.

Easy enough, right?

Agreed. Firearms are very necessary for self defense. Evens the playing field and deters so much bullshit.

Joao if you're trying to rob some Prosegur stash house or the like, don't forget to spray paint sup Sup Forums on your way out so i can recognize you when your shit shows up in the evening south american news.

Enjoy Gitmo Mohammed. Hope Trump waterboards you personally.

No you don't. You can enter anything you want. At least in the United States

Even pulling the battery may not always be enough. The devicray contain a backup power reserve specifically for triangulation after the battery is removed or the phone is powered off.

Your best course of action would be to never bring the device to your home and store it in a Faraday bag while not in use.

I'm gonna report you to BOPE you hue monkey

It's different in civilized world I guess

Yeah in the civilized world you're not required to submit personal identification to use a communication device

I guess it's different in whatever full blown dystopian society you live in

we buy prepaid like disposables, no need for the big brother to bother. where are you located desu?

Is this a Sup Forums trolling thread

>Yeah in the civilized world you're not required to submit personal identification to use a communication device

And this is how someone acquired 100.000 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND) prepaid SIMs in my country and gave them all to ISIS.

You can stick up your civilization up your ass mate, if the scum of the society will abuse it to no end.

your culture is shit if you can't assimilate immigrants lol

>Gave them all to isis
cool meme dude